Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space...

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

And its not ridiculous to believe a being created everything

Yes

stop spamming your unbrained theard faggot

What created the being that created everything. Could he have been the lone survivor of a colony older than time itself? Nothing really makes sense if you sit down and think it through, Fucking faggot.

gr8 b8 m8 ir8 8/8

OP please realize that you are a faggot

I bought you something OP

i feel the power of the lord corsing thru my vains halliluyaaaaa
i am truly saved from all that is evilin this world
although i diddent like getting fingered by that preist at 10 years old

stop posting this gif/pic it gets me diamonds

Hypocritical, Biased, Uneducated, Retarded, dindu nuffin OP Faggot Detected.

Lol and you're on Sup Forums?

I call bait.

This person has literally posted this shit every single night for the past few years. You took the bait dumbass.

Atheism is a religion. Plain and simple.

Some do Some of us believe there was no beginning. Why would there be?

fuck off with this reposting gay cancer. every fucking same retardfag posts this cap like he's being funny. yeah, you're trolling but yards and the banana idiots do this shirt all the time. stay back in middle school u annoying twerps

The bait is real.

Anyway you are mistaken. The big bang theory states that there wasnt nothing.

EVERYTHING, all the mass and energy was condensed into a single infathomably small point and thus was very hot and dense.

You are allthough correct in that there was no real space and thus no time either so the word "nothing" isnt entirely incorrect

On the other theism states there was nothing and suddenly there was an all powerful being. Putting a "God" in as a placeholder doesn't change or explain a thing .

You barely understand the inflatable universe theory op. At leat give a try to the academics readings on this one, I follow it and yet I'm a believer.

To some extent, the void has an incredible potential.

No, what's ridiculous is to believe that a god has a hand in anything that goes on in the Universe.

>Taking the bait