Four cookie cutter women

>Four cookie cutter women
>A loud ass obnoxious black chick
>The nerdy leader
>The one that tries too hard to seem like a hard ass
>And Melissa McCarthy playing Melissa McCarthy
>Every male role is just a moron or eye candy (sometimes both)
>Horrible CGI
>No chemistry between characters
>Proton packs actually don't kill ghosts but they do in this because fuck it
>And to top it of, they kill the main villian By shooting him in the dick.

So who still wants to see "Death to the Patriarchy the Movie?"

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Sony-Might-Sue-Bill-Murray-Playing-Ball-Ghostbusters-68651.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit user, thanks for saving me the time and brain cells

Yeah, it looks embarrassing and terrible. Looks like all cringe all the time, and I'm their "target demographic".

I don't even know what their target it. It's not for younger kids, it's not for people who liked the first one, it's not for anyone

I'm getting a lot of "grrrl power" vibes and that shit got old in the 90's. You're right, I don't think it'll be enjoyable for anyone.

So who cares?

There are a thousand movies like that with genders reversed. Just accept that it will be a shitty movie that no man will want to see and move on. Quite posting threads bitching about shit like a fucking child.

>cookie cutter characters
>nerdy leader
>obnoxious black
>fat
>eye candle
>horrible effects
>no chemistry

weird its almost like they took an exact script of the original and just made them women.

aww. Your so angry. Does someone need to be put down for his nappy nap?

I don't want to watch that Lifetime shit either. You're right about the absurd level of butthurt. I wish people would learn how to not give a shit.

>eye candle
What
Also the original was made 30 years ago and still employed significantly less cringy clichés.
The only people who can possibly be mad is the feminists who are outraged because their garbage movie is getting horrible reviews

gonna guess u wer born in the 90s

i cant wait to c this movie bomb

except not?
>obnoxious black
Uh for once the black guy in the original was literally the least obnoxious and most normal
>no chemistry
Except there was though.. thats what made them so endearing they felt like an actual group of friends
>horrible effects
The effects from the 80s version look better than modern day. That should say enough.
>eye candy
nigga only 1 of the women in ghostbusters was pretty.
>cookier cutter characters
Harold Ramis's character was a genius with aspergers... I dont think thats cookie cutter

>MUH NOSTALGIA

uh huh, you sure are unbiased, that proved me wrong!

[ ] Not Told
[X] Told
[X] Really Told
[X] No country for Told Men

>Provides detailed reasons why your points are wrong
>HURR NOSTALGIA

Ok fag, didn't know I was debating with a moron

>detailed reasons

your 'detailed reasons were'
>i tihnk hes not obnoxious
>i think there was chemistry
>i disagree on effects!
>i find only one of the women attractive cuz im gay

those were really detailed well articulated actually documented points you got there! not just 'MUH OPINIONS'.

Good job.

>debating on Sup Forums.
>debating on Sup Forums.

I wonder which one of the 2 is the actual moron

coolio

I feel bad for Kristen Wiig.

its him. I've literally never even seen ghost busters and i only posted that as bait.

na more like this
> wacky one
> wacky one
> wacky one
> and the blacky one

>the blacky one

kekd

It saddens me to say I've actually seen people laugh at that scene.. I hope it bombs.. but you never know, theres so much controversy now it might still make money from people going to see it even if just to shit on it.

Who cares? Ghostbusters is some nerd shit. Anything from the 80s has always been hot garbage. The only good thing of Ghostbusters was that 90s cartoon. So glad I'm born in 1989, I got the best of the 80s after it was all filtered out, and the glorious 90s.

Bottom line: Ghostbusters has always sucked.

Here's the thing: both of your posts are opinions, so shut the fuck up. If one of your opinions were more 'wrong' thN the other, it would be yours, because 95% of everyone agrees the original Ghostbusters was a good film.

This. It's as if they've marketed it this way on purpose. Maybe they did.

>both your posts are opinions

im allowed to post my opinion. so is the guy who responded to me. nothing wrong with that.a

the problem is that he insisted that his opinions were, and i quote:
>detailed reasons why (my) points are wrong

when it was literally just
>I DISAGREE.

thats the issue here mate. everyones welcome to pretend to enjoy their shitty ghost comedy that literally no one cared about until feminism rebooted it.

but if hes going to be retarded and say that his opinions somehow proved my opinions wrong, im gonna point out how retarded he is.

only saw trailer but when i saw one of them duel carrying 2 lazer guns and licking one of them cringe movie of the year

>literally only saw the cover
>worst book ever

You're both doing the exact same shit. Go whine somewhere else.

>shitty ghost comedy that no one cared about
The fuck? Ghostbusters is a pretty iconic film. The new film is not the reason the franchise is what it is. The only people not entirely pissed about its existence are feminists.

bruh how are you still goin on about this
was my last response.........Let it go
Breathe

I cant believe I have to say this to another human being unironically
A movie is not a book

2000 kid detected

if its called hairy potter 8 and its harry potter hanging spread legged from a wall while taking a dump into ron weaslys open mouth it be like this movie

>saw the trailer that literally has one fucking purpose and that's promoting the movie and showing people the best they should expect from the movie
>trailer was shit
If this is the best they could scape together from the movie to market it, I'm not interested in the movie

Well the trailers are made to market their movie, you're supposed to put the best you got in the trailer to make people go "That looks good" and go see it. If thats the best they got and supposed to make me go "wow that looks good"...they failed. which i think is what is saying

>implying your opinions on the movie arent opinions

>people insist on responding
>BRUH WHY DO YOU ALSO RESPOND?

