Why do you keep yourself alive?

Why do you keep yourself alive?

to see what's next

It's an instinctual aspect of life that most living things, and people possess.

to ride my motorcycle

and play video games

Spite.

To make shit threads on Sup Forums.

Just
You

Sex
Food
Being better than other humans

Those the are the three reasons to live

I want to be alive when Amy Schumer is pronounced dead.

Admirable goal

Because there's always more alcohol to drink

Since like 10th grade Ive had suicidal thoughts every single fucking day. Religion forces me to stay alive, and i resent it so goddamn much. Things that help? Find a videogame you can obsess over... Create art of any kind.....eat good food.

I was keeping myself alive so that I could play fallout 4.

Now I am waiting for the dlc to make the game better.

fear of reincarnation

>find a game you can obsess over
Now that's a powerful statement.

Because my family would be mean to me if I killed myself.

Jefferson isn't real bourbon, you shouldn't drink it.

To watch u all die.

I even eat healthy and exercise so I'll live longer and everybody will be like How did that idiot live so long?

Because I made a promise not to kill myself in a weak moment. But a man who doesn't hold up his promises is no man at all, so on I go until the mercy of death takes me.

>Jefferson's is not real bourbon
>Is not real bourbon
>Not real

Are you fucking high?

Cos it pisses off the faggot next door

I really resent existing, but my siblings are already dead and I'm not gonna make my parents deal with the fact that their last kid killed himself. So I'm just playing the waiting game. When they're dead I'll probably cash out.

Jeffersons.... Lol

Fucking my gf bff

Because I can't bear the thought of my parents and grandma crying over my dead body.

I said to myself a long time ago that I'd kill myself when my parents and grandma die and I'm all alone, which is why I planned to never marry in life so that I wouldn't leave any loved ones behind.

It is not real bourbon, but says it is. Like McDonald's, "made with 100%beef". Sure, is made with beef, and a bunch of other shit.

The power of Christ compels me.

Asian women

I'm waiting until I conceive a deadly contagious disease so I can spread it to as many people as I can

I haven't really been earning my own money and stuff, I'll give being independent a try before killing myself, maybe it'll work out.

wife and kids

Because I've already died once. I'd like to space out the time between when it happened and when it becomes final. Also, to piss everybody else off.

You're going to be disappointed.

Cos your mom still puts out for free

Bareback asian teen pussy.

Video games.

Wow. I didnt realize i was doing this. But this.

I'm expecting as much.
My plan is to spend my free money and time learning to fly planes and do stuff like parachuting and hand gliding. Once I'm ready to leave I'll switch to wing suits and probably die in an accident racing down a mountain.

I can't very well hike the AT if I'm dead, now can I?

Yours may not be, but if your spirit is dead, none of that makes a difference.

Kek

Cancer mage?

>Waiting until parent's death to kms

Wtf is wrong with modern society?
How can we fix it?

I'm marrying the love of my life, have an amazing one year old son, and I'm studying to become a doctor. Shit is going pretty great. Love life, shits cool.

To prove a point

Well done! At least some of us make it!

We can't

We just redefine it.

We redefine morality along the way of redefining social norms

I wouldn't say my spirit is dead, but I also don't assume I'm going to be leading an exceptional life, probably end up a wage slave like most.

Personally I think people are catching on the pointlessness of their life works. You spent 60 years doing a job which ultimatively has little to no effect on anything and then you die.
What's the point in being alive other than staying alive in our current culture.
It's not like once you retire you get to lean back and enjoy society, most ofnus will be empoverished and have no pension, so why stay alive past 60?
And before that you'll spent 90% of your time doing a job you likely won't enjoy, why bother?

>Kids before marriage
>Still in school

Your life is not as good as you make it out to be. Maybe think of a new lie before pretending you have it made.

Because I'm afraid of what's after death.

sauce on a gril?

Don't get me wrong, I had to wade through some almighty shit to get here, and probably will again in future. Everyone has their bad days, but I can honestly say in the grand scheme of things I'm very happy and grateful. It gets better lil nigs. It's up to you to make shit happen.

>Tried to shoot myself with a 1911, the primer got hit but the round didn't go off
>Convinced the almighty is trolling me and wont let me die
>I write the CIA and NSA twice a year asking if they'll hire me to kill people they don't like, they wont respond.
>I go from listening to K-Pop to Slayer
>All my family is dead, there will be zero people at my funeral and nobody to even claim my body
>Born ugly as fuck with an average cock, no women will ever want me even if I was rich or ripped

I should try killing myself again.

Y so ignant?

Too scared of the physical pain of killing myself or something going wrong.

