Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm nearly homeless. 10$ to my name, waiting on a job, no place to go.

My last valuable possession was a ps3 that I had for a few years and I went on Clist to sell it.

The fucking nigger robbed me at gunpoint Sup Forums... I got nothin left. Literally just happened.

Is there any bighearted richfags willing to help a long time Sup Forumsrother out? I'm desperate

Tits in return

What's your first name?

We all know you just wanna buy shit on steam faggot. Just make a normal beg thread like every other piece of shit poorfag.

Josh

I don't have a computer I don't have anything no bullshit

Show us your track marks and I'll give u a dollar u fukin druggie cumdribbling menstral cramp

If you dont have a computer where the fuck are you

Post a pic of your current location

sell your computor

go to mcdonalds

get a job
if u cant pay rent just ask someone close to you and say you will pay as soon as possible

maybe a few quick bj`s (full session 40 bucks)

as soon as you have money get your house back

work for 6-12 months when you have some money in your bank

look for better jobs

or you can just buy some all purpose rope for that 10 dollars

I'm on my phone

I'm in a shitty part of alabama.

I felt sketchy as fuck meeting him but I was desperate to sell it.

How can you be nearly homeless? It's a binary state - you either do or do not have a home

>no timestamp
Are you even trying the days, faggot?

I'm trying to get a job anywhere but I don't know how long it'll take to hear back/get 1st paycheck.

The ps3 was basically my computer I was selling

Police report or it didn't happen.

>trusting a nigger

So you're a boob?

then how are you posting. timestamp your shitty situation then.

I've been having to stay in cheap motel rooms but I can't anymore. So I guess I am homeless.

add me on skype
>gstoka

Ill take things that didn't happen for 50p points please

Dubs has the best idea

Hang yourself

Pic related. Don't have anything to write with so used snapchat.

I know right. I was way too trusting. I should've trusted my instincts dammit

I thought about it but there's nothing they could do.

Skype? I don't have a computer/laptop

join the military

You don't know what they have on said nigger. Besides, if the nigger tries to pawn it, he'll get busted.

Yep

I am. That's kinda why I'm in such shit right now. They're taking forever with a stupid waiver that I need.

As soon as my phone plan runs out Idk how they're going to contact me...

Damn, dude. Time for shit day labor work.

don't listen to these fucks. I know it might feel bad but ask for money at a gas station, don't be to aggressive or people won't help you. ask for a dollar or two or five. don't go over that or it'll look bad as well. see if you can do that or work for a private company to sweep, clean, or take out trash. see if that at least gets you paying for the hotel. one you got that down pat or even tmre, start applying for minim wage jobs it's gonna suck, but some money is better than no money. once you find a place, you won't have to beg at a gas station. and u take if from there I've seen it happen. just need to keep your head up. don't get involved with pimps or drugs. very few make it out.

Timestamp or go to tumblr

Yeah

you got kik? the same user

I can't even comprehend how you as a female can be broke, you have the biggest privileges when it comes to have the ability to sell yourself for 15-30 minutes and earn quick $$$. It's really that easy

Apply yourself

Post pu$$y so we know this isn't a man.

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links! Enjoy!

I can't ask for money like that. I only tried on here because I feel closer to Sup Forums because I've been here for so long.

Waitin yo hear back from jobs buy my phone might be out of contract soon

Do it

Exactly. Hang around near the bathrooms at a service station and offer $5 handjobs, even $10 if they're dressed nicely. You'll earn money easily. Offer $50 for a blowjob, eventually one will offer you $250 to fuck your ass and guess what you've made a decent wage in one nights work and it's tax free!

I'll buy your plane ticket to my house and fuck you raw for 200 bucks give you a place to stay after that for as long as you need.

Let me know who you are voting for and I might make your day

lop ur a dofus. she'd be kicked out before the first customer. just ask for money here and there. I've seen people make as low as 40/50 up to almost 160.

Yes. Do this or we know you're a trap.

No

I didn't know yall thought I was a girl..

skype on phone

Sorry, but I'm a male.

Not me but yeah I'm a guy

Your Snapchat please!!

Hey Sup Forumsro. Talk to the motel manager. Sometimes they let you trade day labor/maintenance work for a room to stay.

I'll check it out thanks man.

smemmitt

Another thing you can do, is go around nicer neighborhoods (dress nice) and offer to do mild lawncare/walk dogs/etc. for $10 for the job.

Also be nice to gas station attendants, especially if there any that work graveyards. Make friends, offer to help with closing duties such as taking out the trash, etc. for a couple bucks or just ask them if they know of any places that are hiring.

You can also try to find a temp job agency nearby - they can usually place you in a factory or manufacturing job within a week.

this

Thanks my man

I've been in rough spots myself. Thankfully I haven't had to be maintenance for a motel before, but I've had friends that have pulled that off.

All of these tips I've done myself.

Also, if there's a nearby dshs or anything, they can usually point you towards worksource places and the like. You just have to go early morning before the employees get mindfucked by the useless disability cunts and lazy tweakers.

>You can also try to find a temp job agency nearby - they can usually place you in a factory or manufacturing job within a week.

the agency's around me, will just throw you on some bullshit answering phone lines/making phone calls. or selling product. its the biggest waste of time tbh.

OP.
become a lunch lady, government job + benefits. and its the easiest fucking shit in the world. and since your a doode, you are more likely to actually get hired over a women, because the managers see you as being physically stronger.

Sell the phone dumbass and start being a stripper

A pretty big coincidence that a boob is posting a picture of a boob.

Those are sum niice tits

if you wanna look into this, go to your local school district website. if you can't find where to go to apply, there's a county phone number somewhere on the front page [normally]. just call it and ask where you have to go/click to apply.

Requires you to get finger printed for a background check, and you get drug tested. after that its EZPZ. oh and you have to beable to lift like 30pounds ASSISTED. and if you get an interview. if/when they ask you questions like "can you bend over without issue.." say yes, no excuses. or things like "can you sweep and mop the floors?" say yes.. basically just agree to all the labor bullshit that you're gonna have to do and its guaranteed work.

plus you get summers off. unless your school has a summer feeding program, then you can apply to do that.

Also, when your phone plan ends, you can always get a wifi number. Just be sure to go around and update the places you're waiting to hear back from with your new digits. Free wifi from McDonald's, Target, etc.

Damn yall are great, helpful ideas

I know I miss em

Honestly, I think this is the first time I've seen Sup Forums being so helpful.

Guess that happens when a fuckton have been poorfags by now.

no problem im 13 so let me plan this out.

So get a constant wifi connection usually at a local mcdonalds or something

if you live in a motel just ask the manager if you can get a room for doing jobs at the place

dont sell yourself you will probably get depressed and just kill youself

oh and make sure that you dont go do work at
a fast food stop (mcdonalds) it just doesn`t work out

yea

oh and make sure you stay on b ylyl threads if you get depressed my brother worked at the military and almost killed himself but he just stayed on ylyl threads and went to therapy and now hes better

just make sure you stay on positive and dont be rude or the sphagetti will come to you

B&?

And you're here for life

I've been depressed and suicidal for awhile just too pussy to end it.

Goodnight Sup Forums need to get sleep long day tomorrow

everybody on Sup Forums is/has been a poorfag

Sup Forums sorry fam im 13

dont you fucking dare go fgt

Yuuuup. Been a standard lurker for about 7 years now.
Eh, a friend I made irl was a wealthy cunt trustfund faggot. He was on Sup Forums almost every night.

and I'll probably keep being for the rest of my life

no you wont.

ask for monai and giv to op fegit

He actually got disowned for bein gay. Lost his trustfund, too.