You have 10 seconds to tell me why you are not supporting Feminism. Men secure in their power do so

you have 10 seconds to tell me why you are not supporting Feminism. Men secure in their power do so.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J2nVQpjIyE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRUKCEj7qqA
youtu.be/m8eVe0Skigo?t=1m21s
youtu.be/C8JQoM8mIZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have 10 seconds. Nor do I have to tell you why I don't support feminism

youtube.com/watch?v=CRUKCEj7qqA

I would support it, if they acted normal and didn't throw a tantrum about everything.
It's kids 101, never satisfy them when they throw a tantrum. If they behave you can negotiate.

www.tumblr.com
You seem lost. Let me help you.

I got about seconds in to the video. what a faggit.

Simple.

> youtu.be/m8eVe0Skigo?t=1m21s

hahaha rekt

Feminism is extremely flawed
I understand that there are gender equality issues we need to change, but wven it's own name paints women as the only victims
Men have problems with systematic misandry, but rarely do we fucking complain or even acknowledge it because of our tough guy gender role
Both genders are equally disadvantaged, and I'm not going to pick a side that paints themselves as the only victims of dicrimination between genders

Because women are worth less than men. There is nothing a woman can do that a man can't do better. The only things they're good for are looking good and having children. Anything outside of being a mother or a glorified cum depository is extra and they should be thankful for it.

too lazy :/
gimme like :/ 10 bucks or something :/

I think it's demeaning to assume women need my help with anything. However if you'd like to come over and ask for help instead of demanding I should do so regardless of my opinions.
I might consider playing a supportive role in your movement.

I do support feminism though.

feminism doesn't have the monopoly on equality.

>you're either a sexist or you're a feminist
>you're either with us or against us
>you're either with me or you're my enemy

quit dealing in absolutes
quit being a whiny bitch

Genders are inherently unequal and we should celebrate that difference, and respect it.

Striving to be something you're not is a waste of time and misguided such that it misses the point and possibly opportunities.

Now this is misogyny at its finest kek

Women are priviledged. Like children.

Feminism isn't real. Why support anything that segregates us all? Power? We are fucking powerless to all.

youtu.be/C8JQoM8mIZ4

>I want a man to pay for my dinner
>I want a man to pay for my leisurely activities
>I want a man to pay for my clothes
>I want a man to pay for my child

>Why don't we get paid "equally"

boohoo bitch.

SJWs are cancer. Only other SJWs like them. They can all drink bleach.

  ▲
▲ ▲

This is now a 10/10 thread.

Because third wave feminism is a desperate attempt from social rejects who think they're special snowflakes and that guilting people is the only way to get them accepted.

Real equality wouldn't defeat itself by making the name for the movement side with one gender in particular.

Amazing how everyone just calls this guy a pussy or a faggot simply prove his point about toxic masculinity. Ice noticed that the boys and men who are so against feminism are some of the people who need it the most.

>Men secure in their power do so.
That man has no power. Hes barely male. He couldnt lift a paper weight, let alone an sledge hammer. He would need his sisters help to change a flat tire. Hes a man by merely owning a penis, nothing more. Its a piece of trivia on his drivers license, hes no true man.

Second wave feminism is actually pretty reasonable. These women had real grievances, and were willing to do something about it. I respect a few of them, even if I can't support the politics of the extremists.

The new third wave special snowflakes have lost the plot. Their main tactic is to form a social media hate brigade, and to bitch and moan until the system caves to them, because the system is NOT, by and large, biased against women. Quite the opposite. Look at the family courts in the US for a good example, or the way that universities handle rape allegations. Men are universally bad, and women are all saints. Modern feminists stand opposed to free speech, to democracy, and to civility in public discourse. Their ideology is inherently sexist, despite preaching equality, and disenfranchises women by telling them that they are all victims.

This movement is having a noticeable detrimental effect on Western society, (that's ok, because it's bad, right?) and established politicians and academics seem powerless to stop it, because it exploits vulnerabilities in law and culture. The least we can do is to speak out against it, even if disagreement becomes labeled hate speech.

Someone should introduce this "man" to a prostitute, so he can stop humiliating himself.

Huh. Your right. I never thought of it from that perspective but I compleatly agree with you

sauce??

Your forgetting their is no wage gap

They don't care about men. Feminists have gone on record to say that feminism is not for men at all. Male "feminists" are only tools to them. Kind of ironic, no?

I don't have it I'm sorry.

Because I live in a country where it's pointless. In the Western world, men and women have as close to equality as it is practical to get. The things feminists whine about these days are all petty bullshit.

Read about the 15th amendment in the USA. Women were against black men getting their right to vote first because feminist thought white women are smarter than black men and it was unfair.

We don't need feminism. Everyone needs respect and feminism isn't necessarily about that, especially in regards to men.

Women are stupid and I dont respect them.

