Well, I got my confederate flag today. Am I a racist now?

Well, I got my confederate flag today. Am I a racist now?

Yep.

Huh

Um, yeah. You were yesterday too.

Yup.

Put your brain in the tub, you won't be needing it anymore

A confederate navy flag?

That's not a confederate flag, it's the southern cross with a Yankee design from the revolutionary war slapped on top. Guess you can't expect inbreds to be any smarter.

The southern cross was used for the navy, the armies of Tennessee and North Virginia, and was prominent in the second AND third national flags of the confederacy

Speaking as someone who lives in a former slave state that did not join the confederacy, it is safe to assume you are as racist as all the other ignorant fucks that fly the flag of a defeated, rebellious pseudonation. Even if it is the wrong flag.

The "Confederate" flag is a battle flag of the Northern Virginian army, not the flag of the CSA.
Since you are flying a war flag of a group of traitors, I would actually call you a traitor over racist.

See

google image search says not your flag

I get a laugh, and a slight wave of depression, when I see the stupid West Virginia rednecks flying the stars and bars and spouting "heritage, not hate" nonsense. West Virginia seceded from Virginia because they did not want to be part of the CSA. So, not only are they racist, they are ignorant of their true heritage. Also, I see more rebel flags along the Ohio River's north side on route 52, than across the water in KY. Stupid, close minded, non history learning fucks.

Literally everyone who flys a confederate flag is completely fucking ignorant of history, no surprise there.

>Heritage of hate
Fixed that for them

Are you from the south? People who are all about state's rights but are not racist have enough sense not to fly the flag of the CSA.

Exactly. Here in KY, things aren't the best, especially with that degenerate Matt Bevins trying to dismantle every bit of progress we have made lately, but fuck WV. Ignorant, racist, uneducated and proud of it

We get it OP you fuck your sister.

Hey, fucking your sister does not make you a racist asshole. Refusing to fuck her because she's black, maybe.

Probably.

Why do you need one anyways? Dont you have an identity of your own?

Kek this. Bong here and even I know that.

I live in the south. I will neither honor, nor fly, any flag of any nation, especially racist defeated nations. I pledge no allegiance to any entity. If I had to fly a flag, it would be something like Sweden, Norway, or Denmark. You know, some place that actually cares about it's citizens and not the corporations.