I'm not a $88 player. I'm an elite player in the league

> I'm not a $88 player. I'm an elite player in the league.

>>bleacherreport.com/articles/2650693-kevin-durant-comments-on-price-of-kd9-shoes

poorfags blown the fuck out

LMAO

OKEKHOMA SHITTY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

LMAO

MY FUCKN SIDES

>no rings

>no lebrons

>no Rolex

Servant general?

Seems like an Asshole

Not sure how this is an insult to poor people, makes him look petty desu

he was originally playing in okc, where people are more suburban low income compared to big city/states

Has KD always been this big of an asshole?

>the shoes cost more because the player whose name we paid to put on them has gotten better/bigger

>sneakerheads will defend this

Oakland isn't a real step up lmao

except the Warriors service the entire Bay Area. OKC is like Oakland if it was taken by itself and plopped down in the middle of fucking nowhere and filled with hicks.

>unironically shit like this to the press
wtf is he doing
just blame nike and claim you have no control over the price of your shoes

>wearing basketball shoes as a fashion statement
Is this the pinnacle of nigger culture?

Maybe he's going full heel turn here.

Durant to the Warriors confirmed to be mostly about the shoe deal.

He's made a point in the last couple years to show that he's not a "nice guy" with cringy shit like this. It is mostly for marketing purposes since no one cared about Durant when he was the nice guy in the league. Is it all an act? Who knows. He probably doesn't have a real personality any more with how much his media handler controls him.

LeGod did a face turn, so KD and the Dubs are the new top heels.

Remember when people thought he was a nice guy?

It's become such a joke at this point that it's gone from fun to sad.

can someone explain why he's hated?

soft

No it's not. Conservatives won't ever let it get like Oakland. Oklahoma is full of hardworking, generous people. The bay area is full of fags, dindus, and liberal queens

Because he was the main reason they lost a 3-1 lead against the warriors. He's the main reason why the franchise has started to get good, His betaness has been offset by his loyalty, his loyalty is gone.
People in OK already think Westbrook has been better the past 2 years.

His restaurant is gonna close, too. Although, that's not much of a loss

KD used to seem real

>lebrons
kek.

He has a point. Air Maxes are worth $100, and they're just regular ass shoes and they're nikes. Aren't KD's shoes nikes?

>rolex
>rich
maybe 10 years ago when rich people actually bought it

not we got faux-richfags like you niggers have no taste

Is Durant more hated than Curry now?

Kevin Durant used to sell his shoes for $88. A common Neo-Nazi salute is "1488", where 88 stands for "Heil Hitler". 88-35 (Durant's number) = 53, the opposite of Durant's number. James Harden's number is 13. Durant and Harden went to one NBA Finals together. 13+1=14. Coincidence? I think not.

Shitskin detected

This is the biggest bs ever. They never had to sacrifice anything because the sneaker itself cost nike like 3$ to produce, the price is completely arbitrary and the 88$ shoes were a publicity stunt.

who the fuck still buys LeBrons. If you wanna to show of your Hood rich lifestyle rock some 750s or 350s Yeezys or a some Js

J's will always be the go to for me. Liked those Wade's too that they had. Then again, they're o ly good for sports, gotta wear proper sneakers when out.

Anyone else have mad respect for Shaq for releasing his shoes for so cheap? I remember I had a pair and they were super comfy. Lasted like 2 years of a lot of wear too. Only like $40. I love J's, but fuck it, I'm not pang $200 for a new pair.

>who the fuck still buys LeBrons
People who actually play basketball.

Why the fuck would I buy some trash yeezys? I would never buy shoes that are a brand of some bum ass rapper, I'd rather put 200 dollars in the GOATs pocket instead of a 5'6 bum who thinks he's a genius and just attention whores. And J's are basketball shoes too, but how stereotypical are J's? And like I said, I would rather put money in the GOAT's pocket instead of a 6'6 180 pound twink that generation X-ers dick ride