What sport do you find the most boring?

What sport do you find the most boring?

Has to be Formula One for me. A tedious waste of time and you only need look at the fans to see what this "sport" is about.

At least F1 has some interesting tracks
NASCAR is literally a FUCKING CIRCLE

/Thread

There is no way Formula 1 is more boring than baseball

tennis

tied between golf and cricket

Test cricket is.

T20 is pretty decent.

They should take all this driver assist technology and "this team has much better cars/tires/engine/aerodynamic than that team because they have more money" bullshit out and just make everybody drive the same car, now its actually worth watching as a competition instead of being the motorsport equivalent of the oxford cambridge boat race.

don't insult berniewheel you shit

Nascar because it's like formula 1 but dragged out to eternity

At least there's overtaking in NASCAR

Curling

Test match Cricket

Football

agree with OP, motor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""""""" is the most boring of all

Czech 'em.

At least things happen in NASCAR, you touch or pass anyone in F1 and it's an international incident

Football. So many matches end in a tie as there are way too many players and defending is too easy.

Soccer.

Used to watch and bet on golf, cricket, tennis, football, F1. Can hardly watch any of them now. International 'football' is a fucking drag, most CL games are dead before they start.

I'm not sure if I burned out or if the 'sports' are worse. Maybe both.

F1 was the shit back in the day before all the fucking artificial restrictions

Now it's shit

NASCAR is complete shit however. Only americans could invent shit like that

Almost all american invented sports are shit by the way

Golf sucks to watch

Tennis has become about who can get away with most doping rather than back in the day when it was serve and volley

Of course then there are those really retarded sports like sailing, anything involving horses, weightlifting, water polo, shit like that

I mean, it's probably easier to list the sports that are actually interesting to watch

Watching can be boring, especially when it's a good team against a minnow. It's too easy to park the bus these days, as most teams do.

Playing is amazing, especially when you have half decent team mates.

First post best post

i remember when I was in high school my friends would meet at the house of one of them to watch F1 and have fu all day and then they'd often talk about the fun they had the enxt few days and for the rest of the year they'd use the memes and in jokes and mention the random shit that happened in there.
I didn't go because I don't like F1, but I also had fun with their jokes and memes.

Did you kiss?

you type like a legit autist.

Probably soccer.

Cricket

>Literally lasts all day for several days
>95% of the time nothing is happening
>95% of the players do nothing each "play"
>Most of our team look like terrorists

Things happen in NASCAR.
But it is widely known the real white men motorsport is sports car racing. If you think there's anything better than a day long race in Le Mans, you are probably a nigger.

I sometimes watch the start to see some crashes. Then I turn the TV off again because hell, it's boring.

If I had to choose between watching paint dry and F1 I'd go with paint.

People who don't like any motorsports should be cleansed tbqh.

I tried getting into F1 for years but Jesus Christ it's fucking boring and I'm saying this as an unironic baseball fan.

WRC rally is the best car sport.
Prove-me wrong.

good numerals britbong have a (You)

>I'm a hipster
Done.

Its best days are gone forever now.

Handegg by far

F1 was okay until Fernando Alonso stopped being competitive.

Golf

Fucking cycling

You mean until his cars stopped being competitive

His Ferrari was competitive in the odd seasons.

Rugby

Complete shit sport and it's even worse since I live in fucking WALES

Also can't stand American Football and cycling, so dull

I think you mean Needle-Pedal.

Soccer. Little to no movement with an average of what? 1.3 goals per game total?

its the comfiest though

what the fuck? rugby is literally the most exciting sport played on grass

My Dad got tickets for Silverstone as part of his 60th. I'm going as a father son day. Gonna be bored out my skin Anons. I'm wearing my arsenal jacket to hopefully rustle some F1 fag jimmies.

F1 used to be fun when it was the drivers and not the engineers who won races
Prost vs Senna and shit
That video of Senna driving his super charged Honda in Monaco
That was a real sport for real men back then

No way
Hurling or rugby league are way more exciting
Top 14 games are boring as fuck

All sports originated from England except Rugby and Cricket. I cannot fucking stand the bloody "soccer".

