don't give a fuck if it's illegal

Suggestions Sup Forums

Get a job

become a hooker, you can't stop sucking dick anyway why not charge

lol

Fuck off nigger

WEED motherfucker

Depends, which country?

Yeah, problem is I don't have fucking seeds or patience to grow, but i might peg that idea.

Maybe I can just buy some and sell it extra to the dumb faggots that live nearby for extra.

Also other Guy i'm in the us

Illegal money is pretty cool. I'm selling weed and lsd. You gotta have some money to invest, tho. But the profit is beautiful.

sell a kidney

Put a lot of life insurance on yourself, then proceed to kill yourself. BAM ez money

>walk around park
>see weak nerds playing pokemon go
>grab phones
>gottagofast.aac
>reset and wipe
>sell on craigslist in different city
>profit

if you're not fast get a fucking bike fatass

>>>
> Anonymous 07/09/16(Sat)01:58:34 No.693768223 ▶
> (OP)
How much do you sell your lsd tabs for. I know my good gets lsd and has offered me some but i've never accepted it.

Rob people on the streets at night.
Make sure they can't identify you.
And make sure you actually have something to frighten them.
Never pussy out mid-way.

this

Just get a fucking job, and stop whining about what you already know you should be doing.

Stop procrastinating, and just fucking do it, you pussy.

Go phishing.

Find people/ companies who probably has secret shit going on, claim to know them and demand hush money.

I work at a fucking shitty computer store and fucking sell laptops, shit sucks.

Do you fix them as well? Could copy and sell their data.

Sadly not man.
Just sell them.Also buddy you can sit here and tell me to get a fucking job and insult me but I really just don't care man. I'm sick of this fucking world so i'll probably go out feeling alive or whatever the fuck so fuck it.

Or he could falsify the "errors" with the pc and diagnose some decent ones as terminal, convince the owner its not worth fixing, then turn around and sell it on Cl for a complete profit.

In the body shop sell your body :)

Suck dick, 5 dollars an orgasm, 10 if you swallow.

Do you know enough to atleast claim you can fix computers? You could start a small business and install keyloggers on chumps who can't fix their own computer.

>Or he could falsify the "errors" with the pc and diagnose som
Oh shit you are right, we store laptops in the back when we can't fix them and they just leave them there.

most of them just have simple issues
and sometimes we are just too piled up to deal with that crap

Honestly if you could start bringing home easy to fix laptops, or even different ones with parts you could interchange to make a working one, you could easily sell those for some quick money.

Just a tip, do Not take more than one in a given period. You take too many and someone notices and you're down shit creek without a paddle.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck bro.

Thanks

Brilliant.

Online poker, deposit $10 and play like an idiot, this is how I started, made 39k in 6 months with a little dedication

So do you still play?

peg that shit right on your criminal money making mental board fucker cause im gonna explain why that is the best idea you didnt have

first off do you have not one friend who is tied in any way to the drug trade?
even if you dont buying weed by the ounces is extremely easy
basicaly its almost as easy as buying weed on the corner
niggas living with their mothers are moving ounces regularly so believe me ask around and youll get a plug easily

secondly growing weed hydrophonicaly in north america is extremely convenient(did i spell that right?)
the price of electricity in the united states and canada compared to other countries is extremely low
therefore affording a uv light to be on for 12 hours a day is a breeze and even simple hydroponics setups made from a fucking wallmart plastic box and an aquarium airstone is ridiculously cheap and efective.
you already have central heating in your house and pest control is basic.
do you know how much money you can make off a plant?
how many plants you can grow in 3 months?
all year long!

educate yourself and youll have money rolling in

From time to time - have a legit job now that I enjoy / get paid a bunch so don't really feel the need. Can always fall back on it though. After a year or so the excitement of printing money def wears off and it becomes a job. Those first six months were fucking awesome though

>find desperate girl on Kik
>find her parent's/friends' numbers
>obtain nudes
>threaten to send if she doesn't give money
>collect dosh
>profit