Ok i need some advise, trolls welcome

ok i need some advise, trolls welcome

im buying a new car soon, wich of these options is the best?
Chevrolet: sonic or aveo
Toyota:yaris
volkswagen: polo

all 4 options cost around the same

trips tell me if i buy another option you like

Definitely the Yaris, inexpensive reliable and good on gas.

Toyota yaris. Driving Toyotas since 2003, never had something break. Basically indestructible, as long as you don't bump into another car like I did.

Polo all day long. Yaris' are fucking disgusting

so we got 2 points for yaris and 1 for polo, i checked the polo has some more gadgets than the yaris also yes cheeper but more easy to robbery

the toyota yaris looks cool and from user earlier it seems it runs well

I can't give an educated opinion on any of those cars because I know VERY little about all of them. But I'm happy to bump your thread.

>not considering buying Leyland Mini 1000

it also looks like its good on gas

Yaris unless you wanna sell a kidney for the maintenance costs of a Volkswagen. Not even considering the Chevrolets

Chevy is shit quality.
I had a 2008 Toyota yaris that got 43mpg and ran like a top. Put 45k miles on it over 2 years.
Volkswagen is overpriced and just regular quality.

My only problem with Toyota is that the local dealership hard sells and pushes their extra shit on you. If you buy used you can probably find a crazy good deal on a Yaris. Also consider a lease because car ownership is for cucks.

> more easy to robbery
?

Polo with TSI, because Yaris is too slow

BTW: a Seat Ibiza is a cheaper version of a Polo

Toyota Yards +1. Ive owned 3 Celicas, 2 Corollas, and 1 Sienna. All ran over 250k miles and sold them running.

As so far Yaris is wining

There are speed limits everywhere and other drivers who are also slow.

If you're commuting, you don't need a fast car. Keep your speedracer bullshit on the track.

Yaris.

VW is expensive, plus upkeep over time, also lying bastards and why support them?

yaris or fit. or maybe ford fiesta

Hmmm both cost around the same, vw has some more shits on him Yaris is more valuable as I have learned

I got a bad feeling about ford

Insurance adjsuter fag here. Get Japan made. Japs make cars that retain value like a mofo. Their total losses give my bitch boss a heart attack 97.2% of the time.

Where do you live?

How much do you care about gas mileage?

What's your budget?

It's often better to look at older used cars than shitty needed cars.

This. I drive one - it has a Spartan, stoic design, but it's reliable and economic.

I guess he meant that it's easier to steal?

Yaris definetely. If you want something a bit bigger and can spend a bit more go for a 2000-2005 Corolla.

Maintaining the VW might get more expensive

We have a polo in the family but i'd go with the yaris. Although the VW is definitely better built and has better materials, VWs nowdays are a bit more unreliable than you'd think.

So i say yaris, or auris/corolla.

I dont know anything about cars, but buy a toyota for a workhorse and ferrari for showing off.

Yep also I live in Guatemala and I hear a lot of people complaining that some bastard stole the radio or the whole car, well that depends were you park it

The difference in the service is like 25 bucks here

Honda Civic 4 door. Best bang for your buck.
/thread

I have tried both so far prety much the same, vw has more shits., Yaris has a heavier chassis as Im told by the seller

Lightly used Fiesta ST

Do not buy a Chevy unless it is a corvette. Do not buy Volkswagen.

Ok tell me why

None of those

The new fiestas have Ford's ecoboost engine, which is insanely efficient and we'll-designed.

Don't go for the VW, it may be a fine car, but when something breaks, you'll be financially raped. The Aveo is a shit car simply meant to put something on the market. I wouldn't get it either. The Toyota will be reliable, but cramped and slow. Toyota makes reliable motors, but they aren't particularly powerful or efficient. The chevy sonic looks better in my opinion and should be plenty reliable. Why look at these shitty cars though when you could look at something like an sc300 or Jeep XJ

Chevy uses cheap parts. Period. Volkswagen makes a decent car but it can be difficult to find someone who knows them to work on your car, and the upkeep cost is murder.

Mah trips say toyota

Jeep, cheavy, dodge nope.

Why don't you save your money and buy a used car that would be 10x better than any of those homosex vehicles you have presented?

Seriously man, why?

First point for chevy, I got a Chevy optra and it got reaped on a crash

Which one has more replacement parts availability where you are live? Which one is easiest to work on (ask jewgle) auto mechanic will thank you by taking less your money and not fuck it up if he crap mechanics. If you don't afford mechanics you will work on yourself the car, maybe the Toyota. How long you plan to keep this car? Check for resale values. LAST decision for me: car beauty.

Because I want a new car, not a used one

fucking this

I don't recommend the 1st or even 2nd run / model year of any car or engine/drivetrain what have u. Bugs must need exterminating. This includes all makes.

I got plenty of parts new and used close to my home, I like both. Will not resale for a long period

O fuk. Looking at these cars new? You must be in Europe, so you're Fucked. Sorry.

Negative

Chevy has really stepped up their game since 2008, but I still wouldn't trust the Aveo. VW's are over complicated and unreliable so I wouldn't consider it either. Test drive the Toyota and the sonic and see which one works best for you. Or, but something used and get 3x more car for less money.

dont know about the others but Aveo it's a definitive NO! at all cost

Get a french car. Renault > all.

No chevy for small car
Polo will be good if new
Yaris will be ok.
It's a shit econobox but you know it'll get you wherever you need to go.