Some hockey games can be boring as fuck too
The 2016 Stanley Cup finals weren't the best ever

Its worth watching the tour at least once to get a nice HD tour around the countryside of France

I used to watch the Tour with my grandfather
It's a real institution here
I wouldn't watch the Giro or La Vuelta but the Tour is something I will never miss
And maybe one day a Frenchman will win it again, in my lifetime if possible

netball

Bonjour, mofo.

>All sports originated from England except Rugby and Cricket

Baseball

Romain Bardet is one of the outside favourites this year

Give him a couple years and he might become one of the favourites to win it

>you only need look at the fans to see what this "sport" is about.

What does that mean? What's wrong with the fans? And what is the sport really about you smart arse twat?

loebwinslol

i miss the guy ;_; , Ogier is a brat.

F1 definitely. Fucking awful.

all sports are boring

and football is the least boring of them
if football is the least boring then you should get the idea of how FUCKING BORING the rest of them are

Golf and cricket which isn't pint sized.

>Top 14

Well there's your fucking problem mate.

Fucking this.

Imagine a sport that is dominated by women simply because it's so shit that no sane man would play or watch it

All the men just play basketball instead

Give him a good team and money and he'll have a chance
Most of our best cyclist stay in French teams that are completely overpowered by Sky, Movistar or Astana

>What's wrong with the fans?
They're boring, wimpy, virgin neckbeards.

You might be right, a lot of F1 fans are like that

I like F1 though... and i dont think I'm like that... I hope

Pool

Pool's fun to play.

>football

MY MAN

boreball

but now that you mention it, car racing is up there

he said football not handegg

Cute

Well thank you, you're adorable too user.

f1 > soccer ihr untermenschen

Motor sports in general are boring today. I used to be a big CART and champ car fan. The IRL ruined motor sports. Nascar had nothing to compete with in NA and turned into WWE on wheels. Now I only watch the indy 500 and the race formerly known as the Molson indy.

Ice hockey. Fucking shitty sport nobody cares about and boring as hell. Game stops all the time and there is a lot commercials during the breaks. Also shitty media writes fucking awful stories about ice cuckey so fucking shitty gay ass manchild cocksuckers ""sport""

This. Golf and cricket are fucking droll.
Your opinion is wrong.

If you try to watch it like any other sport, it's worse than watching paint dry. But it's cool to check in during important parts and see how it's going.

Do you have brain damage m8? Rugby is one of the best sports to watch, short matches, something's always happening, and very tactical play. You should give up your Welsh nationality now.

SOCCER

I can literally feel my hair grow from an (((exiting))) 0 - 0 match

tennis

Golf is really boring.
Every time I try to watch, I sleep.

Golf
Boring to watch and it looks boring to play. At least with other boring sports you can get fucked and enjoy, but golf has nothing like that. It's so fucking dull I genuinely believe it's some kind of ploy to placate the white race.

Can't be the Jews cause they play a lot of it on Curb, and Blacks aren't smart enough. Lizard people perhaps?

t. Justin Trudoodoo

>Not appreciating the last true gentleman's game.

It's literally for mature audiences.

curling

That doesn't make F1 not dogshit

Pool is a game not a sport

>Sports were so much better back before I was even born
Litteraly kill yourself danecuck

>Has to be Formula One for me

Yeah modern F1 is garbage. But when I was a kid it was amazing. The days of Senna were just fantastic.

billiards are officially sports

ola soi de peru lima

The comedian Bill Burr really only watches football and hockey, some basketball and only a little bit of baseball. He hates soccer and he decided to pick up watching F1 for the horrible summer of sports and says that it's really awesome and is getting into it

What do I need to know to get into F1 OP? Is it really worth it?

mi twet es @christianatun sigamen trols de todas partes

>Is it really worth it?
No. It really isn't.

Take up a hobby like origami rather than waste hours of your life following this garbage.

ola amigos 4chaneros soide peru siganme mi twet @christianatun