Post girls, anons say what they'd do to them, how they'd fuck them // cuck thread

Post girls, anons say what they'd do to them, how they'd fuck them // cuck thread.
Replies get replies.

from

continuing from last thread, post more of your girl in leggings or with less clothes on

Please?

titfuck left while right watches, then pull out and pound rights pussy before cumming in her open mouth

right

shove my cock down her throat in the backseat and give her a mouthful of cum

More of her

nice, they'd love that.

During the party, I'd take her into a spare room and tie her to the bed, exploring every inch of her body in that skimpy costume. Then rip her clothes off and fill her pussy and ass with cum after fucking her for hours on end.

Speaking of halloween...

tell me

nice legs and ass, I'd love to let her sit on my face and then fuck her hard

>victoria-meinecke
nice filename

Fuck her tits and cum on her face. Then post video on her snap chat

Threesome, plenty of cumming and rimming

make them hike up their skirts and play with each others pussies. whoever came first would get my dick while the other sits on her face. creampie the first girl and make the second eat it out of her pussy

continue...

Good choice, I bet they'd be into it.

I'd suck on left's tits while fucking her with my rock hard cock. The other two get tied up and have to fuck each other with a double dildo while they watch.

sports bras come off, they have to suck on each others tits as I finger them to orgasm. bust a nut in left's pussy while right gets her anal virginity taken afterwards.

remove her sneackers and lick her feet. then rub my cock against her clit until she cums. then fuck her amazon style and finally cum in her lips.

I'm confused by this. Objectively, she's kind of odd looking

But goddamn she's cute

nice fb of hers

apparently some guy found her twitter in the thread i found these on, he didn't post it though

im kinda scouring for it

left and center share a dildo while right takes my cock. i'd pull out and make her suck it for a long while until i'm ready to blow, then line all 3 up and cum on their tits

but she's adorable

Anyone?

grope her titties, suck on them a little bit, then pull down those shorts and give her a nice big creampie. make her put a vibrator in while still holding in the cum, then put the shorts back on and walk around like normal all throughout the concerts. whoever fucked her next would be in for a surprise.

OP of that pic!!! who is the girl on the left?????

bumpp

Hike up rights dress and fuck her doggy style in her tight pink pussy while she eats left pussy then they switch but left gets in the ass until I cum then make right lick up my anal cream pie

reach up her dress and rub her clit to make her wet. pull off her soaked panties and finger her roughly, then push her long dress up onto her back and pound her while she bends over the railing with all her classmates watching

I want to shove my 9" black cock down her throat until she chokes on her own vomit then I shoot my huge load into her mouth while I skull fuck her

skullfuck her with that dress and cum on her tits

fuck her from behind against the wall and a footjob

handjob and finish on her glasses

she would love that.

spread her out on the couch, make out with her and get her sopping wet. take the top off, titfuck her then have rough sex all night

Fuck her up against the mirror as she screams for me to stop then go balls deep into her ass and fill her with my nigga cum

My mom

This girl is beautiful anymore?
I want her to sit on my lap and fuck me until I am about to cum then pull out and finish all over her face and glasses

Whoa, you got another pic?

Tie her up doggy style and let my pit bull fuck her raw up the ass while she sucks me off and chokes on my cum

how about middle?

Sure do

both are so nice more?

who's saving her?

i'd bend your girl over, not even bother taking her clothes off, and rip her panties down to her ankles. fuck her right there and cum on her red dress

Also found this pic in her phone

pikachaos
you are welcome, friend

I'd like to kidnap them both and take turns violently raping them each night, breaking their bodies while they cry and squirm, filling their holes with my hot cum as they lay there weeping as their asses and pussies get violated and ripped by my hard cock. Then after a couple of weeks of beating them and raping them, slowly twist off the left ones head until it comes off, and slowly cut the right one open from the pussy upwards.

I follow her home from the gym one evening. I wait outside hidden out of sight until I see all the lights go off. I wait a couple of hours, then break into her house. She home alone, perfect. I strip off, my hard dick bouncing in front of me as I go up the stairs. I find her bedroom, sneak in and put a pillow over her face and straddle her. Her squirming and wriggling against my hard dick and balls feels good. I wait until she's just passed out, then take off her PJs. I rub my hard cock against her pussy while sucking and biting on her tits, swapping to her mouth, sticking my tongue deep in and playing with her tongue. I can't wait any more. I move the head of my hard cock to her pussy enterance, then push it in hard. I hold in in for a moment, feeling her pussy twitch and try and push my shaft out, then slowly start to fuck her. I get faster and faster, pulling on her hair and violently shaking her head around as her tits bounce around. I fully lay down on top of her so I can feel her skin against mine as I pound her, then I cum hard, deep inside her tightness.

