NEVER AGAIN Sup Forums

NEVER AGAIN Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uzg5WaTM0U
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ain't seeing that shit

Is that really how the final boss is killed? I would watch it but i have absolutely no interest in doing so and 7 dollars for a movie ticket is way to expensive for a shit fest this movies will be.

is this abortion even out yet? I can't wait for the lulzy reviews.

All this from a board that constantly jacks off to a cartoon rabbit? You people are no better than these coon protestors.

This movie seems straight up retarded. The trailer has taught me that the movie is filled with corny-lame ass jokes.

Im getting so fucking tired of reboots and sequels, Hollywood Is a fucking shit show and even more so with the political/social propaganda they are shoving down our throats.

Everybody on this earth is a worthless, ignorant asshole. Everybody deserves to die.

You are a fucking idiot ill have you know i have never once jerked off to a cartoon rabbit.

That pic

he is right though. Also let me inform you in the name of everybody, that youre not really part of this board

You don't have to lie to be a big boy.

Don't lie user

It's just a bad movie, and everyone raging about it is just feeding its marketing machine

Just let it die

>7 dollars
fuck nigger. its like 18 here goddamn where you is?

youtube.com/watch?v=-uzg5WaTM0U

Its 2 dollars here in Mexico

eh i'll wait for it to come out on blu ray and give it a go. i've seen worse movies than this proposes to be

Flop

9$ here
but im waiting for it to hit the 1$ movies

1 of the Reviews for the film

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

Ha im literally watching that right now.

Oh, sweet, a Pixels sequel, but with women!

That's not a bunny.

what did they mean by this?

Most agreed on thing here wish we would all kill each othwr with nukes.

>you're
kill ur silth

You first m8

I really don't think it would matter whether the New Ghostbusters was cast with Male or Female protagonists.
I think the real prevailing attitude is that Ghostbusters wasn't in need of a remake in the first place.
Even if things weren't going SWJ-crazy right now, any remake, much an all female cast remake would be received negatively.
Another 10 -20 years and the right director, perhaps...

Did you think before you typed or did you just slap your hands down on the keyboard a few times?

That really toasts my mallow.

Im just getting tired of reboots and sequels in general. im so tired of the same unoriginal shit, i can pretty much determine how most movies will end within the first 20 minutes because the same fucking story is told over and over.

People just dont understand. If we all actively ignored this movie then it would die without attention.

But no. Everyone has to open that dick sucking mouth to spew out some diarrhea about their opinion on the movie. Good or bad youre feeding this abomination

>female shaped things have tit guns
>waaaah waaaah it's firing at the dick as a JOKE because it's a COMEDY with 3 fucking COMEDIANS

>Your ah Harrazy Wizprdf

All these reboots - and changing heroes genders makes me think that women just aren't interesting enough to come up with original and interesting ideas for.

They're basically saying:

>Women can only be interesting if they take on a role originally written for a man.

Went right over your head didn't it

>proposes to be
white knight detected

Lol

>3 comedians

Was that a fat joke for mellisa mcartney or w/e?
>cause shes as big as 3 comedians

LOL

id rather watch the new jason bourne tbh fam

Are they really all firing at his dick or are you jesting?

Kek

>3 comedians

Savage

This is truth

>I drift into the abyss
>Kekekeke

Now send it to moot, his still making these live.

I don't know why everyone takes women so seriously that they actually get mad at this sort of thing

I'll probably only get mad when they actually start making any difference at all to anything which they never will because pic related

far from it, i'm just willing to give it a chance on my own time

the first screening for critics was so bad they weren't allowed to publish until they saw it again because apparently it was missing half the special effects which makes you wonder, why the fuck would you show them an unfinished product for them to release reviews for

I asked the same question for bVs

this

that's fucking good just don't use comic sans ever retard

Examine and unpack that willingness for us.

They mean she's... A SPOOK.

in laymen terms?

Was it a woman's idea to do the gender flip? I could easily see some fucktarded male executive coming up with this as a gimmick. In terms of marketing, it did successfully raise a shitstorm/attention.

That's up to you. It's /b.

