So I'm going to kill myself tomorrow at 12 am. whats the least painful way to do so?

so I'm going to kill myself tomorrow at 12 am. whats the least painful way to do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends, what country you in?, ill see if the have supplies

Fall asleep and never wake up

Heroin overdose. It's a painkiller for fuck sake! Anyway, are you going to stream it?

>12 am
SCHEDULE OF DEATH

it's actually my birthday tomorrow, figured i would do it then.

Nembutal is the only right answer.

Helium is not painful either, but dying with some stupid mask on your face sucks

Live stream, do it now

thats a no.

stream it please

>IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF TOMORROW AT 12 !!! I'M GONNA DO IT MAN !
>...H-How do i do it ?
If this isn't a pussy cry for help... Go see a doctor instead of being on an anonymous forum asking help for shit you clearly dont want to do...

What country are you in?

im certain i want to do it, i wanted to know if any Sup Forumsros had any ideas.

What country

Nevermind him, buy me a cool steam game
Steamcommunity .co/id/JulianSteam/

country ?

Ur killing urself anyway, make someone happy while you're here

Why are you going to do it?

Book a flight to Syria, Iraq or Libya.
ISIS can help you.

How we can stop u ?

>ISIS
Faggotry
Go to Hezbollah

be an hero!!!!!! race war gonna start anyday now.. sure you dont want to hang around and die in battle??

What country you from could find you a Isis call centre

Just because it's probably true, doesn't mean you have to type it Sup Forumsro. Let's humour this poor bastard and hopefully get him to live stream it. After all, if he has nothing to lose, why not stream it?

Kurds is where it's at you faggots

Atleast Hezbollah isn't a target of Russia and is helping Assad

What are you from faggot cuck

I'm not sure if you're serious, but if you are, please don't do it. Just get help and continue doing what you did when you were happy. You never know what'll happen if you keep living. Who knows, you might solve whatever problem you have or even find something that makes you regret even thinking about suicide in the future, but it's your choice whether you want to make the change. Remember, depression is only a short term problem, but death is permanent.

Don't listen to this beta faggot your life is pointless

Yes this good cunt knows what he is doing

The least painful way is to fly a plane into a building. Fraction of a second and you stop to exist.

I saw a guy jump in front of the 5:00 Melbourne to Ballarat train

Kurds are at least fighting for their own secular free state. Assad is more appealing than the Islamic crazies though. "Target of Russia". Russia hasn't targeted the Kurds yet. The Turks do that (as well as shoot down Russian planes that get too close to the border, which is where Rojav is). Hezbollah is just another Islamist group of faggots. Kurds are where it's at. No "Allahu Akbar" in their war footage. That shit is just annoying. Gore is cool on video, but enough of this Akbar shit! Icould never be an Islamist. Not because I couldn't be a religious fundamentalist, but because I couldn't stant that phrase being yelled fucking all the time! Someone dies "Allahu Akbar". Someone shoots at the enemy "Allahu Akbar". Someone kills a prisoner, "Allahu fucking Akbar". Someone openes a fucking can of beans, "Fucking Allahu, fucking Akbar!" Mourning prayers "Allahu Akbar". Blessing something, "Allahu Akbar". I reckon you could live in Syria and only ever use the words "Allau Akbar" and you'd get by no worries. Someone asks you a question. "Allahu Akbar". Someone says something you don't understand. "Allahu Akbar", then just go off body language. Fuck that phrase. It's cool. It's funny. It sums up Islamist inuendo, but seriously. Gore videos are polluted with that shit. I have to turn the volume off for a lot now. Not because I don't like the traditional Islamic music (made with nothing but the human voice, and pretty catch sometimes), but because I can't stand to hear fucking"Allahu Akbar" another 20 fucking times. Fuck you Mohamed and your shitty catch phrase! KYS so you are dead twice. Fuck you!

Go to your local zoo.. dangle your testicles over the alligator enclosure.. you will bleed out in 20 seconds tops

Don't kill yourself bro, everything gets better

Colour yourself black and yell at the police.

Nice dubs

Kill urself dubs waster

Trips speak truths

Back to Sup Forums faggot.

with everyone you care about present when you do it

Find a tall building and fall backwards. I imagine it to be peaceful all the way down if you truly don't care. Then it all ends.

get fucked by horse

If I would like to kill myself, I would go for bleeding out. Really. Considered a lot of options back in my days and this is my winner.

Btw. I hate pain, I fear pain and I chose that. Remember.

Fuck up cunt you want somebody to kill themself, you are truly a waste of oxygen, I hope your parents are disappointed

I fucking hate this. My life keeps getting worse and more stressful every time I come out of a suicidal depression. It's draining, so when you stop and break down you can't get up to the speed you were going at before. The earth will open and swallow me itself, if i don't kill myself first. You can argue that it will get better, and to remember good times, but good times are fucking trivial, and there is no evidence that anything will get "better", whatever that means anyway.

There is actually a website dedicated to "pain factor" and success rate of different methods.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Very painful, and can take 20 minutes to actually pass.

Use an air compressor up your butt, it'll blow up your insides with no pain because no pain receptors.

I'm not a psychologist, so I can't tell you what to do with your depression. However, I'd like to know where your life is at and why you feel depressed. For most people, it's usually a random chemical imbalance. For others, something bad happens and they can't get over it, causing that chemical imbalance. If you are depressed, why? If you don't have a reason, just keep doing your old routines. If you have a serious problem that caused your depression, then you might need a different mindset to make you happy again.

Hezbollah is a legitimate fighting force recognized by the US. Assad is best for Syria, remember what happened when Hussein was executed?

It's almost like you infidels have shit taste

Old age

Car bomb.

>no pain receptors
There's still nerves on the blood vessels

Is Sup Forums slow today?

See you, space cowboy