I am considering murdering a few women. Mainly because I hate them so much

I am considering murdering a few women. Mainly because I hate them so much,

Anyone got any good tips on how to do it?

ITT: Lonely, awkward teenage sperg fantasizes about revenge on all those girls who don't notice or care that he exists.

Fuck off with this cringe, you sad little tard.

Fuck off you little cunt. Men only in here.

Use all your edges to cut their throats.

Ask them pit on dates and watch them kill themselves just to get away from you.

Kill yourself instead

1) decapitate and shrink head tribal style
2) create etsy account
3) ???
4) profit

How about lose start eating salads and start being more active walking and biking, take showers, shave, use deodorant and ask one out then fuck them.

Maybe you should ask the fbi when they break down your door for advice you dumb bastard.

You'll sooner kill yourself you lonely fat faggot

I agree with home boy here

You're just an edgelord. A loser who can't make connections with other human beings, not because you're unable, but because you're lazy. Either die, or fix yourself. Moron.

>Break in her house when there is no one there
>Put on a gas mask
> Leave buckets in all rooms of her house, filled with chlorine and bleach
>One in each room, door closed, windows closed
>Leave, and when she enters, bam, mustard gas in her bitch face

Oops, i meant ammonia and bleach, not chlorine and bleach, sorry

How much do you want to bet this horde of retards was religious? Religion is fucking evil.

Is your weapon of choice your Sonic fanfic?

>men only in here
>pic related

>Incoming hoard of white knights and stupid fucking women.

I can only imagine how bad women have treated you, bro. They are evil and self centered There's nothing wrong with a spot of revenge.

>Dat anal fissure

T...they laughed at me!

Be Muslim, cops can't arrest you cause racism

What would you do if some blonde chick came up to you and said
> "look at ya. You fat waste. I'll never grant you access to my womanly cave"
?????

Just like OP

>men only
>i want to murder a few women because i hate them so much

lol pussy

how about stop being you

cave eh?

I know that feel bro.

who the fuck leaves their passport out like that

I think you have some issues son.

She knew she deserved it, she could've put it out but she just laid there instead.

Yeah. Women issues.

well said

it was because she murdered a taxi driver I think

edgelords aren't men

they're cringefgs

>Die
>Die
>DIE!

sure faglord

Why do people act like women are some kind of angelic beings capable of no wrong? Op could have been abused by his mother or someshit or mentally tormented by a girl.

But everyone just assumes he's an lonely edgelord.

Enjoy spending the rest of your life in jail being daily ass-raped by niggers because you couldn't handle your edge intensifies

That trap, apparently.

Use a weapon, it's quicker than you're bare hands.

Because OP probably got brought up in a decent household and is a bored teenage faggot who probably didn't pass school this year.

Because the chances of him being a lonely edgelord are greater than him actually having a traumatic past with women.

Knives.

Don't kill. Paralyze them. Death is a release, and if you supposedly "hate them so much", why would you be willing to give them the release of death?

Stab them in the spine column, above the waist.

To really fuck them up, sever the cord at the bottom of their neck, so they can't move any of their limbs and are basically an immobile head from that point on.

Or, you could just give them mercy and kill them, because you're a fucking pussy.

i had a few issues with girls bye the past, some could have gone really wrong but eh, fuck bitches, don't kill them, i would never go in jail or so for a bitch

Don't kill people because you are too fucking retarded or dumb to realize the value in them. You dumb fucking retarded piece of stinking shit pile of bottom gene pool dweller. Go play video games or something till you fucking rot and die.

That's a dude

only a fucking retard would hate "all women" or "all men". Maybe try reading a book you dumb fuck, before hurting people you piece of shit.

You sound mad

People are people, regardless of gender. Some are pleasant, some are annoying.
If you think your problems stem from any one group, you may consider a shrink - because the odds against ALL your problems coming from in excess of millions of people, rather than, say... yourself is incalculable.

tl;dr the world isn't the problem, you are.

They're all dudes, dude.

Well I wasn't.

>woman treated like shit by men
>hate all men
>wooohoo you go girl

>man treated like shit by women
>hate all women
>haha beta lonely loser haha

You could call one fat and ugly, until her selfesteem is so low she thinks shes lucky to have you. Slowly induce stock holme syndrome and make the bitch realize whos boss watch her die slowly of old age while you get your way with her daily.

Not OP, but tell me how reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire would alleviate his homicidal urges?

Like really.

It must suck to have Mommy and rejection issues

yes this is why we are the "strong sex", hating on women is a sign of weakness whatever they have done to you,
isn't this so great ?

Nah, women are the problem.

>hating on the devil is a sign of weakness

Blind them, cut their tongues out, paralyze them, deafen them, remove their womb or otherwise destroy their sexual organs.

Generally just cripple them in a way that would mean far more to a woman than it would to a man, I'm sure you already have some ideas.

Dude if you cant ignore anyone in your life that is stupid you wont be able to be satisfied murdering women only. It wont go away trust me. Just go full ignorance against everyone.

this is the only path how you can get happy.
Also nothing hurts as much as being ignored.

so dont be a teen. Go full igno bro

I'd throw my chipolata down dat.

Is there anymore to this video? Anyone have sauce?

fuck off you cancerous normie SJW asshole

people like you make this place shitty af

>fuck off normal person
>people like you make sense and that's a problem for me

^fix'd

>a beta lonely loser
but that's what you are

blaming the rest of the world on shit

underage b& confirmed

Don't know if this is bait, but I know exactly how you feel, a lot of women are pieces of shit.

I used to think they deserved to die, but think about their families, because those are the only people you'll punish, the women you kill will only have a few seconds of misery.

You, with your abbreviations indicate to me that you heard about this terrible fucking board from YouTube or Reddit.

You've only been browsing here for like 3 weeks at most.

You make this place terrible, fuck off.

use an icicle, water will contaminate dna
>alibi
>has to be done between 2:30 A.M. to 5:00
>don't linger
>don't try to clean it up leave quickly
>wear appropriate attire

there are enough places for you elsewhere on the web, why must you faggots come here?

That is only how you think if you're a teenager and out of touch with other people - in short, a Sup Forumstard.

If you feel you hate all men/women because of having a bad parent - see shrink, you need one.

Because you get so flustered and frustrated when people talk sense - it's a wonder to behold.

>implying I don't murder baristas in Anchorage when I don't have enough money for heroin

Kill women dude, massive adrenaline rush because you're literally going against the biggest societal rule, homicide, especially against females.

This.

I say empty a kettle of boiling water over the back of the last women who fucked him over for no reason, that should do the trick, and no crying families.

It can be tricky sometimes.

don't you have better things to do than 'talking sense' on Sup Forums? fucking pleb

/thread

mods `?

I couldnt imagine how you feel op, I imagine myself or my wife dieing and the saddest part is realizing how short time actually is. Its unfair, youll find someone op that will make your life worth living.

your wife looks very lovely. congrats Sup Forumsrother.

He goes to jail though, and then sued.

If you cripple or maim them without getting caught, you literally get to see them suffer the rest of their lives while you get off free.

Bonus points if you get back with them, and then cheat on them and then say the reason you did it was, "You're crippled, I can't be with a cripple anymore", send them into a depression that they can't act out on to even kill themselves because they're crippled.

Two words.

Equal rights.

Hello Mr. FBI