Why is everyone so salty to see France in the final?

Why is everyone so salty to see France in the final?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/01/news-outlets-arent-showing-mohammed-cartoons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forumsfags leaking into other boards

they just hate france because they have black people on the team

I don't. I'm an Arsenal fan, so it's nice seeing Giroud and Koscielny receiving (finally) some love from the french population.

Because they play with 12 players

is jesus the 12th player?

krauts are mad because they werent able to score so they blame the ref

very classy

I always rated Koscielny, even if I like to laugh at Arsenal.

because they're inferior to us

at least we try to play football not like Tsu and his guys

I didn't realize books about Jesus were still legal in France

History. we were the big bad boys when nationalism became a thing. they're still traumatized by us.

Coquelin needs a call up as well, he's miles more useful than Blaise "le run around a lot but ultimately do nothing man" Matuidi. A midfield pair of Kante and Coquelin would let absolutely nothing go

Hahaha, c'est les fdp du foot?

I dont mind, kinda glad its not Germany, but I would prefer Portugal win it due to them being underdog. On the other hand Griezman has been mostly enjoyable to watch and Im a big Lloris fan

who is salty?
best teams have been france.germany, wales and italy imo (honoral mentions to croatia)
portugal kinda disapointed as they played really poorly except for the last game

considering the number of church we have, and how you treat the only you have, its pretty funny.

why is ronaldo there twice

this explains it. not what he said but the fact only a frenchman would be arrogant enough to make this comment. and they dont even see arrogant as an insult.

I agree. But we have desu and say Coquelin had an awful season after the injury.
He returned into the middle of tumoil and never really managed to play his best.
He's still young tho.

> only a frenchman would be arrogant enough to make this comment
you're so predictable Nigel

at least we weren't arrogant enough to talk about our quarterfinal game before having beaten our RO16 opponent nigel

Because Englishmen are salty that England isn't in it.
Germans are salty that Germany isn't in it.
Spaniards are salty that Spain isn't in it.
Englishmen (Im from Wales) are salty that Wales isn't in it.
Italians are salty that Zaza was picked.
Belgians are salty that Lukaku Jr. was picked.
Greeks and Hollanders are salty they didn't even make it.

I don't know about the Germans
it would be a form of consolation for them if the team that beat them wins it, that's what the players and Low seemed to think
I guess you'll need to ask them to know that but they're in hiding right now

No he's not even close you retard. Kante is better than him and he even he needed to be dropped because he plays better on teams without the ball than with. He's a squad player at best and for the NT he's a 4th or 5th choice ball winner. He has little else to his game

Coquelin is a pure DM, le tackle an runs around man. We have already Kanté for that, who is way better.

Our midfield should be Pogba-Kanté in a 4231.

France is the bad guy and Portugal is the super-villain. Although France has won some matches in a shady way ( I am looking at the Ireland France match) I would say that they are still playing more fair than the drama-queens called Portugeese.

I am definitely rooting for France.

Matuidi is better than Kante, don't be stupid. If anyone needs to go it's Sissoko

>form of consolation
what did you mean by that?
honestly people didnt expected germany to win the euros, any thing less than semis would be an upset but nobody excepted a walk to the finals

this
God knows I love Blaise but he's not gifted enough to dominate the midfield
he loves space and long runs but he can't control the game the way Kanté can in a 2-man-midfield

Agree, that penalty for Ireland at the 1st minute was really shady.
I don't understand how the french tried to win the game and scored 2 goals. Im calling it refball.

A team is formed of 10 fieldmen and a goalkeeper.
Im pretty sure you are aware that having 1 guy run around to defend and link offence with defence just by being there (adding up numbers to offensive efforts - being back on time to be the extra man defending at counter attacks) is pretty damn useful right ?
Modern footbal lis all about pace/duration..
Blaise has had some bad passing though. Still starter at PSG and Les Blues. Makes you think

I put money on France from the start so I want them to win. I'm just afraid that Portugal are going to dive everywhere. Tsunaldo realizes his career rests on this game and it's conclusion is what could separate him from messi (especially with mess in a bad position right now). I feel like he is going to dive 95% of the time and eventually get the right call.

fucking hate portugal.

are you shitting me?
I've got a friend who is studying in Achen right now
he told me that everybody was gutted and never expected Germany to lose against us

not the same type player AT ALL, Blaise is a box to box he already peaked, he is average at best.
Kanté is younger, will continue to improve and is a great 8.

and I cant talk shit on Sissoko since his game against germany.

what was shady about that game?
Rami was shit and we suffered in the first half because are defence was shit in the air
in the second half we got the ball back and the Irish couldn't cope with us and the mighty Grizou

Kanté is a textbook n°6

>Schweinstieger gets pulled down when he is trying to head in a corner
>no era penal
>Germany gets rewarded with a near perfect first half by being down 1-0 instead of tied 1-1 with Schwein's handball.

It was complete bullshit m8. Not saying Germany automatically wins but to be down 1-0 LIKE THAT was corrupt as hell.

he is a false 8
professional call this type of player a 6 ½

>>Schweinstieger gets pulled down when he is trying to head in a corner
He was also fouling on the french guy.

well a german victory was excetped but not taken for granted
but it is excepted to win it all at all tournaments so that doesnt say much
every one who watches football on a regular knows that this germany side arent world beaters and france can put up a fight

>not a single good striker capable of scoring
>Schweini going full retard
>corrupt as hell
Yeah ok.

