Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
A friend of mine received this "letter" and I was wondering if any of you could translate it. What language it is, anyway? Never seen it before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It says ayylmao

Is this a real language?

No, it's some form of a cryptograph, but I think OP was trying to find if anyone could decipher

OP here!
I didn't know it was a cryptograph!
I'm just curious to know what the person who sent it tried to say, because we haven't been able to figure it out yet.

The only thing I could figure out is the Roman numerals

Well, my friend and I are looking at it together and it looks like the H with the dots could be an E, based on the repeating three letter words assumed to be "the". It's decipherable, it would just need some time.

Where did he get the letter from?

youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA

Probably some jew fuck.

Cringe shit right here. OP isn't fooling anyone.

Just a substitution cypher
Google ways to start making the key and have fun

If you know who it's addressed to, you can use that as a key I figure out some letters by cracking the greeting at the top

OP here again.
A (girl) friend received it from one of her friends. That guy said it was a love letter or something romantic, but we've been unable to decipher it. It's not cringey shit, as far as I know.

Look up "crytpograms" and start solving it yourselves. It isn't too hard to do.

The second word will be her name most likely

Four letters? Youll be able to get at least one vowel that way

Zodiacs

Not hard. Look at the frequency.

The first word, for example's sake, has a patter of
1213 for the letters, or as an example, XYXZ. Ig the "GI" similar symbol is one letter we can find that out from the whole letter. What is grill's name?

Nvm I think it's easier than that.just substitution.Get the name to see letters.

OP here again. Girl's name is Siboney (weird name, I know.)

>Hey Sup Forums
>A "friend of mine" "received" this "letter" and I was "wondering" if any of you could "translate" it. What "language" it is, anyway? """""Never seen it before."""""

Is she or does she have family from the Caribbean?