Can someone xray this?

can someone xray this?

general mckayla thread

>she's still not wearing a bra anymore

Good little slut.

why would she, though? Her breasts don't need any support other than fan-support.

why do they all dress like they want five cocks in every hole

Do her.

because you're a virgin posting on Sup Forums from your mothers basement and have probably never touched a real girl.

pass

Oh I'll give her tits fan support alright.

Probably do. That was taken on 4th of July so I bet they got drunk then got their holes good and fucked.

enjoy fagots.

Xray this

shes trying too hard to become a bimbo slut its awful, thats what money and fame do

Someone xray this please.

one is fat, one is healthy, one is dead. What you prefer?

ITT: idiots

I remember around the Olympics she was a pretty normal girl. Now it's like the internet trained her or something because she's changed an awful lot. Absolutely none of the other gymnasts changed to such a degree, at least not publicly.

yes, it is most likely the attention and her need to keep receiving it.

Xray this?

cause she has no talent outside of gymnastics, and it seems like most of her friends look up to the Kardashians and are extremely Californian and they all just want to be famous for nothing but good looks. it really sad, she used to be cute. she recently went to some gymnastic thing for 9 year olds and dressed to super dumb and slutty, pic related.

Sometimes I wonder if something bad happened in her life that made her feel alone deep down and that's why she wants the attention so bad. Then I remember she's a celeb who I have never once interacted with a thousand miles away and I'm being autistic so I stop. My dick loves it but part of me does feel like she's selling herself short or something.

Or maybe she was already like that: a spoiled narcissist who believed she deserved to be better than everyone else. The olympics and ensuing fame just confirmed that.