Just woke up like 25 minutes ago. Never been so hung over in my entire life

Just woke up like 25 minutes ago. Never been so hung over in my entire life.

How do I get rid of this feeling Sup Forums

I want to be human again.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/09/obey-your-thirst-defy-your-hangover/
youtube.com/watch?v=yIE6WIz8rmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno. I dont get hang overs

Drink some blue gatorade.

Drink more

Go get u a bottle of pedilyte. Shit tastes like garbage but is legit af

Lots of water, aspirin, greasy food like a bacon, egg & cheese.
Or just start drinking again

Eat fatty food and down a fuck ton of water

Vitamin water and McDonald's breakfast

Fuck gatorade

Just drank a pint of water and it came straight back up. That ever happen to anyone else?

You gotta drink it slow, mang

I use Valium. Funnily enough, I have used it responsibly for over 5 years for my anxiety disorder and never became dependant (I have rules which I follow to ensure I don't become addicted; even if my anxiety gets worse because of it). Valium is basically a hangover cure

Faggot

Take it from a seasoned alcoholic. Take twp paraceamol and two ibuprofen, if you're not going to react badly to either of those things. Swig a bit of some booze, you won't feel like it but do so, it helps short term. Drink a few glasses of water, then eat a big greasy slap up breakfast. Get moisture in you. Swear you'll never drink again, get fucking drunk as hell again next weekend.

Pharmacology fag here. For once, science can be of use. If you take two tylenols and drink a cup of coffee or espresso, in about 15 minutes from ingestion you'll start to feel significantly better. Also, it must be Tylenol, or some other acetaminophen compound. I could sit here and explain exactly why this works, but it'll take too long. Anyways, do what I said and you'll feel much better very quickly. You could also try adding about a half an ounce of whatever alcohol you were drinking last night to your coffee for extra help. It'll help with the acute withdrawal symptoms.

Woah thats not nice

Smoke a joint, bro

Thanks I'll try that.

These seem like some solid suggestions. As soon as I feel like its safe to leave the bed I'll head to the shop and see what I can pick up. Thanks anons.

Oh god no. That shit makes me vom on a good day.

Sorry Sup Forumsro. guess I was a bit negative. What I should have said is; I wish I didn't get hangovers. therefore I will berate you instead of admitting that you are better than me. I didn't ask for these feels

Have a few lines

Drink a disprin and have a huge glass of water, then take a nap for about an hour. Always fixes me up. Then have coffee and oily food (bacon and eggs, Fastfood, whatevs) to protect your fragile stomach.

Electrolytes and advil. Works every time

I had a Dr. Tell me ibprofen and Benadryl. Look it up there is actually science behind it.

Drink some more alcohol or do drugs. Only way my man. Nothing solves drugs but drugs.

Fuck off. That will reduce a hangovers effects but you will still be hungover afterwards. Benzos or opiates are the only surefire way to end the feeling of being hungover. Electrolytes, hydration and antioxidants are secondary, but also important

Drink more

Drink some caffeinated pop, or indeed, coffee.
Drink water - have some goodly. greasy and salty junkfood and end the eating with something sweet.
Then go for a walk. You'll be fine.

Drink water and go back to bed. Turn off the lights, lie on your side facing the wall and pull the duvet over your head. Close your eyes and wait for your head to stop pulsing and the world to stop spinning. Try to fall asleep.

After reading some of these OP i can say, listen to the Pharma fag and the guys telling you to drink some more.
What I try to do is drink a six pack of tall boys. Not shit like Busch or Miller but something a little heavy on the stomach. Eat something halfway through when youre buzzing to keep down the food. and water after it all. pace yourself though so you dont upset your stomach.

Stop drinking alcohol, fucking moron.

Vigorous exercise. I mean make yourself sweat like a whore in church. On my really bad hang over days I'll go play ice hockey for a couple of hours. It gets your body functioning properly and burning through calories. You will be hang over free after a really good work out.

Eggs are good. Sip water. Apparently coconut water is a brilliant hangover cure. Never tried it though

Weed was the best hangover cure when I was younger.

Now a ddays I need to prep the night before with Advil, tums, and lots of water if I want to not be hungover.

Since it's too late for that:

Take advil
Take tums
Order Chinese food - get some really salty shit.
(If you have weed smoke it now)
Get a giant glass of water and eat that salty Chinese food.

I take a product called lyteshow before a night of drinking and an advil or alieve before I sleep.... I havent had a hangover in years. I'm all for drugs, sure. Benzos and opiates will also make you feel better the next day, but totally unnecessary.

Oh I forgot drink a lot of Sprite.

Studies have proven Sprite to be the best drink for a hangover.

sauce?

Irn Bru you mean

what about dirty sprite?

Htown represent my nigga

newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/09/obey-your-thirst-defy-your-hangover/

Just drink tons of water, get some electrolit or pedyalite, I actually like them and drink... just drink like crazy

Take the journey to Five Guys burger. Get a double patty with bacon and everything on it.

Stop by your best local mom and pop mexican joint and grab some hot sauce and cheese quesadillas.

You will also want some high pulp OJ.

Eat it all.

You will feel better within the hour.

If you're talking about codeine syrup then yes any opiate is a cure for any pain you're feeling.

