Do any of you Sup Forums fags smoke. If so, why?

Do any of you Sup Forums fags smoke. If so, why?

An escape from family issues, addiction

I don't because I'm not a retard and/or a fag.

I picked it up from work as a stress relief, never quit after that.

In hopes of dying sooner.

Ill only smoke again if i find some vintage camels or lucky strikes. I want to know what that hype is all about

i smoke at work and vape at home

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes per day

Started smoking during the big gov shut down in 2012-13. Accountants can't do their job without money, so it was either that or spend my crumbling sanity on the shitty people I work with

weeeeeeeeeed

"Some say buddha'd, some say faded
Someday pray that he will grow a farm barn full
Recent research show it's not so darn harmful (
Sometimes you might need to detox
It can help you with your rhyme flow and your beatbox" -madvillain

I used to be a normal smoker but I once smoked a cig a few minutes after taking a hit of weed,
tobacco smoke tasted horrible and felt like my
mouth was getting coated in gunk. Never smoked a cig since

i took a puff of a cigarette after a few bong rips and i had trouble standing up bc of the headrush
>funtimesat14

Same.

Don't want to lose what tiny amount of respect you think you have at work? That's probably wise.

are you talking about the camel reds?

My nigga

>tfw i smoke marlboro

>tfw no one gives a fuck

after being high i only got through half the cig and through it to the curb, it didn't feel good at all

>this is a thread about smoking

I smoked heavily for almost 15 years but quit in 2012 with Chantix. I'm not one of those preachy ex-smokers but just in case anyone is curious, yes that drug really does work.

>go fuck yourself faggot

Started smoking at 16 to fit in with my bf & his friends.

>kill yourself

I use to smoke, was never addicted to them I would just bum em off ppm but now I think they are fucking disgusting, friend gave me one and couldn't even finish it just cause it was so gross

well there you go
argument over i guess?

U gay man?

No, femanon

>no

definetly not a good time, user.

Tits or gtfo

Did for ten years. Six months quit. I still want one every day.

Any notable side effects?

mein neggers

Dicke & also balls or gtfo

kek'd

I like it, makes me feel good, I wish I wanted to quit.

Yes, to get high. duh.

I stopped pretty quickly, because i hate the transaction of buying ciggies from a servo

Anyway if anyone wants to buy fags on the cheap go to 'dutyfree . io'

That's not how it works. Fuck off newfag.

>no

ur a retard

>me
>newfag
>yeah right

Threw

I have always had horrible anger problems and I heard smoking helped calm you down.

It helps a lot.

shits nice

Tits or gtfo

smoking fags is nice

A servo ?

Not technically I guess. Switched to vaping about 2 months ago after smoking for 15 years.

Also, bonus points for it not being that fucking "I smoke 75 cigs a minute" threads.

Gas station

I have anxiety attacks if not bc i grew up in a household where everytime i got upset i could get ahold of them. I originally started because my mom told me its how she coped And it helped me as well, i guess just my mind fucking with me and now im addicted.

Really vivid and wacky ass dreams. I think that's almost universal. For some people they're unpleasant but I fucking couldn't wait to go to bed when I was taking that shit. I had a blast with my weird dreams.

>you
>newfag
>YEAH RIGHT AMIRITE

short for service station

>anxiety attacks
Not a real medical problem, faggot. Try again.

>wrong

Stop.

Tits or gtfo

I smoke cigars because when i was 16 its what me and a friend stole and smoked once, then when i was 18 i had a premium one and i loved how relaxed it made me feel , completley cleared my mind.

Nope, I quit. It was between ice cream and cigarettes and ice cream won

>not knowing the rules
Also femanon is not the preferred nomenclature. Cumdumpster, please.

Then why do you act like this

That's how I started smoking cigarettes. Never stopped, though I've taken many breaks/limits on my smoking habits.

Kek'd

>because I love pissin fags off like you

Daily reminder that if you smoke to look cool or to fit in, you are a fag.

Only thing I smoke is the smoke from Trump 2016 posters.

Samecunt

Tits or gtfo

making $45 an hour is stressful man, and im trying to cut back, hence the vaping

Yep, cause I want to die sooner than what would be typical bu I don't want to actively kill myself. Also crippling depression.

