What is the point of this character?

What is the point of this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

nudography.com/Celebrities/amanda_crew.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Needed a girl character.

Feels like they are not quite sure what to do with her character. She's a qt though. Maybe thats reason enough for them to keep her on?

S1 kinda set her up as a maybe love interest for Richard but now she doesn't seem to have any pull apart from interpreting for her autistic boss.

She's a qt

She gives Pied Piper inside info on Raviga and she's an attractive women. What else does she need to do?

she's an administrator, and a competent one at that

but i agree, she's sort of out of place in the show. they need geekier girls.

To give Felicia Day something to masturbate to.

can you refresh some of the less adamant SV fans on who this is? she's some kind of capitalist, right? like in the beginning the main compadres try and get backing from some entity she's related to?

i honestly feel like they just needed another character and whoever this is auditioned well and met the part
dunno tho, haven't caught up

It's Monica. She's in the first episode. She was Peter Gregory's assistant, she works at the investment company.

smart liberated woman who manages money

from the wiki
>Amanda Crew as Monica Hall, an employee of Raviga Capital and assistant to both Peter Gregory and later Laurie Bream. Monica is often charged with engaging with clients on a more personable and approachable way than either Gregory or Bream are, and as such forms a bond with Richard after she convinces him to launch Pied Piper on his own. Her interactions with Richard subtly imply a mutual romantic attachment which, though rarely explored, may explain Richard's decision to go with Raviga over Hooli, and Monica's persistence in keeping Pied Piper on board.

That's not a character that's an actor.

masturbation material xD

I've been in love with her ever since seeing her exquisite feet in Sex Drive.

She works for the organization that invested in Pied Piper. As I recall, her job initially was to persuade Richard to let them invest in his company.

Now that I think about it, has this show ever shown tits?

Maybe at that Roman orgy type function they went to in season 1, but I don't recall.

No, they even had a stripper in the 2nd episode but she kept all her clothes on.

who this qt jewess-looking girl (on right)?

she's the level-headed assistant intermediary between Peter/Laurie. She translates their autism into normal-speak and is essential to the show as the sole voice of authority that Richard can trust.

Everyone else is too batshit insane.

Will Richard ever stop fucking up? He's almost fucking up more than Will Forte's character from "Last man on earth"

This desu

What is the point of this terrible show?

Humour

oh shit looks like im gonna watch this show now

the latest episode is a perfect entry point desu

it was one of the best of the series

Richard's love interest.

Eventually.

Is she the only normal human? Everyone else is pretty weird/eccentric/autistic in some way

They've seemed to have killed it really.

Does anybody else in the tech industry think this show just gets every little detail about our jobs right? My coworkers and I always talk about how much we relate to all the characters and honestly sometimes its hard to watch because it reminds me of work so much.

Bighead is pretty normal.

The way she delivered that Peter Gregory death story was awesome. She's not particularly funny but that was great. She's also super cute. I have no problem with her.

I'm a dev and the last few episodes with the cloudless server box solution makes me cringe so hard. It's just so fucking dumb it makes me angry.

Eh? He's pretty fucking stupid.

he's constantly a victim of circumstance, has no goals and pretty much does nothing but coast. That's as normal as anyone can be.

To be a hottie.

Has she ever been naked on camera?

her tits have made a small appearance - I don't know what it's from though

nudography.com/Celebrities/amanda_crew.aspx

she's too long

At the satanist ritual thing there was the fatty with her tits out

That's it I think

Mike Judge said they've killed that off

based Judge

this woman is a goddess

She looks like a younger Shannon Elizabeth

Why don't they make the box and work on the platform at the incubator like they had been anyway? It might take a bit longer but if they are first to market in enterprise then they win anyway

Beauty is a point in itself.

On the subject of women in Silicon Valley, why did they get rid of Carla? She was a pretty good character and was funny too

She's in the latest for one gag.

Why won't they build both the box and the platform?

She is an associate in the Raviga Venture Capital company. Venture capitalists are private equity companies that invest in small-medium start-ups. They fund the companies exchanged for stocks.

having a feminist dyke on set must have been annoying so they just wrote her out

She has wide ass hips

They lost the people they hired because they were running out of money, she was one of the new hires

or an actual Ana Kasparian

how's her foot game? let's see the toes.

so then the one thing people wanted is gone? then why have her on the show?

nobody cares about the plotline you retard we're talking about the writing

Cash grab marketing strategy, especially since those Nucleus guys solved the middle out algorithm.

Not enough time.

Why would it matter what people want you pleb?

sjw points

>tfw they're never going to have Richard/Monica happen
;_;

Richard's retarded but I'd like to see him have a win sometime

It would've made no sense at all, why would a successfull higher up at a silicon valley VC company go out with a spastic like Richard?

same reason uneven pairings happen all the time.

He would be better off with someone as socially spastic as he is, he would just be a constant embarrassment for Monica

>tfw she looks like my friend's roommate's girlfriend and we all watch SV together on Sundays

shit writing?

Honestly a few days ago we got invaded by a bunch of faggots from some other place on Sup Forums and I'm starting to think people that want the main character to turn down pussy have to be gay. I'm not even trying to be insulting, it can be the only rational reason why you wouldn't want to see him at least try.

Shit if Zuckerberg can be a billionaire, anyone can do anything with right connections.

When will you learn?

It's not about him turning pussy down, it's about him being a complete sperg and in no way able to land a successful and very attractive business woman

She probably has more money than everyone in the incubator put together

yeah dude we got raided by /i/

kek

I agree with you on business/money end and like real life that has a lot to do with it but giving him the light and showing how a good idea can elevate you, if the show stopped shitting on him for five minutes it could counter balance that with him getting something, somewhere.

I wish they never introduced it then if they weren't going to follow it. I absolutely hate when shows do that so I guess I have a bias too.

No but it has shown horse fucking.

Do you also have severe autism?

I wish, that would be a nice excuse but I'm just another asshole.

What if it turns out that one of the other compression companies Peter Gregory was invested in turns out to be Endframe? Maybe that's why Laurie isn't too concerned with Pied Piper

Your posts make you seem like a complete sperg so I don't believe you.

It does make the show slightly more realistic that a strange faced sperg doesn't get laid

Autism lacks a quality of self deprecation that I've already shown. Intractability is just a side effect of being unaware of their behavior, at times.

Also pretty sure being critical of dropped story threads is a common critique of television shows in general.

>It's just so fucking dumb it makes me angry.
but why?

Hey Dinesh, nice chain

>if the show stopped shitting on him for five minutes it could counter balance that with him getting something, somewhere.

well with this part you missed the entire point of the show so I thought your autism may have caused you to miss the type of character he is

Wow that post was really autistic

To be the straight man to Peter Gregory's wacky Burger King shenanigans. His death fucked that up.

source?

She was pretty funny with internet on the radio guy too though, the writers just ran out of ideas for her. Her and the new female Peter Gregory character don't really match that well and it makes it sort of awkward.

That cunt dying really did fuck the show up

I think that awkwardness is intentional

Still female Peter is a shit character and does make Monica more redundant now

>ROI. Do you know what that means?
>...return on investment?
>RADIO. ON. INTERNET.

defend less

How is it possible to make so little from so much money over like 20 years?

Bad investments?

I just don't get how, he probably has an entire team of accountants and investors looking after his money

If I take that chain off would you die?