i'm so fucking depressed, i'm 25 and never hugged a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAHC7wE7SUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yo te abrazaria ph

fucking faggot

lose weight you fat fuck

no one wants to be with a depressed fat fuck

cuz you're so unapproachable and off putting no girl wants to be friendly to you. just talk to women as much as possible to get over your stupid self-hate and eventually it will be easy. It;'s gonna be awakward and shitty at first but baby steps man. you can do it. if you make any excuses or no attempt to better yourself you should end ur life honestly.

good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAHC7wE7SUU

you look familiar...a little mysterious i may add

I'd hug you

This again? Fuck off.

Look into DUDEISM

oh this again. like a told you an hour ago,
You've got to be doing something seriously scary to avoid ever being hugged. Being ugly and not talking isn't enough.
Buy a whore.
Go to free hug day event.

or kill yourself.

will remind you again when you repost in another hour.

Seriously though. You're going to be just fine.

Why even live? Go away, no one's interested in you both here and irl.

Ha! Only 25?

Nobody cares about you, you fucking faggot. Making these threads 3 times a month doesn't do anything.

this cant be real...you would have to smell like straight up dog shit on an extreme level to not even be able to get a HUG. I call BS

He just wants attention. He either makes these threads every month or goes into face rate threads saying he wants to cuddle. Hes a major fag.

Suicide is still an option

I, for one, believe him

1) Make sure you're at an attractive weight ie Not fat, hit the gym, quit eating so much junk, etc.

2) Personal hygiene, and make sure you're keeping your hair healthy, losing that early will kill your chances.

3) Get good friends who you can talk to, so that you can stop feeling sorry for yourself and ultimately have more confidence.

4) Even if you don't get grills after that, you still feel better.

lmfao

It's never too late for suicide

kill urself and stream pls, gib link

Try raping. Or buy a prostitute. OR RAPE A PROSTITUTE!

You look exactly like someone I know. What's your name, op?

well, i managed to get a gf back when i had a huge self hate problem -now, i was skinny and had some game- but i think my self hate was what actually made me manage to get my first gf, so i don't think this is something that he should correct, self hate is something that starts to ware off as time goes, i think his biggest mistakes is that he is probably one of those over sensitive guys who think being sensitive all the time will get you girls (that's what i get the impression from his photo) being sensitive is cool and good n shit, but he can't be bitching about shit all the times, i think you'll agree with me on this one.

whores don't bring happiness fam, he has to get laid, like a proper gf. people who keep paying prostitutes in search of happiness always end up killing themselves.

number 2 is flawed, i'm not bald, but i shave my head because of the time i served the military, before that i had a beautiful hair, and being bald actually got me more laid. so i think he should shave his head.

one step at a time.

Listen man, I know this isn't the best option but working as a cashier for like fast food will help out, you get to talk to all different types of people etc. it helps you build that self esteem tbh

You can't pay a whore?

I honestly believe confidence is the key to getting girls. That's why people say that once you get a girl it's easy to get more. I went from a virgin to a slut within a month of breaking up with my first gf.

Make friends and become social and happy and girls will come. Make them your last priority and go do social activities and live life for yourself and they'll come.

Tbh, I don't like fat people, but it's not what's stopping you from getting girls. I know confident happy fat guys that have 8s. Just fix your life and girls will come

...how many boys have you hugged?

Meh. Chicks and the rest of the world are all kinds of fucked up. When you get enough of both. You'll yearn for some time alone.

Spend time finding who you are. Don't worry about this simple shit that society promotes. It's all lies

Drugs. Trust me

Volunteer for the poor or homeless. Love them, they love you, and you will get a hug sometime. And if you're so quick to judge them as worthless, how do you think you will judge yourself?

There there. Everything will be okay. Just don't forget to breathe and you will get over it.

Do you know what actually helps, is turning on the lights. Starring at a screen in the dark is bad for your eyes.

Literally who fucking cares? You exist. On the cosmic scale, who fucking cares whether you've rubbed yourself against another member of your species. This is coming from someone who has. It doesn't matter.

None of this matters. Go about your life like normal, do whatever you want to do. Try to form a relationship if you want to. Try to advance your career if you want to. Try to become an adrenaline junkie and travel the world if you want to.

But at the end of the day, your consciousness and your existence are the only things that should matter to you. Your mind. The voice in your head. Literally nothing in this reality is worth giving that up.

Not that I care whether you kill yourself or not, but none of you faggots actually do it anyway. Just putting these thoughts into the aether, because people are way to caught up in shit that literally does. not. matter.

Git gud

>Literally who fucking cares? You exist. On the cosmic scale, who fucking cares whether you've rubbed yourself against another member of your species. This is coming from someone who has. It doesn't matter.
>None of this matters. Go about your life like normal, do whatever you want to do. Try to form a relationship if you want to. Try to advance your career if you want to. Try to become an adrenaline junkie and travel the world if you want to.
>But at the end of the day, your consciousness and your existence are the only things that should matter to you. Your mind. The voice in your head. Literally nothing in this reality is worth giving that up.
>Not that I care whether you kill yourself or not, but none of you faggots actually do it anyway. Just putting these thoughts into the aether, because people are way to caught up in shit that literally does. not. matter.
>New copypasta?

Do long posts scare you or something?
>New copypasta?
One can only hope

10/10

1/10

me/10

/thread

dubs for an hero