She would wake up beaten and bruised and her hands chained above her head. She would come to hearing the buzzing sound of hair clippers and would feel me yanking her hair and roughly shaving it all off and spitting on her. I ask her what's her name and every time she answers her birth name I backhand her across the face until she replies I am your cumslut please rape and impregnate me until I give you a daughter

Kill right
Anal rape then kill left
Kidnap middle and fuck her everyday and force her to have my kids

This was my barista this morning

titjob for sure

double bj , rip their clothes off all except leggins/socks and violently fuck one of them while making out with the other and swap, cum on black hairs girl face, blonde has to lick it

Make her suck on the tip of my dick hands free until I cum in her mouth while the head of my dick is pressed up against a cheek making it distend

Sneak into her room while shes laying like that on her bed. Straddle her back and choke her with some rope until she passes out. Strip her naked, roll her over so her head is hanging off the side of the bed and throat fuck her brutally. FInish my cumming on her tits and face

grate my cheese with that jawline, furiously fapping in envy as I do so

blindfold her and rape all of her holes, punish her tits

kidnap and rape, videotape it all, spit al over here and cum all over her tits and face

more middle, any in tight clothing?

Break her arms and legs and make her deep throat me while crying

Wrap the cord around her neck until she passes out then pull her pants down past her ass and push into her tight virgin ass with only my spit and her blood as lube I violently fuck her hard and fast until she regains consciousness but her screams to stop only made me harder fill her ass with my cum and then tell her to clean her room

Another

Rape her with her skirt pulled up. Make sure to film it on her phone only showing her taking my cock and her face make up running and crying begging me to stop. Cum in her and leave her there. Post video to her Facebook.

We can post family members right? My mom

>Be eighteen
>Watching a movie with her in the lounge
>I'm in a tracksuit
>She's in a white tee and grey sweat pants that hug her fat butt
>Cuddling on the sofa
>Move behind her to spoon, she doesn't object
>She falls "asleep" (She may have been asleep or not, don't really know)
>My rock hard on is nestled between those huge clothed sweat cheeks
>Slowly move back and forth
>Holy fuck
>Put my hand on my hips and hotdog her slowly until I jizz buckets into her ass canyon
>Oh shit that wet stain
>Panic and leave her there
>Everything normal next day but she never cuddles close during a film agqain lmao

What would you guys do to her?

Find her drunk walking around looking for her way home in a park at night. Drag her into the bushes and use her mouth like a flesh light, drool and pre cum running down her chin onto her tits as I push the head of my cock against her left cheek making it bulge as I cum

yup

My lovely wife for your pleasure

don't you just want to keep her chained up in your basement forever?

fuck her face then cum on her glasses after she deepthroats my thick cock

Any more revealing pics of right?

Halloween party she drinks to much and passes out most of the people leave except about 8 or 9 of us who find her and drag her up to a bedroom and take turns fucking her in all holes and shooting or cum on her costume

Do you have any nude?

Her tits look spectacular. I'd definitely glaze them in cum after a rigorous fucking

nice. have plenty more for your fapping pleasure

they are pretty immaculate. rumor has it she doesn't put out at all though. teasing little cunt

Keep em coming :)

get her to do a slutty dance for me that turns into straddling me and fucking me to the beat of the music with her dress hiked up.

gotdamn pretty crazy if true

photographer really working the right angles

it's true. she's the biggest prude to ever rush a sorority. shame. at least she dresses the part

Kidnap the one in pink. Take her home and drug her. Tie her up and ball gag her on my bed. Use her as a human sex toy filling her ass and pussy with my dick and cum 5 times a day while biting down and groping her tits while she squirms and cries.

When I'm bored of her, break her neck and dump her in the woods

Sadly no but would you do to her?

Interesting. Outlying girls are strange. I'm down to see more.

another pic, those EE cups tho

more of her

forgot pic. keep em coming. loving the bondage themed ones just because it would probably freak her the fuck out

Whoa

More of her

as you wish

it will be nicest anal in her life

what else would you do with her?

walking back to the dorm dressed like this. wat do?