Here to share what its like to fuck (from a guys pov) for nearly 2 hours...

here to share what its like to fuck (from a guys pov) for nearly 2 hours ..... ill assume the majority of guys who do get some and last no more then the american average ~6 tops are just giving up and are most likely some sort of a whiny bitch

ask away faggots

fuck trump bump

2 hours?

I've gone for 7 hours before. Broke two condoms.

But no you're awesome stud you're the man. I hope you stay with your first girlfriend that you lost your V card too and you guys are happy forever.

wow are you angry or somehow using language to mask it

XDD

im kinda proud of my prowess no doubt its awesome, I just need to work on some things like being more vocal in my joy of the time well spent

>here to share what its like to fuck (from a guys pov) for nearly 2 hours

Not as fun as it sounds, you end up with a sore dick, she ends up with a sore snatch and the end result is the same. You grow up and realise you'd rather have a few sessions in a day then run marathon sessions.

sorry to say no such luck with a sore dick or any comelaints from from the sore snatch either

as for prefering short sessions I just wont agree with that currently as quickies do nothing for me aside for wanting a much more go at it

I will say that marathon sessions have real drawbacks like needing time to recover and leaving me with my ears ringing and fairly weak and dizzy

I said nothing about quickies, simply running more sessions in the time allotted. You get the play, buildup, peak and orgasm each time - rather than a drawn out middle ground leading to one orgasm the same length as every other one.

did your dick get all wrinkly like a finger in a pool?

My wife is one of those chicks who cum a few times and often. As a result she is done in 20-30 min. It took years for me to cum that fast. Same with the last two chicks I fucked. How do you get her to last so long?

>time allotted

I have my own business so time isn't a factor almost ever if thats what you mean

still I enjoy long sessions most of all the companionship is what I really savor

>I have my own business so time isn't a factor almost ever if thats what you mean

Yeah ok, I've got kids so 99% of the time it's a window for me.

This user is correct. I've done a lot of fucking as a guy and since I started transitioning, and from neither side is it fun to go for ages. My partners and I have all just preferred to fuck multiple times.

nah baby my johnson is quite the soldier

usually I stop fucking because of the cramping or these women have other engagements unfortunately much more the former than the latter

ill be hurting when that day comes where I just have a window to get off

heyyyyyy

congratulations on your release from a correctional institution

So what, couldn't cum and just kept going?

funny you should say that

ive been asked that before and was left wondering ... what is that about

Nice to know your girlfriend is willing to put up with your anorgasmia, it must have gotten really annoying for her at some point... I'd suggest you try working on your sexual dysfunction before she realizes this isn't going to be just the one time...

Hope you didn't do any permanent damage, you're suposed to drive to an ER after 6...

I can cum after somewhere between 15/25 minutes after that its like lifting a truck off my chest to cum, I can and do fuck till my body says no more its just not going come that time its a choice honestly. I much rather enjoy the company than blow a quick load.

i dont think he means 7 hours of constant fucking.

>anorgasmia
that is a womans problem baby

cmon now Im laying pipe

I wanted to be sensitive and not call it retarded ejaculation

Technically, "ejaculatory incompetence," if I recall.

wow what a quick turn ouch

I would not call it a problem honestly.

Like I said I can work up to cumming within ahalf hour although it isn't what I would most desire. The type of condition is something ill look at just because

>ejaculatory incompetence

how can this even be a thing

One time my gf and I had a threesome with a guy like you. I came within about 10 minutes and literally just watched this guy fuck my girl for another hour and 45.

that sounds crazy
how about some greentext
id like to hear about this
I have a question or two

what did she think about this event and has it been considered again

did he have anything to say about how you might be able to last longer or did you even ask

I didnt ask. I sat there and listened to her orgasm too many different times. He was a bro about it at first and kept telling me to join in. After it was clear i wasnt getting it up he focused all attention on her

ahhh

I eat pussy and my dick comes to life and to get diamonds all the tip of my dick needs is a nice hard bite!

no joke I love getting biten

Its really great for me ... id say try it like nibbles at first

I did mean ~2 hours with 30/60/90 second moments as a teasing/rest period occasionally