Im waiting for peripherys new album to come out
Then imma kms

Im not

I never said I had it made. I'm just very happy in life and therefore don't want to end it.

Because life experience.

Because I refuse to let the rest of you assholes win.

I don't know

Post pic of ugly self

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!

So I can continue to be better than everyone around me and rub their noses in it

To grow weed and fuck bitches

My mom used to say: Life's a bitch and then you die, so fuck it all lets get high. She was an amphetamine addict, died at 50. Im not saying she's wrong, im just saying i wish she was..

>i wouldn't do that to my family
>there are interesting things i want to try out before i die
>i live on the ground floor

Sounds like general dissatisfaction with life among most of us. I bet most of you play happy

That's very egoistic of you.

You shouldn't be, I would assume the bastard kid you had isn't by the whore you're getting ready to marry? Maybe you should kill yourself.

To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Because the world is full of beauty and it constantly surprises me

Well, I believe it's an effect of how our society functions and not a fact of life written in stone.
But in the current state, getting high and doing nothing is only marginally worse than being sober, going to work and looking at cat picture or Facebook instead of working.

Because I feel like I have an obligation to my race as a wealthy individual. It would be a sad burial if so much recourse went into raising a human who died for nothing.

I'm going to go fix the hunger crisis brb

*altruistic
Egoistic means selfish you moron.

Being permanently disabled will be even less likely to be enjoyable, user. I knew someone who tried to kill themselves seven times after surviving cancer, and wound up in the same mental institution as me, trying to figure out what the hell we were still here for. There may not be a direct answer, but there must be some reason we just won't know until the game comes to an end, and we find out why we couldn't control things like we wanted to. You never know, though, when things will get better.

Could it be that humans do not enjoy being another resource in a capitalistic system that is slowly starting to grind very unpleasantly?

Deus Vult!

I am tho, so I mean, I'll probably give killing myself a miss.

Also yes, it's my fiancé's son.

because i live in a tribal society and it would bring shame to my family that i love very match and can't think of them finding my dead body would do it somewhere far away from home tho.

Such a lovely answer well done.

Not sure anymore I become more of a antisocial piece of shit everyday I've said some pretty cold-hearted shit lately

Cute Asian women and video games

Because I'm excited for the next AMD gfx card to come out

You know it. It hasn't been an hour I told her "being a happy outside and miserable inside is just like me".

I guess that when you have no happiness at all, the only warmth you desperately cling to is the happiness you absorb from other people you're able to make happy.

>Why do you keep yourself alive?
The alternative looks like it sucks

You may have hit the nail on the head, there, friend.

Yeah, communism bitch!

>Could it be that humans do not enjoy being another resource in a capitalistic system that is slowly starting to grind very unpleasantly?
Because living in squalor, eating sticks and banging the rocks together was so much fun

For a governmental system that not only allows but enforces everyone to me equally miserable.

Because someone loves me. If anything, your mother loves you.

It's really a mistery to me why my body continues living.

So I don't die

Thanks, I think we're pretty much in the middle of restructuring the way humans are valued.
It used to be work, but what if there simply isn't enough work for us? Should we revert to old technologies and force society to need human workers.
Or should we agree that physical human work is not that valuable and shouldn't be our basis for valuing a human?

Probably, I don't have a problem with that. Unless you know its a dictatorship similar to what most democracy are compared to real democracy.

Because its so much fun doing a job you know can be done more efficiently but you won't because you need the money.
Basically I have the feeling everybody is lying about the difficulty of their job to justify them having it. It's a catch 22.

Or, you know equally happy because they don't have to worry about surviving tomorow since everyone's basic desires and needs are provided for free.

Also, I'm not saying capitalism is inherently bad, I just don't see it working well in a global society. Who are you going to exploit to increase your wealth, martians?

Ive got some inspirational BS I wrote up ages ago in the notes section of my phone that I can post if you guys are interested. All OC. Really it's my thoughts that keep me going. Sometimes I turn my thoughts into art. Then it's art that keeps me going. It's a subjective life.

It isn't going to get better, I hate it when people say that shit.

a childish hope that things will get better.

You know, Friedman once said there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
Capitalism isn't inherently based on exploiting others, either. You're thinking corporativism. Capitalism is simply a monetary trade system based on a common template, which is money.

My BestFriend overdosed on mollies
His whore of a wife is still alive sadly there's not a day I don't think about him if it wasn't because of his son and me letting him know that his whore of a mother pushed him to the limited of an overdose instead of her bullshit story she tells him I would have gone too but his son deserves the truth

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!

Please do, user.

how the fuck do you even od on molly

telling the son might not be the smartest idea man. not sure that helps anyone