Are you fucking 10 OP ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Hz3X_CNso

Yet the sig kinds looks like a cock

You don't say?

...that's the joke

checkd

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=jblkQqYeZtQ

This was at my high school. Somebody got ahold of the school's official paper they use on important letters and sent this out to all of the parents before prom.

This was also the school that brethalyzed kids randomly at school events and drug tested (hair test) all the students at the beginning of the school year and randomly throughout.

kek, how much of an uproar did that cause?

Yeah, I'm sure official letterhead always contains the words "shooped de whoop".
All these letters are fake as fuck.

>Vaginal hermit
I'm throwing out "fetus" and using this from now on

Funniest Shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=2gc1gX0JjH8

shall I be with or without you, as it is a dbate YLYL/no YLY?

It was a couple years after I graduated, but it ended up on a bunch of those Buzzfeed type "Best Senior Pranks" lists and I think it was on local news a little bit. Of course the school had to call all the parents and send out all these letters.

It was a good prank though because of all the bullshit rules they kept making. The drug testing started my senior year and then the pothead kids just started popping a bunch of pills, drinking more, and doing other drugs. Good idea. It wasn't even a super religious school or anything, just the Catholic college prep school in the area if kids didn't want to go to the public high schools in the area.

I ended up writing a letter to the school years later about how I felt less prepared for college after attending that school than I would've been if I went to a public school. I told them they watch kids too closely and hold their hands too much if they make a mistake. I had to waste a year of college making mistakes and learning from them myself instead of making those same mistakes a couple years earlier in HS and learning then.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. If you don't reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Trust me most if not all high schools in usa (probably western 1st world) are total shit. Absolutely unacceptable classroom environment, you didn't miss a damn thing.

I have to 'waste' 4 years in college taking the most retarded general ed because the college isn't ok with a fucking diploma, they want to make absolutely sure you took about a hundred units of medieval cock stroking before you transfer.

Backfiring I'm really starting to hate our society now.

Passed all that shit but seriously my stem major has it's own general ed for fucks sake, like if you weren't able to focus in that shitty hs environment they don't want you succeeding in a major that pays or where you can make actual contributions to society.

I'm more well versed in the arts than fucking art and lit majors and I'm stem.

I fucking hate Shakespeare and the academic system now

Fucking caught me off guard

ayyy men without hats

I feel ya
>World Lit II
>for the ME degree

But college is kinda fucked anyway. Most of it isn't based on how smart you really are, but rather how good you are at studying, taking tests, and cheating.

Not trying to be one of those "Hurr Good Ol' Days!" people, but the world was better when your job and income was based on experience and how well you do it rather than a piece of paper showing them that you are capable of taking Adderall and pulling all nighters.

Also, tradesmen who are good at their jobs and have experience should me much more respected and make more money than they currently do. They are the ones who make the world run and establish a healthy middle class.

>female lady
topkek

Kek

I know, it's such a dumb pic but always makes me laugh

This is something Dwight would complain about Jim

Woah

Quads

I heard in Germany, Japan and some other European countries they replace general ed with internships, they don't have a book monopoly, so basically they streamline it and let the student focus on their topic.

Here the counselors keep harassing people to go to a uc even if they're pursuing a trade.

There's something fishy going on, I'm really sick of people waxing philosophical about gen ed it's beyond stupid. It should all be free info easily accessible to the public, not something you make a small percentage of the fucking population painstakingly memorize while they're trying to learn to science for fucks sake.

Phys major, undergrad engys have it a little tougher than me but it's still unacceptable.

And when you reach the higher division stem classes '3'units is more like five.

lost

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM