/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmyGURNxyHU
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQsYk8cbnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

snek

inb4 Melisandre resses all of them

>Promise me, Lyanna.

Spot on with the casting choice. Spot on.

yfw varys kills CIA

JUST

Nth for Cleganebowl this season

>tfw no Shavepate

>no edition edition

Does anyone else hope that a major actor dies and the show is permanently ruined in the eyes of all? If it's not NCW or Carice I really don't care. Let it all burn

nth for unironically this

>Promise me, Ned

Kane lives forever

12th for waiting month for new TWOW stuff and it's fucking Arianne doing nothing

>tfw your accent is so think you literally can't change it

DUDE DANY SHOULD JUST GET KILLED BY THE DOTHRAKI MAKING HER WHOLE ARC USELESS IT WOULD BE SO SUBVERSIVE AND UNEXPECTED LOL

DUDE JON SHOULD BE THE SON OF BARRY THE FARMER AND ELIA MARTELL THAT WOULD BE SO UNEXPECTED LOL AND A SUBVERSION OF THE HEROIC LINEAGE TROPES BECAUSE THIS IS A SERIES THAT SUBVERTS FOR ITS OWN SAKE

DUDE THEON IS TOTALLY AZOR AHAI BECAUSE HE HAS NO DICK AND IS IMPOTENT LOL BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT *THAT* GUY TO BE THE HERO! GRRM IS A GENIUS!

DUDE THE WHITE WALKERS SHOULD TOTALLY BE THE GOOD GUYS AND KILL EVERYONE IN THE END THAT WOULD BE SO UNEXPECTED LOL WHAT A GREAT ENDING

i fucking hate all of you

anybody taking bets on Sam dying?

motherfucker is an oathbreaker

Too bad that the younger one can't act.

>Promettimi, Edorado

youtube.com/watch?v=zmyGURNxyHU

If you're actually waiting for sample chapters you're kind of doing it to yourself

Nah. But his wiafu, sister, and mother will be raped and/or killed when Euron raids the Reach.

Non-English speaker here

What accent did young Ned's actor have? Was it Welsh?

Sauce?

Cast him

Who is this saemon daemon?

Stop this meme, he would be an horrible Ray ray.

>walk in
>see this
>wat do

Why does he even fucking exist? Can't they just cut his fucking arc off and make him appear when Jon is in his biggest need of help riding together with House Tarly aiding Jon? No one gives a fucking shit about his cuck child and incest girlfriend.

Fuck off

YOUNG JAIME
O
U
N
G

J
A
I
M
E

Brightflame

Lemon cakes

fuck it, we'll do it live!

I hate you too :^)

>NAH WITTENZ
I agree it was good casting though, he was immediately recognizable

Renly

Promise me, Edd

Yorkshire accent. Lord Karstark sounds Welsh though, and a few Vale knights

t. Welshman

>Promise me, Ned

you lot are weird

Its funny how much you all beg for a (you) at the start of these threads ,with your shitty recycled posts from about a week ago

i almost pity you

>Young Jaime
>Over 30 years old and the coke is taking its toll
Nah.

when are they going to confirm that renly is coldhands?

>house tarly helping jon

yeah i'm sure randy's going to be real happy when sammy shows up

>Wants to be white so bad he turns his hair into coffee/white chocolate sweets.

not even memeing but he would be a good Darkstar

Can you fucking idiots stop with this promise me ned spam

Its never funny

look at those heels
she's probably towering at 6'3' right now

Has promisemenedposting gone too far?

Greek

I haven't been on Sup Forums recently is /got/ being a bunch of contrarian faggots and hating this season?

He's going to discover some important shit in one of Oldtowns' books. Probably pivotal to the series, likely something to do with the others/dragons. Also the whole Maester conspiracy but I doubt they'll include that in the show. Allthough I think Marwyn was cast right? So who knows.

It most definitely isn't going to be a training montage of Sam becoming a maester / purely family drama with the Tarly's. My prediction is that Sam will leave oldtown long before he even gets the chance to become a maester, as I assume the training will take atleast a couple of years.

You can't make it stop so you might as well not bother

The ride never neds

No it's the best season so far, ToJ was so epic.