Fuck that, that pissed me off. But apparently the ref was jewish and France is the Host nation... Those two things alone dictate the outcome.

in the first half we were in suicide mode
the last thing you want to do is let Germany play in your half and that's exactly what Deschamps did, it was insanely stupid
we were lucky but our defence was better than before and Lloris was amazing too so that helped
and Muller was shit too
what changed the game and saved us was Schweini 'Superman' moment, he fucked his team big time

>Somehow trying to defend that Schweinstieger wasnt pulled down
>(you)
You're a dumbass aren't you?

Right back at you. You're just pissy because "your" team didn't win.

And you're spouting corruption and refball like a retard when more fouls were called against France and Germany should have been down to 10 players at halftime.

>Be American
How is it (my) team? UEFA just trying to make up for the Paris shootings back in October. FIFA did it with japan WNT in 2011 with them winning the WC.

this type of plays happens dozens of times on every single corner on both sides
I know you don't know shit about football but the fact the Germans aren't bitching about it should show you that you're telling non sense

>Germany had 3 times as many yellow cards as France
>But muh fouls!
Yeah get the fuck out m8 it was clear refball and I was a neutral observer.

Enjoy an Asterisk next to that Euro if your country wins.

not salty. but will be once we get completely refballed on sunday.

so im really hoping for all my players to do the game of their lives on sunday so that not even the referee can save your ass.

GET READY FAGGOT

>A foul is a foul unless it doesn't benefit the home team
Yeah enjoy that asterisk

Yeah you have to look at the gravity of the foul before giving a yellow you halfwits.

putain imagine être américain, tu vois le monde à travers les tueries de masses tellement ça arrive souvent dans ton pays.

A jewish ref favoring France over Germany? Gee woulda never guessed that Germany would lose that one!

get ready
we're sending the avecs back as well

>""""""""""""""France""""""""""""

Shit man you're way out there.

good luck portugal
I hope it'll be a good game

2-1 or 3-2 for France
Why is erryone si obsessed with the ref ? Seriously ?

>Hurr durr refball
Explain to me why he didn't send off that Turk on that obvious red.

More like it has to do with the Fact that your NT Only shows up at home. And, aside from the 2006 WC, have done absolutely nothing? Euro '84 was in France and Guess what...They won. What happened the next time? France, the European Champions, failed to fucking qualify for Euro '88.

Atleast in My opinion that is the Issue.

Ref would have been gassed by Low if the jew called a red on that.

He had already gotten booked in the 36'. It'd have been a second yellow.

> Spain 1982 semi final
> Mexico 1986 semi final
> England 1996 semi final
> Belgium and Netherlands 2000 champions

what were you saying Murifat?

Ah yes, that sweet Euro 2000 in France, how can I forget it.

Shit I missed that one
fucking kebabs
he already had a yellow card at this time right?

>what is euro 2000

why this type of people think they need to post in football related threads?

>MFW I forget about Euro 2000.

is that emre? if so that is just a little lovetap from him. probably the nicest tackle hes ever made. he does like 5 of these every game

2 Euros, one WC, one WC final, 2 WC 3rd places. If that's nothing what would you call your NT's record?

Damn. I hope Sissoko will be fit for the final, fucking turkroaches.

>he already had a yellow card at this time right?
Yeah, he should have been out. Griezmann was refballed out of 3 more goals that night.

Because not all Americans are stupid and call Europeans yuropoors and actually enjoy the sport despite the fact that the MLS is a pile of fucking dog shit.

I wanted Germany to win because fuck TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNALDO but now I'm in this situation that France has to win it so TSUNaldo doesn't, but I want Tsunaldo to win it so France doesn't. It's a lose-lose situation...

brazil, germany and italy are top tier in soccer history

The non, France, Spain, uruguay, Argentine, netherlands.

>Swede rooting for the black pure African bulls
just another average day in Sweden

Poo.

I'd call the USMNT Poo. I hear Marcelo Bielsa resigned you think he'd be insane enough to take the USMNT?

he was subbed?
I can't remember the end of the game it was pandemonium where I was watching the game

It's GrieZman freakin illiterate Hans

Its funny considering the only 2 arabs on the field yesterday had a german shirt. sadly the proud german samir abdul khedira was inured.

Vive la Mannschaft!

No. But he is the type of player who will endure the pain without saying anything to the coach.

I didn't know Giroud was a practicing catholic. Nice.

why did you put Mezut Ozil and Emre Can in our team?

He might be, he's controversial but it could be interesting.

GreaseMan?

I don't usually watch European soccer so I was kind of shocked that half the team was African! It seemed kind of like cheating DESU. The German team was all European while it looked like the French had plundered the third world of their best talent.

The last time i've watched basketball your NT wasnt exactly 100% white

But maybe im wrong

Gri A zmann

An "A" like " mAYbe"

rofl saved.

>Based Giroud

Always count on a fat burger to play the pot calling the kettle black game.

Last time I watched politics their president wasn't exactly white too.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/01/news-outlets-arent-showing-mohammed-cartoons.html
C U C K S
U
C
K
S

Dude, Portugal has had a penalty not given per match in each of the knockout games and you haven't heard them complain. Of course as a Swede you would prefer the African fellas.

> you haven't heard them complain
> muh small mentailty
top kek une fois

B3lg1que

Stop getting so cucked by Ronaldo already, just give in.

france did press high for the first 5 min or so, then germany just outplayed them by a mile

it was still sterile, we had more shot on goals than them.

Their ultra possession made us play like italians and it made us win. the curse isn't over I guess.

after the past few years we really don't view obama as president anymore. more like a stupid mr huxtable. our country is fucked but i think that will be the last black prez we have. its gonna be white or latino from now on.