WC2018 live, worth it?

>"after the game, several players went into my hotel room. We looked at each other and then we all said: "WE ARE SHIT". Acceptance is the first step to recovery, just like for alcoholism."

Oh boy. I don't think it's possible to make a new team in 2 years and centredefs will be 37 and 35 in 2018. Except South Africa tier performance. New players just aren't going to appear out of nowhere.
But what I really want to talk about is if it worth it to go see soccer live? Prices for Russian citizens will start from 1290 roubles a ticket (20$) (they made a deal with FIFA just so the average citizen was able to buy them) so even I will be able to. So is it worth it? I mean, most of the matches are just semen slurping, but they're fun to watch with /sp.

I think it's a great opportunity, Putin promised visa free entry and free transportation between cities hosting games right?

Looking forward to it.

wheres dzagoev?

>tfw this could be the only time I might be able to watch world class football live
>tfw still too poor to afford a ticket and travel expenses
Oh well, have to start saving up so I can go to the final at least

Sure, for example you can get to St. Petersburg very easily by train. As the second biggest city it will surely have some interesting games. From St. Petersburd you can take a high speed train to Moscow. Or you can just fly directly to Moscow, by I think travelling from Finland you'll have more fun going through Peters' and enjoying tourism in both cities.

Injured himself before the Euro.

I really hope Japan will play at my hometown. Can't wait to molest some qt's.

Seriously considering going to St. Petersburg desu.

>the tickets for Russians are cheaper than for South Africans

i wanna go but my mates are all too scared of the hoolies (probably be too shit to fucking qualify as well)

>too scared of the hoolies
Just avoid Moscow.

How many fights will there be between English and Russian hooligans?

You should have never had become a capitalist shithole. Back in USSR days, fine young men wanted to be athletes and represent their multicultural nation.
What about now? All they want is to be another CEO and clean the ass with bills.

That's right, you won't have a good team ready in two years. This isn't rugby and you won't pull a South Africa.
You sold out! You piss all over the great tradition in Sports the USSR had. You sold out just so people could eat bananas, wear levi's jeans and the 1% is able to drive Mercedes.
I hope you're happy Russia.

Security will be tight as fuck. So hools will mostly fight with police.

i wish our relations weren't so bad right now, would not be comfortable supporting usa in russia even if it were for the WC right now

Don't take this shit for granted faggot.
I've been saving money for 3 months to go, and I'm not even sure my country (Guatemala) is going to qualify.
It doesn't matter if you're country is shit, what matters is the feeling you get while watching them in the world's biggest stage.

Free anti-Russia tifos

its a social event Ivan
go there if you can afford it
maybe the match wont be shit either, once in a lifetime thing

My name is Igor, do I get a ticket discount?
and I can say privet.

Maybe it will get better in 2 years, with the new American president and stuff. I wonder if the ones who's gonna get most attention will be the brits again since they're bitter about not hosting this WC. You're overstimating locals' aggressivness a bit too.

Do you work for Dr. Frankenstein?

Kek we all know you Russians are going to buy all these tickets just to sell them back with profit to foreigners. You never change.

Only $20
I'd buy tickets if I could be there
That's cheap

This guy knows what's up. It's a bit amusing that they decided to lower the prices though since it's like admitting that population is so poor which goes against the imaginary party line.

I would do it too, fuck football and overpaid starletes.

I would like to watch it, and prolly will go but man, the games will be embarrassing. I don't know how people manage themselves in a stadium, watching at home makes me nevrotic and sad after loses. Don't really want any people around in such moments.

Is he a Jew?

worth it for knockout stages at least i'd say

No, but his boss is.

Do it dude. I would go to every match possible for that price. It's a fucking World Cup m8!

Arshavin should pull a Baggio and join some beater team to be in shape for WC.

Putin said himself that whoever wants the USSR back has no brain

I'll buy more Mikrotik routers to fund your trip user :3

WC 2018 will never happen, WWIII will start in 2017.

>fine young men wanted to be athletes
Most of young men wanted to find a job as easy as they could and work as little as they could because everyone got the same money regardless of what they did.

>1% is able to drive Mercedes.
Anyone can drive Mercedes. Old ass Mecedes imported from Germany in the 90s that is. But seriously though, buying a used Mecedes is nothing special, new one is like yeah, gotta be wealthy.

Calm down, Abdullah.

Can't wait to catch my team's games in St. Petersburg

;__;

but the best qts in the world are just outside your commieblock Misha !

My first thought desu

I'm gonna sell my car, buy 500 tickets, and sell them online for $500 each.

>mfw I did this 2 years ago

didn't this guy come out in Spider-man 2?
>RENT

Aren't the tickets going to be personalized?

arsehole