Just found five of these in my neighbors trash. What are some fun things to do with them?

Just found five of these in my neighbors trash. What are some fun things to do with them?

HP Compaq t5000 thin client

Most fun you'll have is if you pull nudes. Those things are boring as fuck

run deepnet server full of inane stuff?

I guess you can pin them all together and make some super computer or maybe create your server

how do?

hmmm.
intrested.

>What are some fun things to do
post a real pic you dense cunt.

In trash because they're broken. They might turn on, they might connect, but there is likely something wrong with them. I've picked up a lot of free gear and spent more time than its worth dicking around with them. Might want to ask Sup Forums

Gimme one lel

Delivered. There's one more in my house

nah they work

If you're diehard about making use of them, linux+LAMP+dynamic DNS and set up your own website about how much you love cock

None of you has any idea what a thin client is. Unless you have a network server with a PXE OS image on it, these things are useless. 64/128MB flash for base storage means you couldn't even install Linux reliably. They were in the trash, best to leave them there.

>in the trash

?

wrapped up like that? you have my attention.

They just had a garage sale and nobody took them

Obsolete and old as shit, tossed out a couple of thousand of these a few years back at work.

As above, these are just nodes with no real computing power at all, you wont be able to install or run anything without the server to run the actual OS from.

Build a cluster and use them to learn how to write distributed programs or learn how to set up distcc before you blow a bunch of money on real machines.

Same poster as this...I worked with a school system that had 75 of these goddamned things hooked up to a WinXP image. Nothing but trouble. Every other week one would fail to boot from the network for almost no reason.

How would I go about this? Google?

Just hook them up to the network and dick around with them.

put it and yourself back in the trash where you both belong

get cancer you nigger

OP: this user is right, if they have no processing power at all, you need to get something else to actually do something. Buy a Raspberry or something.