Hypothetical question >my sister sent this to me on the phone,15 mins pass, than text ''oops...

hypothetical question >my sister sent this to me on the phone,15 mins pass, than text ''oops,fuck i didnt mean to send that to you =P'' with the smiley face and tongue out emoticon and all. What the fuck man.. what does this mean?

it means you ask for more and post them duh

> oops, I didn't mean to look at it extensively ;p

EMBRACE U FAGHOT

SHE WANTS YOUR DICK
NOW INDULGE BOI

Wear a condom if your so paranoid

she did send this to me a few months ago. She got to go to the bahamas and i wasnt able to go because of work.

shes trying to fuck you over user, respond in a sexy way and shell put you on blast

15 mins pass?

You mean you didn't reply straight away with "looking hot af Sis"?

Fucking basement dwelling Muppet

It means reply with dick pic then say same back

Screenshot the text msg you lying faggot

i was in the shower,, i saw the time differance in the text. She sent this one before too, telling me she meant to send it to someone else.

Rollan

This

If dubs you text her with "Haha I know that wasn't no accident, but girl if you send more, then we can make this relationship more than kin ;)".

please fuck her op..

she deleted the convo, i just saved the pic,cause ya know ''tits' in all. 1 more ''accidentally sent'' shes done this many times, we live in the same town

shes coming on to you nigsby try to push a little and if she stiffens up withdrawl duh if she gets giggly or touchy or anything "girly" go for it!

She's either autistic and dosn't know how to send messages and you ignore her like a basement dwelling cunt, or you see that she's sending messages and looking for a approval, be alpha, take the RISK, and say something, also ask for more and post

>she deleted the convo
she deleted it on your phone?

Call bull! Message her now say thanks for the picture will come in handy post screen cap

Fucking disgusting tits

Considering that she is likely also played by op, I don't see why that should be weird

that would be gross. im not sure why i saved her pics however. shit idk one more she sent me, on purpose this time. showing her weight loss

Tell her she looks hot and try to fuck her duh. Id totally tap her if she is my sister

it was that stupid snapchat app. i only did the pics

fuck off faggot

I find it weird since I'm imagining OP without a real sister.

>virgin boi detected

You realise most people here use snapchat as well. There's a timer that appears in the top right corner, and your "screenshots" are missing them. Next time you try come up with some bullshit try and think it through before posting here

Well yeah, that's what I meant. She's a character being acted out by OP, she doesn't really exist.

i cropped that out,,

and made the pictures wider? learn snap chap functions before being a faggot liar

yes i have photoshop

SEND HER YOUR DICK OP

none of your pics are the same size. Snapchat has limits. you should have stuck with your original text story. Why dig a deeper hole. you have been busted as a liar. just give it up and dump this random slut who is no relation to you. Also your file names are lame.

How did she take this one? tfw your sister has three hands

dont care if its fake just post more of her pics

got me...