Has anyone here ever actually had pizza that looks like this...

Has anyone here ever actually had pizza that looks like this? I saw this terrible looking pizza on a pizza crust mix box at WinCo today.

Other urls found in this thread:

scandikitchen.co.uk/product/mills-ekte-majones-170g-2/
fion.ru/video/konserva_mutant.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean just look at that detail. Is it supposed to be, like, uncooked?

Also, dumping bad food images.

This one is just awful

Looks like fucking spaghetti as a topping

Made me think of this

Is this a thing?

Christ almighty that looks disgusting

Jesus, it's like "Here ya go pal, one slice of sadness coming your way!"

Not gonna lie, that stuff is pretty good when you're really drunk.

That box doesn't even have the cheese with it. It only lists crust mix and sauce.

(Cheese not included)

I know. Maybe they were trying to show the crust and sauce because that's what's in the box.

Also, pic related was apparently a dreaded thing from my mom's 1960s-1970s childhood. At least I think so - she might have liked it.

Haha didn't even notice that. Pretty misleading. Kind of the opposite of the OP image.

Heck, I'd eat it while stoned. Pic related.

it doesn't even look 3D.... it looks like the cheese is painted on

We used to get the spaghetti one when I was a kid. Wasn't too bad, sorta like spaghetti-o's with better pasta.

Are they making sauce? Looks like there's no spice whatsoever.

I actually fucking love chef boyardee spaghetti and meatballs. I would eat them every day if it weren't for the fact that I would die a rapid death brought on by the absurdly high sodium.

Spaghetti and meatballs

what the fuck, is that a half eaten rat or what on that wiener?

this shit looks disgusting as fuck

OP here, saved the worst for last. I had a bunch more weird ones, but I can't find them.

fucking pleb

now that chef boyardee has chicken-based cans instead of only beef-based cans, why would you want to eat an inferior meat?
>chicken is the greatest meat

Looks like just some awful bottled or canned thing

>when you're a trashy whore but still trying to be a good mom

summer is almost over

time for the 9gag "life hacks" for college students

I'd actually love to give that a try, I've never heard of it. If I see it in the store I'll buy a can or two. I prefer the texture of beef and the flavor in general, but when it's ground up so much chicken could indeed be better.

Ooh, forgot about my ass pics. I mean aspics.

I'd try one of these if it were given to me for free. I'd probably decline a second bite, though.

I don't they make the boxed one anymore, but it basically had the pasta seperate, meat sauce in a metal tube/can, and a packet of parmesan cheese. Felt like hot shut as a kid that it was a meal I could make lol.

On a sorta related note, look up people sleep eating while on Ambien. It's terrible, but I can't help it when these people are talking of eating whole loaves of bread and buttered cigarettes.

The 1950s must have been one hell of a time. Not. I'd sooner go vegan than start eating these regularly.

I used to eat the regular version of those and they were good af

That is the most delicious-looking motherfucking thing I have ever seen. Christ, I wish I wasn't eating just doritos with salsa right now

Issat some canned spaghetti on pizza?
Cause that looks like canned spaghetti on that pizza.

I read one story, I think on Sup Forums, about a guy who woke up after taking ambien and found fast food wrappers and receipts from like 8 different places in his living room.

Hey fuck you, that thing is delicious

>Norwegian here that can certify that it is indeed delicious

I read somewhere the idea behind the huge push for aspic was to get people used to basically 'bunker food' for when the nukes started flying.

Jesus that just makes me sick. Get some A1 for fucks sake

"Stoned me" would try that.

Also, would anyone here ever try veal tongue head cheese? Pic related. I'd try it I think.

That's not pizza, that's a mistake.

These are fucking delicious

The fuck is all in it?

> Norwegian 'Merican that knows nothing about Norwegian food.

Hey, like I said I'd try it. Who knows, I might actually like it. What's your favorite recipe?

that actually doesn't look too bad

Didn't you die of embarrassment in the check out aisle?

That shit sounds awesome and disgusting at the sane time

That's probably the closest thing to food in the entire thread. Aside from the mountain of cheese, it doesn't look...terrible. Assuming it's a tomato based chili, it's not that far removed from normal spaghetti and meat sauce.

I don't get embarassed about loving delicious food

no but while bulking for gym I once replaced pasta sauce for my spaghetti with peanut butter.. never in your life do this trust me. Yes I did finish it cant waste precious calories.

Had that before, tastes better than it looks.

Yeah, TBH I've made stuff like that at home when I was hungry. Not too bad. Just a really over-the-top box picture.

That's what the self checkout is for.

It's got egg, peas, carrots, white fish and shrimp in it; usually its served with this yellow mayo thing. I haven't had it in years but always had it when I visited my grandparents in Norway.

Hold on, I've got a pack of the mayo stuff somewhere.

Hah, I can believe it. That shit is like a ruffie, you forget everything you do when it kicks in.

thats a legitimate way to cook some meat
it cooks the flavor of what you soak it in into it
but if you eat it with that much of anything you are a degenerate

Yep, that sounds pretty bad!

walmart here carries three chicken-based CB pastas
>penne, marsala, and something else
>used to have chicken ravioli or something, but haven't seen that in awhile

Wouldn't marinating be more effective? Or would this kind of create a more crispy, stuck-on texture for the sauce?

What do you ask for to get that?
Well, just pick the worst ingredient from everything on the menu and pile it all on a nest of soggy Doritos.

I used to take that shit.
I would end up waking up trying to jerk off

I've seen that pic a couple hundred times by now, and yet, I still feel insulted by it. Who would do such a thing?

Someone who wants to make people on the internet chuckle.

The best food bites back.

What the flying fuck is in there??

no but while bulking for gym I once replaced pasta sauce for my spaghetti with man batter..never in your life do this trust me. Yes I did finish it can't waste precious calories.

Delivering Norwegian mayo, this shit is magical on shrimp.

Fish

My bad, upside down

You're not wrong.

Canned fish head or mouth i dont know.

looks like the pizza Lunchables from oscar mayer.

I felt the same way upon viewing it.

This is wins

It actually fucking does.

I like mayo, I'd try it. How does it taste different?

Got some OC from my fridge. Want to guess?

What is that?
Warm dogshit with a sprinkle of corn mixed in?

My father had some of that in his pantry the last time I visited. So that's what that is.

Some things just should NOT go in a can. A whole chicken is def one of those things.

A portal to hell?

I wonder what it's like to work in fucking manufacturer packaging wherever the hell they make that.

It sure smells like hell, and it's asian.

It tastes.. different. It's hard to quantify exactly, I just know it goes really well with: ham, shrimp, fish and tomatoes. Some of my family eats it on burgers, but I've always been picky with what I put on mine so I've never had it.

scandikitchen.co.uk/product/mills-ekte-majones-170g-2/

Every time I thought the attrocity was over she added more... Every. Fucking. Time.

I remember seeing this full set and the guys were celebrating some obscure holiday? Anyone got the deets?

Also, sauce on all of these is here:

fion.ru/video/konserva_mutant.html

It's from a tumblr called male chef - they post stuff that's intentionally horrible. This is just from their thanksgiving special.

Thank you SO much for bringing this into my life

I don't even know WHAT she's putting on that, can someone drop a play-by-play for a food-noob? I understand Ramen and Doritos, but then I lose track of everything.