Try all year long to make Ligue 1 threads

> Try all year long to make Ligue 1 threads
> No one cares, no Frenchposters in sight

> France somehow gets to the final of the Euro
> French flags everywhere

Come on, that's nothing. Just try to start thread about any sport that is not football or tennis at Euro-time and you'll know what suffering is.

Iktf
The only time Guatemalans post here is in big Euro games or when we actually win something and it's only one or two posts.

I'm the only one who posts here and everyone thinks I'm a chicano because I live in the US for school

> Rappel quotidien: La ligue 1 pue sa grand mère la moisie depuis des lustres.

The only reason to watch L1 is if you want to track new talents, or o enjoy a nice beer with your friends in front of a match you don't give a shit about.
That's pretty much why Be1 will be forced to merge with Canal +, no one gives a damn anymore and streaming is everywhere.

>liking shit doesn't make me a footix

cuz ligue 1 is boring?

:33
To be fair I only drop by for major international tournaments.

im permanent american now but i lived in jutiapa for my first 10 years

sup chapin

>all these naysayers
Ligue 1 is fucking great is you're a PSG supporter.

There's French all year long, but Ligue 1 sucks and nobody cares about it.
Even worst, the few threads are almost always about P$G, it gives me hives.

Are you're parents Guatemalan?

>One team Leagues
There is your problem.

my team is not in L1 so I don't really care about PSGwinslol

I GET KNOCKED DOWN...

I have to watch my local MLS team, and I still post in here because I get up early to watch epl and bundes. No excuses frogs

yeh my entire family was up until my little bro, from spain and germany to guatemala now usa

>I get up early to watch bundes
lol, fucking hipster

People in France don't like football and only support the NT because "muh nationalism". This should be clear to you.
You're more into the le tour, tennis and rugby...nothing wrong with that.

You're not L1F...
I kinda miss him.

why don't French clubs have money?

Football isn't as popular as it is in most of Europe, therefore the clubs don't get as much money from the TV rights.

Higher taxes also mean they can't pay players as much as foreign clubs can, so the best players leave, meaning French clubs get less exposition in Europe and so less TV money again.

>ligue1fag's 4 year death anniversary was 6 days ago

I didn't saw that many threads 2bh

But as a French I like them, so keep going ma gueule.

People complain a lot about PSG being the only club that's ever good, but their championship streak is yet to be as long as Lyon's 7 year streak from 2001-2008. And 2007-2013 was a longer streak than the 4 PSG titles with 6 different champions (Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseilles, Lille, Montpelier, PSG). Even removing, the end of Lyon's dynasty and start of PSG's, that's 4 to 4.

And PSG only really dominated the last season, the previous ones weren't nearly as comfortable.

Dude even the fucking Chilean Ligue is more interesting than Ligue 1

HAHAHAHAH NO

B-but the way Toulouse remained in Ligue 1 after Dupraz was almost making me cry. That was awesome...
The real battle and suspense of ligue 1 is down in the bottom of the ranking, not with the top teams.

So how good is Umtiti in league play?
I'm wondering if it was a good purchase by Barcelona, I was certain they'd go after Bonucci instead

Shut up, faggot

This
I love Ligue 1 now

Thats because Ligue 1 is fucking boring m8

High taxes and not enough foreign investment

2013/2014 was a great season
It was the best ever before 2015/2016

This
If PSG wasn't so great right now I wouldn't give a shit
Before it was just plain suffering in the autumn and one season we could play for Europe the other we struggled, we sold our best players once they were really good and we replaced by average of shit players who sunk the club even more
I'm glad this is our golden age right now, it won't last forever but it feels so good

I follow Nice because of having managed them at 5 Football Managers.
Ligue 1 is quite competitive. I think the direction they should take should be similar to Bundesliga: joke defenses and water polo scorelines

Nobody cares about L1 because it's a weak league. Now with PSG supremacy it's not only weak but also boring.