You can watch this movie on youtube before it's released? Is this the sign of a subpar movie...

You can watch this movie on youtube before it's released? Is this the sign of a subpar movie? Anyway hopefully this means a rip will be up soon I kinda wanna see it, looks like it'll be a demolition man tier sci fi romp

A rip has been out for 2 weeks.

fuck you

but it's not YIFY so i'll probably get cease and desist letters

>living in country with C&D letters practice
fuck yu

no, fuck you leatherman

fuck YOU

shit flick

Oh. Never thought of it that way.

riding on the handsomeness of the actors i guess

thats why i dont want to pay for it

the aesthetics aren't even great, just good, and the political themes are so dumbed down it should be a comedy

enjoy. its quite good movie.

My friend compared it to Snowpiercer and I liked it a lot more than Snowpiercer

>the aesthetics aren't even great, just good,
but that Portishead SOS cover

Snowpiercer + Mad men: The dystopia movie

Incoherent, anti-capitalist cartoon.

BEN WHEATLEY OR WHATEVZ??

Better than Kill List? Better than A Field in England?

Worse than the book. Much worse. Like it doesn't understand the novel at all

>Better than Kill List? Better than A Field in England?
No.

No not really.

I liked it. The script has its weak points, but everything else (acting, visuals, editing, music) is top-notch. And just the whole tone and atmosphere and premise was interesting to me. Even if it pushes into "Snowpiercer" territory with the heavy-handed social commentary, it does it with a sense of humor and a satirical tone that makes it all feel less heavy and pompous than "Snowpiercer." And it's just so detailed and full of unanswered questions, it's definitely stuck in my imagination since I saw it.

It's not a perfect movie by a longshot, but I'd recommend it. It's definitely something. I might have to see it again at some point, honestly. There's a lot going on.

>the political themes are so dumbed down it should be a comedy

It kind of is a comedy, though. I agree that it was a bit much at times, but I didn't get the sense they were even trying to be subtle. It's satire

More like Snowpiercer + Brazil + The Exterminating Angel + The Shining

+ The raid

Wrong looks more like Eyes Wide Shut + A Clockwork Orange.

The production design was insane, at the very least. It's cool that movies like this can still get a real budget in the UK

actually i did not see this big budget.

>BEN WHEATLEY OR WHATEVZ??

Looks like at least 50-60 million to me. Not HUGE, but in America they wouldn't be able to raise more than 2 million, the high-rise would have like 2 apartments in it

>Looks like at least 50-60 million to me.
come on. I am not saying it look cheap, because it did not, but where would that budget go? There were only apartments, garden and parking lot set. Everything else was cgi. Dont get me wrong, it would looked very good, but there was nothing spectacular. Just regular sets