You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends.

I have better things to play than a game with a worse community than Sup Forums.

Bitch looks fucking awful. That's a butterface if I ever saw one.

That's like a 45 year old who was hot a long time ago and it's trying her hardest not to look like a dried up piece of crap through surgery and shit. Didn't work.

tank meta

dota is more fun to me

Because Dota masterrace.

dont own a pc

I have a life

tank meta

Because I'm taking a shit during matchmaking

because competitive games are a waste of time

Because support exists. Support is ruining the game too hard for the rest of us.

My Internets not good enough

No friends to play with. SoloQ is cancer so have to mute everyone.
>Muh community game experience

I quit 2 weeks ago because it isnt any fun and the community is cancerous

"balanced game" , sometimes they have mega dmg with heca for example , sometimes u pick heca and u can do shit , " all depends on skills " fcking lie

because its a shitty game

Overwatch

>*team competitive games are a waste of time
the second they pair me with mongoloids that run around feeding like retards is when I go do other stuffs. Cant tell you how many AFK suspensions I have gotten.

/thread

Because I only play fighting games and some side scrollers.

I played Season 3 and 4, 5 a little bit.

The game keeps getting worse and worse, Season 3 truly was the best.

people who say the community is cancer are bad and cant except critisism. Sure some people's delivery is dickish, but If I say "dont use your e on the siver spell shield" I will get called a flamer. fuck you pussies.

Pretty fucking boring.

You spend 30 minutes building a character just to have it reset so you can do it again.

because I am hetero

Because Smite is the best MOBA.

Hahahah, this guy

Euw-EnkiTheAnnunaki smurf acc

this
the first portion of the game is just a bunch of pointless grinding. i would rather be playing a fighting game or something like that which skips that retarded step

I can't have fun in it anymore and I know I won't reach the pro league.

not the worst kind of human

because i just played a ranked game and went 5/1 as veig and my top went 0/7 riven

I'm trying to commit suicide playing pokemon go drunk

CS

It is for nerds

it has no tanks in it

Want to pre make?

Because it is a poorly designed game.

this
and it's way too simplified and straight-forward. Boring as fuck.

Because everyone i know talking about LOL is retarded. Same goes for Heartstone, I do not want to become "one of them"

because it is GAY

Last thing i need in my current state is a game that makes me even more depressed

because im not a degenerate cucked faggot

Because i have gf
And sexual life

Because I don't want to play it.

Maturbating

can confirm, started in early season 3 and the game has been going downhill since then

riots constant fuck ups (dynam q, no practice, etc.) are kind of a fucking joke if league is one of the biggest e-sports to date

Im not a raging homosexual

Because im not into fucking gayshit involving gnomes, ogres and damn wizards. Too nerdy imo

because the game is shit like all games of that style.

There is a learning curve and then once you get used to what you need to buy and how to use a character, it becomes boring as fuck.

People who play that shit are the same as the pathetic faggots that played WoW day in and day out.