Waddup Sup Forumsros

waddup Sup Forumsros
i have to do a drug test for a job and i font know when i have to do it
last i smoke was 8 days ago
my question is it in my blood and piss ?
u would help me a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was good homie!

Yeah you fucking idiot are you too stupid to take 5 seconds and google it? Youd get way better answers there faggot.

Yes it's in your blood piss and hair.
Unless your going for a serious security position or something they won't do a blood test.
I can't remember the name but there used to be this tea we would buy from the Jamaican corner stores back in highschool that tasted like shut but got your piss clean in a few days. Google around.
Otherwise exercise like crazy, drink like 2 gallons of water a day, and hope for the best.

i fucked up the question i wanted to ask how long is it in my body

thank you a lot
i just wanted to know how long it can be shown in my blood

Not sure OP but I just quit today. I realized that I had become marijuana dependent, and i can't afford $10 a day everyday at 18 yr and with the job I have now
>mfw I'm free at last

it depends on how heavy you smoked when you last smoked

not OP but i hope to join you soon
best of luck

Good luck to you too user. I've tried to quit before, but as we all know, it is easier said than done

just one joint buddy

Depends on how heavy you smoke and how much you've smoked

Pee is easy, blood you're going to fail depending on just how soon that test is.

>10 dollars/day
>child
bait, and/or kill yourself.

It might be out of your system just keep drinking a ton of water and pee a lot

as far as a piss test goes you're good my man, just dont smoke until after you get tested again. idk about blood test though you'll just have to wait and see

Lmao because I don't need to spend $10 a day on a vice anymore I'm a child? I already stated I was 18 and sorta should have money for college

and blood?

tons of water and yellow kool aid for color...flush your system till u only pee water....3 gallons

whats the worst case i mean how long can it be in my blood ?

There's no set time that pot stays in your system. It depends on how often you use, how much you weigh, and your overall metabolism. It will also depend on the cutoff level of the test; I.E. parts per billion, parts per million.

Unless you almost never smoke and are a twig it'll still be in your piss after 8 days. Enjoy the call 4 days after the test telling you that you failed.

And don't listen to any of the fucktards that have magical ways of passing, the designers of the tests aren't idiots and any doctoring agents will be detected. Hell even the old trick of drinking fuck tons of water doesn't work any more because a dilluted sample is now considered a fail.

Did you smoke weed out of your vagina

it could be possible that the test is in 2 months or the 3/4 still failuire ?

It will be detecable for up to a month. This isn't the place to ask.

Anybody saying it's in your blood is fucking with you or shouldn't breed.

Blood tests are used to test for intoxication and recent consumption. No trace in the bloodstream after 12 hours tops.

It could still be in your piss depending on frequency and weight consumed.

Drink a gallon+ of water a day a try to walk/jog a mile.

Who the fuck gets told two months in advance of a drug test? Any job that has a drug free policy does pre employment screening.

But, yes, USUALLY after 30 days without use it will be out of your system in terms of blood and piss. Hair takes 3 months.

Yeah good luck with budgeting at "college" shitdick. Buy in bulk next time, so you're not spending 10 dollars a day, Fucking autist.

A super long while, hair longer if you're a consistent/veteran smoker. But from what I understand, you can find shit in your blood up to a month after having smoked.

But again, depends on how often & how much blah blah blah

You are fine.
I smoke a few grams a day and need to drug test and don't plan on stopping so I use fake pee.

>Dependant
>10 dollars a day

Pick one you filthy casual.

I've been smoking at least a quarter Oz and half gram of oil every day for two years.

This.

Any anomaly in test results is a fail. The Jamaican corner store or your local head shop has nothing that will your piss clean. Only chance is to bring someone else's piss and keep it at 98 degrees (F). Make sure they're the same gender tho.

Working out is one of the worst things you can do. Pot is metabolised in fat cells. Burning fat just makes it reenter your system.

"A joint" isn't an amount.
I've smoked qp joints and .2 joints. So be more specific. What was the weight.

>up to a month
Lol no, that was a morbidly obese 50 year old man and was an outlier.
A healthy individual that smokes once or twice daily will pee clean in a week.

you got checked by the doc wether u are ok for the job and there is frug test too

Blood, you fucking dickhead.

But thanks for keeping up with the rest of us.

Forgot to mentiom I've used synthetic urine from smoke shops in WA State for health care related piss tests and passed.

Also trips confirm

>Daily use
>Piss clean in a week

Either they were using dollar store drug tests or you smoke catnip.

It can be detected in blood for up to 6 to 12 hours, depending on a variety of factors. Do some research and stop spreading misinformation you heard from "a guy" on the internet

>wasted trips

canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html

Dont talk out of your ass next time.

Forgot to mention I live in a Marijuana legal state where Police use blood tests to check for DUI's.

You're wrong. Sorrynotsorry

POLICE IN LEGAL STATES USE BLOOD TESTS TO TEST FOR RECENT CONSUMPTION

Unrelated, but I'm sure weed has made my friends turn into fucking low life pieces of dog shit. I think I'm gonna go break my pipe and stomp the shit out of all my weed and throw it away just to forget about them.

unrealted question, anyone know where i can get on in nambour qld?