I've had this fantasy latelly where i find someone to use me,hold me down, maybe some blackmail RP or something

i've had this fantasy latelly where i find someone to use me,hold me down, maybe some blackmail RP or something
but i'm not sure if anyone would want to, i've been trying to loose weight latelly, how much more untill someone might consider it ? pic related using a small buttplug

But why? How do you find pleasure in that? Chances are you're mentally disturbed

well there's the domination aspect which turns me on, and for pleasure, well the prostate can be pretty great.

Fag

>every single one of those things is my fetish
>there isn't enough alcohol in the universe to make me want to even look at you hard

I can smell your horrid NEET bo through my monitor.

Well you got a good ass for the part.

Post more pics & lose more weight

you think so ?

MODS BAN THIS FAGGOT

. Wtf is up with your ass?

Yep. It and your thighs just scream fuck me.

Found the 12 year old.
What the fuck is wrong with you? 0 potential there.

They scream fat disgusting piece of shit

how much more should i lose ?

Lose 70lbs and gain some sense of shame

shame on Sup Forums ? kek, you new here ?

How much do you weigh right now?

Kik ?

i don't think i have one

Go be fat and gross somewhere else. And get that leech on your ass looked at.

because this is your Sup Forums right ? lol and that's a buttplug you genius

If you want a chick to do this, abandon hope all ye who enter here.
If you want to do this with a dude, it doesn't matter what you look like. get on cl right now and make an ad. trust me

would it really be that easy ? and yeah i'm looking for a guy to do it

No. You're just really really gross. You need sheared, lipo'd, and all probably set on fire.

Totally looks like a leech going to town on your asshole. Given the state of you, i wouldn't rule it out.

yes i go look for leeches and put them exactly on my asshole and then take pictures. geez, i may be gross but atleast i have a brain

It was more of a reference to your obvious lack of personal hygiene. You're ugly and stupid. You got dealt a shit hand, butterchubs.

yes to the personal hygiene you have no clue about, with all these magic powers of yours i bet you even got my bank account and social security number from that picture. and most likelly also know my favorite song.

>favorite song
I'm going to go ahead and say something horrible and metal. Bank account, average McDonald's employee wage minus vape juice budget. I'd peg you at 35, arch wizard status.

What got you into this fantasy to begin with?

so... you're not even right about a single thing. hell you're even 12 years over my age. forgot to put in your conctacts this morning ?

Yeah trust me dude. I've met up with guys and it's so easy. No harm in putting your feelers out.

I'd fuck you OP.
But I'm a younger top guy who loves bigger men, bdsm, and foreskin. I understand the struggle though.

>I'm more cute with glasses

Don't lie, fudgey. I hit the nail on the head like a master carpenter.

nope, you didn't, at all... didn't even get close once. but you'll never change your mind, you're the master of the internet and know everything about all who dwell on it right ?

i'm trying to lose weight to get this to happen. it's probably the biggest hurdle, bdsm is fine with me and where i'm from everyone has their foreskin so that doesn't mattter much.

I'm just very good at seeing through bullshit. How's the sonic fan fic erotica hobby going?

Like i said, I would fuck you as is ;).
And i never meant the foreskin as a bad thing. Its something only half the guys here have and i am specifically not interested in men who dont have it.

thanks man, i hope to find someone close willing, it's also a little harder since i want like rought rape or blackmail rp, i want to feel used.

Things that will never happen

I like that fantasy as well. I can get pretty rough if the bottom is willing. Pretty rare to find guys who are into really rough though. And dont worry about me ;) ive gotten plenty of ass. Just glad every couple months when i go and get tested so far it has always come back negative.