As an x heroin addict I reccomend avoiding opiates like the plague though.

dont take advil, your liver is still fucked from the previous night and putting advil in your body will just hurt your liver more

Pharmacology fag here again. This guy is correct, Advil will only put more stress on your liver. Additionally, Advil thins your blood and while this may help in the short term with your probable headache OP, when your body begins to counteract it, you'll end up with a horrible headache because it'll excite your adenosine receptors which are secondary pain receptors for most of your muscles, brain included.

Fuck off with your useful advise!

are you on methadone?

Are you a fucking pussy?

It's a fucking hangover you faggot. I go to work massive hangovers all the time. Just don't be a bitch.

Greasy food and weed works everytime m8

Sometimes

Drink a beer. Eat some eggs. Don't be a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIE6WIz8rmg

Bullshit! ill go to work roofing hungover af and half a hour in i wanna die and am bargaining with God

Advice, not advise. I enjoy pharmacology and if I can actually help people with what I've learned, well then I might as well help. Most of the time if I give a patient some medication, they get angry when I try to explain certain things about their medication to them, only to return with complaints about things that I already tried to explain. At least on here some people value my advice.

Take 3 Aleve 1 Multi-Vitamin and have a Beer you or Bloody Mary followed by water you will be fine in no time!

Ive been up all night drinking OP man up!

Suboxone

Got drunk for the first time yesterday and it felt amazing, until I threw up. Now I just feel a bit shitty

You're thinking of Tylenol you dumb fuck. What are you a fresman in College who took one pharmacology class?

Advil is relatively liver safe, but it can fuck up your stomach.

Taco Bell does wonders sometimes

Drink this in any order:
More alcohol, water, gatorade, coffee
Eat this in any order:
Bread, greasy food
Take this in any order:
Ibuprofen/tylenol, xanax, a nap

QUIT DRINKING SO MUCH BOOZE!!!

drink only a little bit, catch a light buzz, dont get sloppy falling down drunk and you wont get hangovers

Don't listen to this guy OP

i wish weed was legal in my state, then i would smoke weed and drink less booze, only a couple of beers in the evening while i smoke the bud

Smoke pot / Gatorade . Repeat.

Just be careful with taking any sort of medication/pain reliever while you have alcohol in your system. You risk causing stomach bleeding. I was a blazing, bottle-a-day alcoholic for a year or so....and even I wouldn't take this sort of thing.

This will just delay the hangover.

milk
sour pickles
xanax/valium
ibuprofen
vitamines/minerals
green tea
sleep

drink more you pussy

lolololololol why so angry? Either way, it's not good for at least one of your organs, so it really shouldn't be recommended.

Its jymust fucking electrolytes, retard.

For my hangover days I solely rely on popping a couple acetaminophin and downing a Gatorade/Powerade.

.....it is most definitely not just electrolytes.

this guy is right,
Also pediasure will help alot.

Drink apple juice and v8, take a nap and youll be set

Fap, then nap. It helps.

should he masturbate? should i masturbate?

I woke up hung over this morning too. Just chug water, piss all that shit out, eat some solid food, and lay down for the rest of the day.

If you're so sure of yourself, then explain why Tylenol is so bad on your liver? Can you explain the metabolic processes involved? Or, and this is what I suspect, someone told you that Tylenol is bad and you just repeat it to sound like you're smart. I'm an actual pharmacist you dense mongoloid. Go read some clinical trial reports for both Advil and Tylenol. Both are processes by your liver, but there's a reason why they rarely use Advil in hospitals anymore, excluding those who need it specifically for its blood thinning effects.

Hair of the Dog

Or evening primrose oil capsules. Kudzu extract works good too if you can find it

Pic related. Addict/drunk repoting

Eat some spicy soup either Vietnamese or mexican like pho. Good luck user

honest answer op, when i get hungover on my time off i have someone drive me somewhere if the hangover is bad enough and half the pain and nausea intesity drops. could be just me though since i naturally get relaxed with steady motion and feel like thit.

Ain't no cure just rehydrate and sleep it off. Bad hangover is nothing compared to a comedown+hangover that shit is the devil

this.

>drink water or juice before passing out
>drink water or juice when you wake up
It's as easy as this. Maybe some greasy food.

go to a mexican restaraunt and get urself some Menudo my dude its soup or download uber eats ill give you a code so you can get some shit delivered for the free.. also ginger ale or gatorade i usually stop by QT and get a bigass styrofoam cup when i wake up feeling shitty

Honestly get a bacon sandwich.

Honestly this works and if you don't do it you're a retarded faggot.

Get five bananas and whatever iced cream you enjoy that isn't chocolate. Stick them in a blender and mash them up till it's drinkable then drink the whole thing and then fifteen minutes later you are cured.

Pretty much it. First - Vomit if you need to: vomiting will hurt your head like hell but you are getting the poison out. Similarly, shit out all that can be shat. Then get some aspirin in you second, with as much water as you can take in. Wait for the aspirin to take edge off headache, then drink water or if you have it sports drinks or berocca. Then rest if you can. Then when feeling better eat a little bit. In about two hours youl still be body-hungover but mobile.

Advice from someone who's been drinking every night from age of 16 to 42.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.