I disagree "Hollywood" tends to make more money on reboots and sequels that's why you see so many. As far as women being casted in reboots it has more to do with SJW and liberals and "equality". Also i highly doubt it was a board of women that green lighted a ghostbusters reboot.

thats fine. like i said, im waiting for it to come out on blu ray. rent it for a night from redbox if i like it cool, if not... oh well couple bucks wasted

It's a conspiracy by the zionist who control hollywood

>sequels are better than quality movies
>sequels aren't replacing crap ideas with no foundation
every single sequel/remake released after the initial fandom has been shit.
name one that hasnt
Pro tip, you cant

the only money they make is from the desperate retards who view it to rekindle nostalgia of its superior prequels

This tbh fam

>spawn camping

Gonna need to play pokemon GO with all that CP

I agree with you that sequels are shitty lazy films(Most of Them), when i said i disagreed i meant on the part that women are the ones releasing all of these shitty sequels and reboots.

IF YOU LIKE FART JOKES, PUKE JOKES; RACE JOKES OR THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND FARTING ON THE BIG SCREEN IN 3D, THIS IS THE MOVIE FOR YOU!!!

>be me
>be big movie ceo industry
>want to make new movie
>look at old movies
>hmm ghostbusters just saying
>fuckmyshitupfam.jpg
>sequel time
>good movie made millions
>reboot
original cast?
>you're fired
>idea.jpg
>since men are pigs
>women should do it
>women take lead roles
but sir we have chris hemsworth
>put him in some hot shirt and make him act dumb
>geniusplan.einstein
sir which women do we pick
>some fat funny bitch
>2 boring comedic effect bitches
>and to not make black lives matter people angry put that black woman in from SNL
>greatestidea.tesla
sir we have script, its like original where its funny
>bullshit
>lets add vomit jokes yes those are funny
>add black women screaming
>ayy lmao
>put forced in comedic effect
>amazing movie
sir critics are giving it a 3/10
>its good

Ghostbusters 2016

Feminists dream movie

They kill the bad guy by shooting him in the dick. Also, tease Zuul as the bad guy for the sequel.

Army of Darkness
Aliens (arguably)
The Empire Strikes Back
uhh... probably one or two more.

The fuck? 7 dollars? That's a goddam bargain. I'm getting ass raped over here, usually 20+ for a ticket, sure the cinema is fancy as fuck but still.

>Implying you dont want to fuck the bunny.

Amy Pascal had been pushing for this for several years.

Terminator 2

$7 I can't remember the last time I payed that little for a movie ticket. See I'm always paying over $20 because I always go to the movies with GGGGIIIRRRLLLSSS do you know what those are

>Army of Darkness
nope army of darkness is part of the original trilogy created during the original fandom
remake is evil dead... Shit
>Aliens (arguably)
Quadrilogy again was part of original fandom
remake/sequel would be considered prometheus... shit
>The Empire Strikes Back
Original trilogy
prequel trilogy wasnt great but considering episodes 4,5,6 were released, 1,2,3 were anticipated
equivalent would be Episode 7,8,9... shit, probably shit, shit unless the main character is killed in episode 8
>uhh... probably one or two more.
nope

the worst sacrilege I ever saw was oldboy not because it was awful but because it was so much worse than the original

robocop - cancer
total recall - cancer
let me in - the exact same as the original; only redemption is chloe
king kong - cancer
fright night - cancer
the fucking karate kid - cancer
funny games - annoying americans otherwise the exact same
carrie - cancer (except chloe)
the thing - cancer

need I go on

I am intrigued. Could someone post this so called cartoon rabbit?

ITT: I have no real problems.

>Sequels
Empire Strikes Back
The Two Towers
Return of The King
Superman II
Wrath of Khan
Aliens
Judgement Day
The Last Crusade
Evil Dead II
Spider-Man 2
Army of Darkness
The Road Warrior
The Godfather Part II
>Remakes
The Thing (1982)
Invasion of The Body Snatchers (1978)
Scarface (1983)
Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
Nosferatu The Vampyre (1979)
True Grit (2010)

And that's just off the top of my head. Git gud you fucking casual.

Your mom, your sister and grandma?

>maximum hand grip forces

Amazing characteristic value. Why not do that with blacks and whites. Blacks are stronger. Does is make them superior to whites? According to you: Yes!

>male/female in data

How did they choose those?

Anyway, where are you on that scale?

>hurr durr he lost on purpose

No he did not.

This board is for 18+ posters.

found the poster for it

>This board is for 18+ posters.

Yea, and only teenagers trying to establish their manhood to each other bitch about a movie remake for month where the male characters are replaced by women.

>
>$7 I can't remember the last time I payed that little for a movie ticket. See I'm always paying over $20 because I always go to the movies with GGGGIIIRRRLLLSSS do you know what those are
They charge you extra for just madame palm or do you pay for her five sisters too?

Just look at the racism in this product, Is this toy promoting beheading niggers and wearing a KKK hood....i think so.