We can agree that the right wingers are Muslims in disguise, right?

We can agree that the right wingers are Muslims in disguise, right?

>implying right wing means alt-right

Fuck off idiot

Muslim countries are the last bastions against Feminism and degeneracy. We don't tolerate such shit. In my country there's this progressive feminist NGO called Sisters In Islam. They got too loud so the Sultan of my state declared them heretics and they got banned. The challenged this at the Federal Court but got told tough cookie. We jail gays too and hang drug dealers. Pedos and rapists get whacked with rattan canes. Serves them right.

>We don't tolerate such shit
Yeah but you tolerate Muslims which is substantially worse.

No, but we can agree that the problem among many Muslims is a brand of right wing conservatism.

>drug dealers hang
>Pedos go free after a caning

Yes, I think you're on to something

>We jail gays too and hang drug dealers. Pedos and rapists get whacked with rattan canes. Serves them right.

What a violent country.

Essentially, they're both against 'degeneracy' and hate modernity. They only hate muslims out of sheer tribalism.

>hang drug dealers
Wish we did this desu.

Go rape another 9 year old chink Muhamed

I wish we hanged Muslims.

OoOoOoOo

This. The right wing is the real disease.

No arabs here, if that's what are you trying to imply.

They serve jail times after canning.

Not kidding. I'd kick out the chair.

No Arab settlers from trade times like Indonesia?

I'm not implying that. I said exactly what I meant.

tunisia is cocked

Please do so just try it out yourself first, possibly the most obnoxious poster in the whole of /int

Islam truly is the ultimate red pill
please bump my thread

Who?

(You)
Who else?

You can't possibly think only one American on Sup Forums hates Muslims, do you?

Well you're right they are the mostly right wing and this is why I don't understand liberals.
Once they stop pandering with open borders policy or enough have come here that they realize more migration will hurt them due to competition, they will turn to right wing voters.
You just have to be a liberal to be this fucking stupid.

No, but (You)'re easily recognizable from your extreme butthurt in every post, your blatant hypocrisy, your ignorance, you're "I'm better than everybody just by being American" mentality, how you accuse Muslims of being violent and then cheer for violence, and just being extremely obnoxious

From what I heard Muslims in USA used to vote republican but no more after Iraq war, don't know about Europe though

And when do you imagine you and I last communicated I wonder?

Yesterday?

You might be insane.

The exposed part of the dummy in pic related is where you bare butt will be.

Tolerating with misconducts will produce the degeneracy which I heard the current trends in the west.
>violent
Wasting money to cure people, cleanse streets from the root of evil itself or keep wondering the falling of muh cunt society, pick one.

Oh, I thought that was the trend and originated from there, spic. Westerner are the most pedophiles where they go to poor cunts and make the kids pregnant of their filthy seeds. Oh wait, not so fast, you are not westerner but derived from cannibals.

Wl you cant because you are liberals. Right wings has the right to hang people.

Perma resident, not so much. More on persian than Arabs. They are so little in number you dont even noticed them on the streets. On the other hand, Arab culture influenced local? That's another story.

Fight while you still have breath

Did we speak on Sup Forums yesterday?