>I TRIED TO HAVE THE LAST WORD WHY WONT YOU LET ME HAVE IT

bruh, let it go.

and when people said 'dont judge a book by its cover' they werent talking about books at all. they were talking about everything, particularly people, but everything.

you have labeled a movie teh cringiest of the year because of its trailer.

almost like you judged a book by its cover.

>you're doing the same thing.

of course, but im doing it literally just to argue. you guys insist you dont want to argue but keep arguing.

nigga i was born in 1972. i never got married so i just make bait threads all day.

touche.

though 'im not interested' and 'cringiest movie of the year' are two very different things.

see above.

i never said (or implied) that they werent.

but that particular user insisted that he gave detailed reasons for why i was wrong.

he didnt. that was the point i was making. are you dumb?

Poor bait

I guarantee there's a scene where the black one says "awwww HELLLLLLL nahhh"

they blast the stay puft man in the dick. spoiler.

i fucking knew that would be the ending.

ofc it had to be somehow attacking male genitalia.

Seems to me those were detailed reasons... Those things he mentioned very easily make a movie bad, good, or one of the greats. There is a reason everyone's see. Ghostbusters and its a classic. Fucking feminazis... Will overlook anything and completely fail to see logic every time to support their bullshit ideas. Christ. Characters, Personalities, and bad plot decisions must mean nothing to a movie, right? That can't mean anything.

i mean imagine the men in the original ghost busters had shot Gozer in the pussy.

feminists would have torn the theaters apart.

more like BallBusters amirite

I think people are smart enough to not fall for that trick maybe 10 years ago but nobody wants to support this feminist grabage

> and the blacky one

So much cringe here

looks like the roles have been reversed in this movie. Now watch all the manlets feel threatened in their masculinity.

So is the main villian called Everyman?

Also sony is doing massive dmg control on this movie i bet som of their trolls is even in this tread

no not really but you seem to be

>its logic to say
>nah those were good effects
>nah he wasnt obnoxious
>nah only one girl was hot

good one.

>i know you are but what am I

jesus christ, it took you twenty minutes to think up that response?

Then you have more faith in humanity than I do.

I love how they sell this as a female empowerment movie, when the person in charge of it and ordering everyone around is a man.

Also I love how they say sexist and the final scene is the four of them shooting a male ghost in the cock.

hey OP. What kind of cameo did the original cast have.

Hahaaaa! THIS

You dumb fuckers actually think ghost busters as a good movie.
It fucking wasn't. The acting was uninspiring, the characters (Especially john belushi) were unrealistic and there was minimal plot.

Take off your nostalgia goggles.

belushi wasn't in Ghostbusters

nou

>nerdy genius
>dependable guy
>cool cocksman
>wise-cracking balck guy

Yeah. Totally revolutionary.
You fucking idiot

Literally cancer the movie

what is the scene?

technically the slimer was based on belushi since he was supposed to be in it but then died

i meant bill murray.

When the black ape woman is slapping the fat woman while screaming at the top of her lungs

cool dude

>eye candle
that sounds fucking dangerous mate

that is all melissa shithead mccarthy is good for.

Now I'm going to watch it 3 times, because fuck you.

I love how they had to threaten Murray with legal action to be in the movie.

Well it's not like you have any brain cells to lose.

>complaining about women
grow up

What did you expect, a shit movie comes out people are gonna complain about it

Me too, I love her and Kate, the other two should jump of a bridge

cinemablend.com/new/Sony-Might-Sue-Bill-Murray-Playing-Ball-Ghostbusters-68651.html

nice argument, bitch

They re-made it because they know there's an entire generation of millennial fags who can't watch any movie more than 10 years old.

You know you are going to watch it.
You know you're going to give them your money.
So stop bitching about it and accept
that you're the problem -
they made this piece of shit because they know
you are going to fucking watch it.

Everyone already knew it would be shit. I'm just happy to see they didn't disappoint.

How do I make an account?

No, this isn't about a shit movie, see gods of egypt.

This is about a movie studio, the actors and the director hating on the potential audience and saying the only reason they hated it was because they are sexist.

Meanwhile the film is otherworld level garbage and it, itself is sexist as fuck.

3/8, I'll give ya that m8.

but i aint tho

> didn't know I was debating with a moron
>on Sup Forums
Really user?

i will not see the movie for obvious reasons, however if you want somebody to blame its bill murray. he sandbagged a new ghostbusters movie for over 20 years when the franchise is a gold mine. dan ackroyd even wrote a couple scripts and bill murray refused to do it... everyone was ready to do a new one except bill murray because he was too good, even though he will do a shit pile like zombie land for peanuts... bill murray could have made one phone call and had a new ghost busters in production, but he said fuck the fans basically. plus harold remus is dead now, so on top of bill murray being too good for ghostbusters the original cast cant be put together again.

Cuck detected

ya true true, its been a while

The cover isn't meant to highlight the books theme/story telling style/etc. You are comparing apples to oranges. Trailers are meant to tell us a good deal about how the movie will be, and they highlight what the creators think are some of the best bits. If their best is cringy as fuck, it's not wrong to think that their worst may not be up to par.

is cuck just a thing we throw around now for no reason?
Is it just like calling someone a fag? It's just a generic, meaningless, overused insult?

all these petty "the 80's was so much better" shut the fuck up, ghostbusters was fucking awesome for it's time but hasn't aged well, the 2016 remake will bomb because it's part of a retarded "feminist movement" seriously these fucking hags are watching you make these cancerous threads and laughing as people talk about how shit the movie is. any publicity is good publicity don't give objects such as women attention, they will only want more

Maybe it's beginning to become like that, newfags have no idea what it means and just say it because they think it's a 4chinz insult

LOL'D

See I may actually watch that though.

I'll see it because if I don't a horde of bitchy feminists will attack me

This