Lesser blacks = better movie. It's common statistics

Lesser blacks = better movie. It's common statistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lesser

DC education everyone

black people ruin movies desu

if you are after beauty and perfection then blacks just take away from it. I always think, that character could have been attractive, but now..nope..

If its to do with seeing blacks lifestyle like (precious) or seeing blacks degeneracy (american history x) then they are a necessary evil

Chadwich Boseman was a better Batman than Ben Affleck.

>image.jpg

Why are iFags such shitposters? I mean look at the archive and scope out the massive cesspool of threads they create try to find a single good one.

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down

>In a similar sense, Civil War exploits recent political trends such as Black Lives Matter. Black actress Alfre Woodard (whose portrayal of a comically psychotic wench was the only convincing characterization in 12 Years a Slave) appears as a grieving mother who blames Stark — standing in for the Military Industrial Complex — for the death of her child, a promising youth with a 3.6 grade-point average. Woodard’s “Who’s going to avenge my son?” shamelessly taps the illusion of Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, and Tamir Rice as Boy Scouts and potential Rhodes scholars. That’s way out of bounds.

Based negro does it again, calling Marvel out for shamelessly including another dindu nuffin episode in their shitflick.

i dont know if your bashing marvel or praising dc here but either way dc still loses.

>Marvel
>such as Black Lives Matter

>He's triggered by mobile posters

I think you get a better correlation if you go with a multifactorial analysis including good actors, script and director.
I mean Beasts of no Nation almost exclusively had a black cast and the film was really good.

Or it could be captain America had way too much KANGS for my, or China's, liking.

If you have similar taste than China you should really reconsider.

All of this is true, though :)

You mean shitposters? same thing

>shamelessly taps the illusion of Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, and Tamir Rice as Boy Scouts and potential Rhodes scholars. That’s way out of bounds.
How is Armond so amazing?

While this is true BvS had more Jews which didn't help either.

dont ever post again unless youre contributing to the thread

There is nothing wrong with Jews

>There is nothing wrong with Jews
>people who ruined BvS are all Jewish

Snyder and Terrio aren't Jewish

This is so post-ironic I don't even know who's trolling who right now.

B8

But I am contributing

Nigga

>Snyder isn't Jewish

Is this bait?

>He was raised as a Christian Scientist.[1]

Oh, it must've overwritten his DNA, my bad.

That's a sad hairline for supes

>everyone with a German name is Jewish
Why do you want to force this meme, Chaim?

Pinch of lemon with your serving of horseshit?

Good goy

>I'm a BLM supporter

Fewer