Why didn't a good guy with a gun stop this bad guy with a gun? Isn't that what pro gun people always say...

Why didn't a good guy with a gun stop this bad guy with a gun? Isn't that what pro gun people always say? And this was in Texas.

Trick question. That is the good guy.

NEVER RELAX AROUND BLACKS

You mad white boi?

the issue with pro gun people is they claim "good guys should have guns"

but they're never fucking around when shit goes down. No one is willing to be a hero and shoot another person to protect others.

They don't want to put up with the constant harassment from pissant businesses that suck up to soccer moms.

He's talking about his cock.

"If I was there I woulda been the Terminator!"
>pro-gunners be like

99% of the time, it happens in a gun free zone that autistic dipshits with zero ties to reality (like you) put up.

Turns out law abiding gun owners abide by the law. How shocking.

He was in a well defended position. They used a robot with a bomb to down him.

Because no one knew where he was even at. Dumbass. /thread

what the fuck are you doing here, libtard? get lost on your way to /mlp/?

Why? Isn't that illegal?

If those cops had guns this kind of thing would never have happened, bro.

Yeah this OP.

Not only that it would suck to shoot down the bad guy and be falsely accused of being the bad guy. If there's no cameras, don't get involved.

Mind you there were a few at the protest armed but ran as soon as the shooting started.

>They were al niggers

The good guy didn't need a gun, he used a bomb.

this is just another case of a psycho with a gun.

just so happened this one had military training and outgunned all of the cops who didn't bring their rifles because it wouldn't look good for the protest.

doesn't change the facts, however: if you replaced every pistol in the US with an AR-15, we'd be MUCH safer.

Think about it this way: if you see some guys on the street, you can tell pretty much instantly whether they have an AR-15 on them. But you have NO idea whether they have a pistol.

this was shortly after a black lives matters protest... of course most of the people attending the rally can't legally own guns or don't have guns for being liberal cucks. nice bait, try to pick something that isn't so low hanging next time. It's not so satisfying to trick stupid people.

right the dude who got shot in the back of the head would have been alive today if only he had his trusty rifle

He would be if his buddy had his rifle too and saw the shit going down.

>potential mass shootings aren't mass shootings.

You'd think so. Why does a police department have a claymore anti-personnel mine?

i mean it's hard to hit a sniper with a glock

Someone post the juicy video of the cops getting killed

Imagine the type of person that says this

Now do you really think that person would be at a nigger rally?

Basically this. Like some dumb fat hick is gonna take this dindu with his pro counter strike strats.