Americans are fat

americans are fat.

AMERICANS ARE FAT.

eat more whale

So eat her.

in my opinion she is a very careful woman who wears a life ring everyday even on the land so she can withstand a tsunami anytime.

is she melting?

Can you guys imagine eating her ass?

It's just a Ditto cosplay

brraap

lol

yes, yes they are

>finally realized they never dropped nukes, but just dropped 2 americans

To be fair, Americans are only fat because their food is delicious. I was raised on McDonalds and the first time I went to Hardee's was a revelation.

I had no idea a burger could taste this good.

americat

>posting the edited version

your sense of taste was just conditioned in that way by chemicals since your childhood. American food is literally garbage which even insects do not eat.

NO THAT IS MORBIDLY OBESE

Trump voters detected.

that can't possibly be a real picture. how do they get around?

one has the extra wide wheelchair and the other waits for the gravitational pull of Jupiter

ABSOLUTELY

Actually, since America has the most diverse population on the planet, american food is a compilation of nearly all global cuisines. Including whatever shithole country you're from. The "american food" you're referring to is just fast food, which every modernized country has chains of, cos they are run by international corporations. America just has a lot of them because america loves capitalism and excess. Which is causation for american obesity, because its cheaper and easier to go to a fast food chain them to actually make their own food.

Not even overweight, never been on a diet, games all day, goes to the farmers market weekly, goes to the gym once a month.

Spoiler: So many americans aren't fat because of their food, but their lifestyle.

why are americans so fucking fat?

And Japanese hunt whales and have fucked up teeth. Find a new meme please.

DELET

They have their own gravity field

Obvious shop is obvious

This
Grab your harpoon, and do us a favor Takeshi.

I honestly don't think that's a shop.
Some people here actually get like that, and I'm not sure how. They must have started really young to get to that point.

We should just cut benefits from anybody who gets morbidly obese. It's what they're living on half the time anyways.

溶けちゃった

fun fact: if william shatner decides to take us citizenship,he will have to change his name to shartner

>Actually, since America has the most diverse population on the planet
Australia is more ethnically diverse than America.

Holy Shit

ok I lolled a little

I saw a fat girl girl Joyfull today smoking.

Gross

so what? she'll die from clogged arteries in her 40's

nothing of value was lost

30 years worth of gibsmedats down the drain

better down the drain than running the water

Wow americans are like giant amoebas, new form of life

>american food is a compilation of nearly all global cuisines

Yeah after said food has been thoroughly ruined and warped with your trash ingredients, incorrect recipes, and shit tastes, sure.

She can transform herself into anything you want. What do you want her to be?

Jokes on you that's part of the plan, we're going to become so fat that our hunger will take over and we will consume all of the other countries

lol

indeed

Christ almighty

You guys got small dicks.

Implying you can even see yours.

kek

uuuuuuhhhhh

>uk, australia, nz, usa
Anglo diet. Not even once.

Why'd you have to say that, I've just had breakfast...

Better to have half the population fatfucks now, than literally go extinct cause you can't wagecuck hard enough.

You japs ever heard of working smarter, not harder? Or does your boss have an ego to protect by only appearing to be working hard when you're really just reshuffling paperwork?

Wow a literal ameriblob

>too thicc
no such thing

t. degenerate obese chaser

>burgerstan has 300 million nukes

japs are irradiated

JAPS ARE IRRADIATED

A functional member of society.

not sure about India

having visited I would estimate that over 50% of men and like 70% of women over 40 are obese

Of course many of the rest are underweight so maybe it balances

>mfw my country can never have a decent healthcare system because there are too many fat people

>making fun of fat people is NOT okay in america
>but making fun of short people is totally acceptable and even encouraged especially by women

Really makes you think

A McChicken is not a burger

How in the fuck did they even get on in the first place?
I'm actually sort of impressed.
>A McChicken
>One of the cheapest sandwiches at McDonalds
I'm poor, but holy fuck at least I have tact about it.

How is this even possible?

Lots of foodstamps, and little debbies.

neat

hahahaha

yeah ok