Prepare for weirdness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hZCsgcKa-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link ?

what does that mean?

>cd

I already know listening to this release will make me tired as fuck. I don't have the energy.

Leak when?

Boing

Leak it

Ktt we up in this bitch leak this shit brolly

Use your Xbox 360 to rip it and leak

leak that shit boy

fuck that nigga kamal

op here
i dont have a cd drive on my macbook

Don't like CG but the singles were pretty great, fairly optimistic about this.

ya, kamal is a piece of shit. hope he dies

Use your Xbox

kamal is trash forreal

Y'all niggas slandering kamal now lmao

Fuck Jaxsus too

OP, upload it to a library computer dont be a bitch

Only in a leak thread that people chose to enter would they complain about the album being spoiled

Use a public computer

leak this shit for the gang

FUCK JAXSUS

Where my post-KTT senpai at??!

suck my dick, kamal

Shit you can't say f a m on this site???

LEAK IT DEAK

Bro leak this spazzzattura now

fr, its safer too because they wont have your IP

Why didn't that lil boy go to a library and leak the shit on here like everyone else does lmao

album is T R A S H.

album is F I R E.

lmao even mac the goat in this bitch
yo whos your alt on ktt? :dead:

But forreal tho kamal you a bitch

Nah I'm just playing Ily bro

But stop being a bitch and go back to thread bitch

:hi5:

kamal u a baby bitch, bitch

Crine you got banned bro

ALBUM LEAKED

where bih

JAXSUS HAS A MICRO PENIS

You got banned too bruh? :(

>op here
>i don't have the cd
FTFY

DOART MASTURBATES TO THE LIBRARY INTRO

Yeah no shit like half a year ago, I only visit KTT for leaks now. It really is cancerous most of the time.

You didn't see my shoutout to you on that CG subreddit tho. :(

Kamal, Don't You EvEr come back IN the thread, you soft ass monkey

Ain't that normal?

Catch That Perma BOI. PERMA BOI PERMA BOI ALL ABOUT THAT

look at this white guy throwing monkey out there like its nothing cause he's user lmao

You don't have the fucking CD. Play it and record some of it on Vocaroo. Oh wait, you can't because you don't actually have the album.

Some one explain was goin on

FRANK OCEAN IS A TRASH ARTIST. LONG LIVE CHANCE

Where my KTT niggas at?

LETS GET THIS BITCH SHAKIN' LIKE PARKINSONS

Shut the fuck up you bougie fuck

Who are these namefags foreign posters and why are they in my board RREEEEEEEEEEEE

Highly anticipated album could be in the process of getting leaked.

People from the Kanye West forum have brigaded this thread waiting for a link.

>this much hype for generic memerap
lmao

mfw

im feeling a little bisexual rn

CHANCE IS A TRASH ARTIST. LONG LIVE DANCE

Yeah knew there was a brigade, didn't know ffrom where. What's the album?

>memerap
not fucking rap you retard this is why you shouldn't throw buzzwords around like nothing

BIG SEAN'S GIRL ON GAMBINO'S TRACK AHHHHHHHH. AFFAIR BTCH. CALL TMZ

someone

I need the fucking leak

someone

I need the fucking leak

someone

I need the fucking leak

someone

I need the fucking leak

someone

I need the fucking leak

someone

I need the fucking leak

someone

I need the fucking leak

someone

I need the fucking leak

This post is funny because it shows you don't know that this isn't a rap album. Fucking idiot lmao.

I still ain't got one, been thinking of getting it but honestly I've been enjoying music much more since I stopped lurking that much lmao.

Just more upper middle class black kids from ktt who dont really listen to music unless it involves "vibes for the youth" out of a massive inferiority complex

>DG is ascending the rap game bruh iv never heard anything like this before F U C K

>le shitty memerap meme

more like hype for a possibly good non rap album from a shitty memerap artist

FEAST ON MY COCK

anyone claiming this is a rap album is a bad troll

Hey mac its scrimmy

Fuck ktt

how much for sucking your cock?

He doesn't make rap, let alone meme rap, anymore. He makes R&B.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hZCsgcKa-g

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8

ye ktt makes every album a dissappointment but the forum the best form of entertainment ive ever seen

yung lean is better desu

Guys... We have visitors here, please behave. Should I bring some snacks?

I'LL BUY YOU THE VINYL IF YOU FEAST NOT SUCK ON MY COCK. SHOUTOUT JUAN EPSTEIN, THAT FUCKING JEW

how much for sucking your cock?

who voted for trump

BANJO IS A REAL NEGRO, FASHO

Yoooo you gave me a shoutout? Didn't see that

banjo is a cunt

HOLUUUUU SHITTTTT, DUDE TRUTHFULLY USES DUCKDUCKDUCKDUCKDUCKDUCKGOGOGOGOGOGO, youu morthefucdugnfie PANZY

coloring book sucks

I LICK YOUR MOM'S CUNT, BITCH ASS FAGGOT HATING

COLORING BOOK ALBUM OF THE DECADE. U TRASH, FOMILY

dude

JAKE THE ONLY REAL ONE LEFT

Prove it, Scrimmyboo.

DOART = pussy

The entire genre of rap is a meme, all rap is memerap, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music. It's our degenerate plebeian Sup Forums that has tried to make us believe rap is an "essential" genre and that if you don't like it you must be "narrow-minded", a "redditor" who is "born in le wrong generation" and there's probably some racial element to it too. Rap music has no staying power. All of rap is just a neo-rockist sub-genre of top-40 pop, with a "urban" paint job. This music doesn't stand the test of time, it's a fad. That's why rappers are discussed about like fashion. Image/fashion/numbers sold are actually considered when talking about them. Rap is just a really cheap/lazy form of music anyways. The majority of rap beats are just stealing (MUHH "SAMPLING") another artist's music, looping it over a generic drumbeat while someone "raps" over it. The "technical aspects" of rapping are not hard at all. That's why there's 14 year old white girls on YouTube uploading themselves flowing with ease and speed, dropping multis like it's nothing. But because they don't fit the image of a "rapper", no one would take seriously. I've listened to it all from backpacker shit like cLOUDDEAD and Atmosphere to the "golden days" of Public Enemy and Eric B. and Rakim to instrumental stuff like J Dilla and DJ Shadow to the 90s with Nas and Mobb Deep to the CLT approved A Tribe Called Quest and Digital Planets to today like Kendrick and Kanye. All rap is meme rap. All of it. Stop spamming it. Either keep it contained into one threads or request a containment board. I'm sick of coming on Sup Forums and seeing a million Kanye threads (none of which are about music btw).

so what's the point of getting cd then?

OnLy If YoU lIsTeNeD lAsT nIgHt ArE YoU a ReAl OnE

I counciled crooby throughout the making of goofy tunes and my departure is why his YNS collab sucked big dicks

How come ever since i was banned by some fat fuck the forum has gone to complete fucking shit. I try to check for news there but its usually just ironic forced-memery and JxJ insisting that being black and watching naruto makes him a truly eccentric tastemaker. Truly sad stuff

but seriously, who believe rap is good?

AFRIKKKANO AMERIKKKANO.

>copypasta
phew

Hey sup :)