Anyone else starting college or is in college right now?

Anyone else starting college or is in college right now?

I'm starting this fall and I'm really excited to meet new people. Especially the girls. Is it hard to meet new girls? Any tips would be great.

SAUCE?

General tip:
Get involved from the start, there's gonna be lots of parties and meetups in the beginning, DO NOT TURN DOWN ANY. Do this and you the rest is easy

protip: ignore girls for 4 years and swim in pussy for the rest of your life instead.

This user is delusional.

College is THE time to get your dick wet. No easier time in your life to get laid. Enjoy it to the fullest.

39 years old here. I've experienced it first hand and through my kids. It's simple. Rather than wait around for people to invite you... be the person that invites others. If a dozen people don't turn up fine... you'll be that person others like -because you invited them. Eventually it will even out - but others are just as afraid of this issue as you are and want to be included...so be the "inviter" not the invitee. Also, be aware of Narcissist. Read up on them and psychopaths so you can spot them and their deception. They are genius level manipulators and this is where you will first encounter them. They are capable of massive destruction to you if you can't spot and avoid them. Good luck.

Don't do this
I did this and thought my success would bring me girls.
It didn't
I have a nice job now but no one knows me.
College is the perfect time to smash girls. Don't wait smash now.

wrong. the easiest time to get your dick wet is in your mid to late 30's. Literally every woman you talk to is looking to fuck you as long as you're semi-fit and you took a shower this week.

Ya because they are old and want to settle down. Their eggs are drying up.

This. 100x this. Everyone's in the same boat, as in, they're actively looking to hang out and hook up. If you're the guy orchestrating fun stuff and getting people round to chill in your dorm you're automatically doing well by being so proactive.

Maybe that's how it was for you, but for me and all of my friends, the most pussy we got was during the four years of college. we weren't total retards about it and we were still able to graduate in four years, but we did watch A LOT of guys drop out because they partied too much. you gotta balance that shit out.

>im really excited to meet new people
You delusional pleb kek you will eventually not fit in with them or either you will hate them because they are better than you.
All freshman girls wants chads and frat boys who are older than you. You will watch them as they run towards big frat boys.
Don't forget that you are here forever user

who hurt u

Depends on the kind of woman you want to get.
If you're looking for a quick fuck - college is the time to try. If you want someone reasonable for a long(er) term relationship, try again later. When women are in their mid to late twenties and no longer look for the hottest guy but for one who is still in good shape even if he already got a job, his house, a decent car.

you absolutely will fit in. unless youre going to a college of 7 people there will be people w similar interests, they might not be the cool people you imagined but in reality they are all that matter in life. Make as many friends as you can as soon as you can. Even if you never talk to them again, you will eventually find similar people.
just go to part of campus you dont live in or study in and practice introducing your self

But but
People scare me....
But I want pussy.

Who the girl???

Confirmed.

It's going to be just like high school all over again.

The first couple weeks, lots of girls like to get drunk, get taken advantage of by bro upperclassmen, and blame the booze.

If you are on Sup Forums, it will be the exact same shitty experience as high school.

Enjoy ;^)

Starting college? What are you, 16?

+1

I tried to bro out at the beginning of college and it was terrible. Big 10 schools are nothing but the cool rich kids from high school and everything operates the same way. Joined a frat and everything, had my fun for a year, but then just went back to being myself and hanging out with the scumbags and drug dealers. Much better.