>Only a sith deals in absolutes

Even agreeing isnt enough with some of these cunts. You have to be activley supporting them or youre "still part of the problem"

>Im a man
No you're a faggot

Feminism is a way to use women. Im a misogynistic asshole but will tell a woman i support feminism so they i give a fuck about there rights.
You guys view feminism all wrong and fucking lame. Why not use it to your advantage to get women to think higher of you then to hate on it? I dont believe women should vote but you cunts are literally being handed a way to bullshit a woman into thonking you give a fuck. Yea a lot of feminists are fuckin nasty but a lot arent. Id only say i support it if she brought it up and i wanted to smash.
You guys need to loosen the straps to your helmets and go outside more. Not all feminists are the cringy ones you see on youtube or here.

I just wanna have sex with them

#Men4Feminism

Sauce on this? I mean the originsl vid not the gif in the url

>woman into thonking you give a fuck
>thonking
>Yea a lot of feminists are fuckin nasty but a lot arent
>Im a misogynistic asshole
>You guys need to...go outside more.
Not all feminists are the cringy ones
>NOT ALL FEMINIST

WHITE KNIGHT SELF-HATING WHITE MALE FEMINIST DETECTED

y'all muthafuckas need redpill

You'll have to do a sauce thread. I have none.

An womxn that wants equality with men seriously lacks ambition.

because equality is impossible and unrealistic
the genders are not equal
the races are not equal
theres nothing equal about this world we live in.

there HUGE differences between genders and races and pretending that we are all equal is stupid.

i believe every person should have equal opportunities, not be treated equally.

I love this man in about the least homo way a gay man can say he loves a gay men!

He's why I've started leaning Trump. I can't find the video where he says that Trump's not going to get up to much beyond renegotiating trade deals, deporting illegals, and building a concrete wall, but he made sense. Hillary is not going to represent my interests as a white male who doesn't need to pacify feminists to get laid.

you are right. I have been teaching my wife's son on how to be a proper man and respect all women as equals or superiors, because they gave birth to us men. I feel ashamed to be born into this gender.

Hes right. None of those three words apply. Other words do, though. Freak, for instance. Loser is another. Pathetic, empty, unattractive.

Rape!!!!!!!! Rape!!!!!!! Rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G8 b8 m8.
Top shelf bait there, really.

Im not a white knight you retard. Im just saying that not all feminists are cringey and fat despite what the internet tells you, many women are retarded and support feminism. If you say you say >say
You support it also, and act like you care about there rights, they will think higher of you depending on the situation.
Its literally
>literally
Handing you a way to bullshit a woman into thinking your some great caring guy and getting into her pants.
Im not saying being a faggot and go all out like a cringey cunt going to feminist rallies, but literally just being like "ye feminism is good" can make you appear to care about her bullshit ideals.
Im just trying to help point out you can use bullshit like feminism to your advantage.

Children..

Perfect, user

Its a more colorful way to start a feminism hate thread. Its not bait, you are just terribly literal.

I have a brain

I feel like "unequal" is the wrong word. I feel it has too much of a slant to use comfortably.

I think a better way to put it is that men and women are good at different things, partly because of physiology, and partly because of how they learn culture. This is not inherently good or bad.

I do feel, however, that because this is a complex set of interactions between a number of different factors we should think it over a bit before we start trying to change it. We also need to be more honest about what hasn't worked in previous attempts (like getting more women into STEM) and why.

This is more acurate than you might think.

are you manchildren ready for females to serve in the front lines?

america will be having the same programs too : ^)

If I use feminism to my advantage, the women that will supposedly like me are the feminists. I want a woman that is not a feminist but who is for equal rights and equal opportunities, without prioritising one demographic over another.

I'm aware that not all feminist are the stereotypical blue hair fat womyn, when people refer to feminists nowadays they refer to modern third/fourth wave feminism, SPECIFICALLY social justice/marxist/ >muh patriarchy retards

sauce ?

Good shit user

Because I'm an egalitarian and feminists are not.

because most women are entitled, pampered children

DELET THIS

THIS IS MISOGYNISTIC

WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN BUT WOMEN ARE MORE EQUAL

No, you aren't triggered. You're OFFENDED.

Get it right.

If they have to serve to the same standards, meet the same requirements, i say bring em on. The 100 or so that can, get to fight alongside the men, all the rest that dont can keep driving the trucks and filing forms.

> trying this hard to be funny

DON'T TRIGGER ME

If you were triggered you wouldn't be able to type, b8r.

DO NOT TONE-POLICE MY LIVED EXPERIENCES

LISTEN AND BELIEVE ME

This is no a man secure in his power. What power has he? What power weilds he? How does he reflect what he is man to? Nothing. He avatars a world of the woman. His power is bitch over bitch, the eternal.struggle. Man is man over. Bitch over bitch vs man over. His argument is invalid because he is not a man. He is an adolescent who lost his way.

You don't have a life, you're on Sup Forums.