Girls you know and wwyd thread with a twist: instead of anons posting what theyd do...

girls you know and wwyd thread with a twist: instead of anons posting what theyd do, you post what youve always wanted to do or what youve always wanted to see.

pic related: make her wear the smallest dress i can find, get behind her, and cum hard while as deep in her ass as possible

Bump?

I wish that was me

Want to watch her face slammed with a 10 inch black cock. The guy then starts pounding her pussy, going balls deep in it

mm, id watch that fit bitch take it too

I want to fuck her throat while her pussy gets passed around like a bong. Watching her cry as her pussy gets wrecked and her throat gets stretched, before I cum all over her face and she is left drenched in a pool of cum

I'm sure she would take evean a cock that size with ease

"passed around like a bong"
that's fucking hot. look at her, she looks like shed make a great whore

Nice radiator, which brand ?

no doubt, she looks like a toy, built for it

oh she is

just want to tie her up and rape all her holes and finish in her pussy. after that I'll enjoy watching her get used by more men

wwyd?

What would you guys do to her

She loves big black cocks

Get started by tittyfucking her, then have her get on all fours and fuck her doggy style while facing a mirror. Fuch her pussy this way for a while, then slip it into her ass and pound it until I cum inside her ass. Then roll her over and finger her pussy while sucking on her tits.

Here's another to encourage

really hot. any with less makeup though?

i like her a lot, who is she to you?

lol clearly

damn, those fucking tits.

wud like to fuck her ass then go ass2mouth and fuck dat throat of hers then her pussy if there is time before i cum. she is cute, and by the size of her bf looks like she can handle a huge cock but those eyes wud make me cum hard real fast

The hottest thing is obviously the heating element right behind her !

I know. I want to cum on them at some point too. Just tittyfuck her until I cum all over her tits and face.

still with makeup lol

Want to see her fucked in every hole by 10 huge guys

its all she is good for

we're friends. We regularly hang out together

She's by far the biggest slut I know of

yea, she clearly doesnt need it

hot to think she spends a few hours hanging with you and all you want to do is cum deep in her

her little ass looks so good in work pants, want to bend her over and fuck her, she has bigger tits then i would have thought to

she knows I fap to her and is ok with it as long as she doesn't see it, but god I want to do her so bad

she in a relationship? what exactly did you tell her?

fat cunt with bitch resting face, would fuck that look off her face and then feed her my cum

she just moved in with her girlfriend. In a drunk mood I told her I fapped to her. She said she knew, which was kinda awkward and funny.

oh fuck, hot lesbian, nice friend!

just wanna have passionate sex with her, some rope around her wrists and ankles

yup! I'm ok being friendzoned by a lesbian.

Want to lie on her back and slide my hands up her shirt and start squeezing her tits before slide one down into her pussy. Do that for a bit while kissing her before fucking her pussy. Pull out before I cum and blow my load on her face.

the fact that she is lesbian makes me even harder thinking of a cock in her, weirdly

shes a beauty! how you know her?

lol, yea, that's fair

oh i totally agree

she has the smallest ass ever for an almost 30yo girl. to have my cock squeeze in there...

More? She looks like a blow job champion.

More? I would love to feel her tits up