Ey bois, how are you guys

Ey bois, how are you guys
Wanted your guys opinion on my step-mom. The nicest ass I've seen, fucking ever. Been walking to her since 8th grade

THAT'S the nicest ass you've ever seen?
>fucking get out moar faggot

Well, idk, it's my kind of ass. I should though lol

i approve of this ass. they can't all be 10s, this is nice one to grow up with. keep going

Drives me fucking bonkers, everytime I give her a hug, fucking diamonds

I think she fucking amazing
>me on left

just go for it. worst that happens is your dad is mad for a little but he'd understand your a young guy and he'd appreciate the compliment of you thinking his wife is hot. best case scenario you fuck your dream woman

>right
>I need sleep

I've already tried but she isn't interested. Makes me really depressed and I feel pretty bad about it. My dad never found out, and it may be weird (IDK) because I'm 18

That's a funny one m8

There goes your anonomity but your mom looks cute i guess

Got a green text story on how you tried?

I don't even understand lol, yeah I'm still a faggot but wtf

Shit OK will try to, newfag
Not good at telling stories

If that's the nicest ass you've seen then holy christ sorry about your life

Fixed your picture OP

Thanks I guess, nicest because I'm a faggot. Not I have seen more ass that are like 10s but I'm not that interested in that sort of girl, I like cute and awkward girls, idk fml

Thnx

Got any more creeps?

Few things make me hard anymore but this has succeded

Post pics bra and dirty panties faggot

>so I see She is watching a show
>dad is sleeping
>decide I'll try tonight, see what will happen
>we are really close because of how open we ate about things and how she understands how comfortable I feel around her
>sit next to her
>kinda close, really close
>pit arm on her thigh as an arm rest
>overtime I work my hand around and across her thighs and she either doesn't mind or hasn't noticed, doing so it is kind of like a massage
>trying to contain boner
>continue doing so for a whole show and by the next episode is on I'm basically grabbing her ass and feeling it all over
>howthefuckisthisworking. jpg
>start to make it south, to pussy and she then realizes
>she tells me thats enough and after like 30 mins we talk about it
>realize myself how petty that was
>feels bad man

you talked about it? whatd she say? she obviosuly wasnt that upset if she didnt tell your sad

I ain't got any, will if interested tomorrow idk

This i wanna know op

Kik?

Nice dubs
She said that she understands and knows that I'm a virgin so the urge is strong. She said she will never have those feelings for me as I do for her. She doesnt want to be physically close anymore and doesn't smile when I talk to her as much.

dad*

Oh wow. Sorry user i think u might be fucked.. maybe try and grope her again. whata got to lose?

kek that bitch is ugly as fuck. Have fun being a reject and hop3fully you get kicked out of your house by pops. gg

They said they'd be fine with me staying with them without rent or utilities if I'm saving and doing something with myself. So thats kind of a lot to throw out the window

Ye cool

"hey remember how we talked about my urges, maybe you can give me some nudes to masterbate to"
say some shit like that.

God the hellstorm that'd cause

My sister in law and mother in law moved in with the wife and I last year. They both look like my wife and both check me out now and then. Its hard not crossing rhe line buddy but sometimes you cant. Lord knows we want to though.

OP im not trolling, I can convince her to have sex with you without telling your dad

The dubs are with us tonight
Yeah, 5 years of just jacking to the thought of fucking her makes me feel like I'm fucked for the rest of my life
(virgin if unclear)

How
>ks

Dude take some dirty panties and post them be brave. Try them on make your Cock diamonds.

Nah, wtf that's retarded

Why don't you like just rape her

Good idea

Its understandable. That kind of relationship would be AMAZING if both parties are intereated. The only thing you can do is move on unfortunately. Believe me my man I have been there.

Virgin

I'm afraid this is so, haven't wanted to see this.
Could I have done anything differently

Like what worked for you guys if you've pulled this kind of shit off

Do you have any more pics?

She would have to be starved for attention and affection. The long game allows for her to come to you naturally if you make yourself available, i.e. no underwear with gym shorts so she can see your buldge, shower with doors open and keeping yourself well groomed. Its a game of subtle suggestion.

Do you sniff and lick her dirty panties? What brand of panties does she usually wear?

I don't fucking know, I know I'm a creep but I'm not autistic

Epanding on my post

A bit of booze is an absolute must. Not wasted but flushed. There need to be semi frequent times where you can talk or chill over a drink. I swear by this.

No not really, sadly

Maybe this could have worked but she didn't seem to be interested in the slightest

Op you need to jerk off ALOT make alot of noise so she has to hear it and think about you , also make the smell of your sweat and semen through out the house. subconsciously it will make her horny ive gotten laid 3-4 times with this method

It's a good idea. She doesn't drink to much, she likes wine and pot

She probably didnt have the conscious thought yet but now its too obvious but not necessarily a lost cause. Patience unfortunately is what this will take. Let the thought stew in her mind while you take your time to act disinterested while "making yourself available". The moment she warms back up to you put yourself in a position to let her make a move.

Great idea, may try this. Fuck it, I Jack off a lot anyway. Now how exactly do you not know if this worked for you 3 or 4 times, your mom?

2nd one was only BJ
also just get a bag of weed and smoke her out then she will fuck

OK makes sense, and thanks everyone for the ideas and shared opinions. May actually happen idk

She smokes so much she fucking like immune to it, barely does shit

share some more of her op anything

Cool, who was it from

Damn, close to finishing?

>also make the smell of your sweat and semen through out the house
>ive gotten laid 3-4 times with this method

How old is her

user is right. You have to play the long game. Go to college, get a job, become respectable in her eyes. She probably sees you as just a boy. You have to level up in order to tame the dragon. You have siblings? If you sacrifice yourself and become the one sibling who sticks around and takes care of them, you will be a reliable, dependable man in her eyes. Then once your dad is out of the way, that is when you strike.

31? About

You are young and that can be hard. Dont get too down on yourself. Take some time to think about what you want to achieve here. Is it just sex or a relationship? Both would require a different plan. It may take years but this is the kind of thing worth waiting for. Good luck user.

damn fine ass

LET THE DRAGON CONSUME YOU

Shit dude thanks, both probably. I think a lot of it is I think I've like fallen for her but IDK. Thanks for the support Sup Forumsro

Have you seen her naked? Put your phone hidden in room and deliver

Checkem and no I havent. Fuck OK ill try

hell yea

Not tonight, it's 4 09 am for me, lol

I'll post her in creep threads later on so look out for those

Its ok. We're all here forever.

OK gonna bust my nut and go to bed

man take some fresh pics of her, you can't lose anything, and if everything goes well, she can pose for some nudes, then you'll be diamonds 4ever

be brave man, post something naughty, drive your anger with revenge, post some nudes here

I don't have any, if I did I won't not play games ever

go for it, go now, give her some xanax and make her pose for you while sleepy

No, fuck off

Just let her catch you fapping to her creep shots

If I've learned anything from Bill Cosby it's that roofies always work.

I hope you live in a shit state with nothing but dudes and fat bitches, because this woman is a 4/10 at best.

You need higher standards.

What a doughy bitch. I feel like I could squeeze that and make shapes.

Are you in NY OP?