Fam, 2 lit 2 quit

Deny it all you want but smoking still makes you look cool as fuck

True, but I do it to release stress. It gives your mind a feeling of relaxation. Definitely the main attraction.

That's awesome. Is that about it?

Anyone who smokes when they're alone is clearly not trying to look cool but there are people out there that only smoke when they're out with their friends and that's annoying

Smoking is the bee's knees. It's really not difficult to keep it at a pretty safe level of use.
You'll never know how great it is to smoke a few cigarettes as you watch the earliest moments of a sunrise.

I have a girlfriend that I love and hate.. That's my reason for smoking

>safe level of use

Dude. That was impossible for me. I started once a week. Then two times a week. Three times a week. Now I do it four a day. Which isn't even bad compared to other anons.

>I believe the hype
Never trust anyone who tries to scare you into not thinking. That goes for both sides of the fence.

I go through 4 smokes on one break..

Yeah, exactly. What I smoke a day is nothing compared to others.

I haven't smoked much in 2 years. Recently started stretching out a pack a week. That's not as much as a lot of smokers, but I used to smoke quite a bit, along with pot. My lungs fucking hurt after junk 4 packs. I have cramps in my stomach, sharp pains in my back, and overall I just feel like shit. Tired, foggy, depressed.

I used to smoke because it was something to do socially. It woke me up, made me focused sometimes. It had a similar effect to coffee for me. Now it just makes me feel awful.

Not sure why I started back up, but I flushed my pack today and I'm hoping I can kick it again. It's fucking retarded.

I cared more about being cool in highschool than my health and didn't realize how hard addiction hits until it was too late.

Lucky strikes are pretty smooth. That's about it, I prefer harsher smokes anyway

I don't understand why quitting is so hard for people.. I was going through a pack a day at one point and I was forced to quit due to being broke. I was cranky as all hell but I got over it pretty fast.

Smoking is literally and objectively bad for you, in any amount.

>literally and objectively
I don't think you know what "objectively" means lol

I'm just glad I'm not as back as some. 1 or more packs a day is bad, and expensive

I don't understand why it's so hard to quit either. Brains are fucked.

I don't think anybody would deny that smoking is bad for you. It's just that for people who smoke sparsely the likelihood that you'll die or develop complications from it is slim. It's much more likely something else will kill you before those one or two cigs a day would.

Today makes 33 days since I quit. It sucks. Sometimes I want to go back, but then I remember I tried that and it tasted like shit. That's been my biggest deterrent to buying another pack so far.

Just ease up ever so slowly till you're at a level you're ok with. Don't "quit". It's something you'll always want to do so trying to give it up for life is most likely going to fail.
By far the best advice anyone can give you is get into cannabis and vape nicotine. Both superb ways to help get off cigarettes

Just have a nice hot coffee outside and pull out a cig user. Mmmm just smell that delicious toasty tobacco. Mmmm. Its begging for you, waiting for you to smoke it. Mmmm. Just think how relaxed you'll feel if you have just one. Mmmm. Dont you miss that fresh tobacco smell in the morning. Mmmmm

...actually no. Diff cunts tbh.. also, "tits or gtfo" isn't even fucking relevant.

It was easier for you because you had to do it.

You had hit a limitation, your lack of money essentially quit for you.

Some of us who smoke 2 packs a day and can afford it, the only reason for us to quit would either be death or deciding we don't want cancer.

Neither of those things are an immediate problem, and every day you know the only reason you aren't doing something you want right now is because you made a choice earlier not to.

Willpower starts out strong, but it crumbles fast.

Were you hypnotized?

No. It's really weird. I finished my last smoke from a pack at the end of the work day and just decided "fuck it". Didn't buy another pack.

Been using lozenges, though. Only when I REALLY felt like I needed them, and not one every 2 hours like the directions say. Haven't used any lozenges for the past few days now.

And this is the hardest part now. I feel like I'm over the chemical addiction at this point, but the psychological aspect still gets me here and there.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that smoking was like my security blanket. No matter how bad things got and how frustrated I became, I could always step out and have a smoke. But I can do all of those things without the smoke as well.