/got/ has hated every single season of the show, dude. Only season 1 gets any respect around here.

Most of /got/ are autistic sperglords who read the books in 2013 or later and think this gives them the authority to throw a fit over every single change, even if it was a necessity or for the betterment of the narrative

and most changes were for the better, desu. Books 4 and 5 sucked

>Mods deleting Milo pics
SJWs are controlling this board
Why don't you asshats remove all snekhate-posts as well, you clearly want to

>Promise me, Ned

>I haven't been on Sup Forums recently is Sup Forums being a bunch of contrarian faggots and hating everything?

Fixed that for you.

Also, yes.

It's better than season 5 and 4. Sadly, still not as good as the first three. Making it both hard to enjoy and hard to make memes about it. Which in a way makes it the most disappointing season.

gonna need source on this

Season 4 is better than S2 or S3 tbqh

Sam is boring because it's just him and gilly, sam was ok when it was him and the night's watch

holy shit who is this fuck face?
google young sean bean, he was a handsome mother fucker, go on, I'll wait

Is she a Syrian refugee?

dabid

Ned was never handsome

I read them in 2012 tyvm

It's just him and Gilly right now, but he's going to go to Horn Hill and meet his family, we've been waiting for Based Randyll for a long time

we're also going to get some cool stuff at the Citadel in Oldtown, and Sam will likely be there when Euron attacks

1>4>3>5>2

>idea crayons
every fucking time

>Books 4 and 5 sucked

If you actually read them and appreciate the series as a whole you wouldn't say they sucked.

Yes, the pace was slower and there's a lot of worldbuilding and less
>le epic action
But the characterization of almost all of the characters is on point and 4 and 5 are probably my favourite books out of the whole series. That being said, I understand people not liking them but that an opinion. Not an indicator that they 'sucked' as a lot of people liked them.

>Wildings rape, murder and EAT peasants for over a thousand years
>The Night's Watch exists exclusively to protect the realm of men from the wildling barbarians
>One traitorous bastard decides that these lawless hordes are compatible with Westerosi civilisation
>Abuses his position as Lord Commander to invite the wildings over the wall, essentially ending the Night's Watch as it has existed for the past millennium
>Kills a child for believing that this is wrong

Jon Snow was a mistake

Post you are waifu

>I read the books because the show was so epic!
top cuck

You're not a bookfag if you didn't read the books before watching a minute of the show

old ned is, not pretty boy handsome, but man handsome

Anybody else misses Lord Tyrion Lannister?

youtube.com/watch?v=DOQsYk8cbnE

"Now it ends"

Have you ever wondered what if he was born in Ancient Greece?

good thing it won't matter when the ice dragons show up

same, i read them before watching S2

life is hell

I think the reverse will happen.

>>The Night's Watch exists exclusively to protect the realm of men from the wildling barbarians

>>The Night's Watch exists exclusively to protect the realm of men from the wildling barbarians
False. Stopped reading right there.

I still can't get over the attack on Dreadfort. Or Jon's culdesac on Craster's keep. Or Jaime raping Cersei. Or Stannis burning his family and eating dinner after saying they're immediately marching to the Wall the previous season. Or the criminal exclusion of STANNIS x3. Or Brienne randomly running into Hound and Arya... Or the Vale knights just letting the Stark girl walk away with the most wanted man in Westeros. Or the Thenns cringe... You know what, you have shit taste. Fuck that season in the ass.

Anyone else miss Lord Tywin Lannister?

>If it's not NCW or Carice
Agreed. But we might switch Carice for Davos, as she's definitely leaving this season.

Jon was a mistake but it was pretty fun to watch Olly die 2bh

Sup Forums will have a meltdown.

>post yfw R+L=J is revealed to be true and show plebs get excited on twitter

primose be, ned

fuck off with the constipated face

>A few year of Others makes the millennium of wildling assaults irrelevant

What would Dayne, Selmy etc do if they were born today?

Srs question

>Of 100 nobles watching, 99 were impressed

Probably go be alpha businessmen or military generals something.

Hey let's all watch fuckass boring lord of the rings

Promise me, Ned

Is Jon a oath breaker for leaving the watch?