We need to get more white men and Asian women to breed more

We need to get more white men and Asian women to breed more.

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
cezy.org/jasmine.clarke70z/907997913
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8u2x30-CTWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Equals master race

How though?

White male here and I'm trying....hard

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
enjoying getting killed by a deranged hapa while you sleep

In my experience, the only white dudes that get with azns are those too fucking retarded to get a decent white chick.
And the result of breeding is usually ugly. But pollute your gene pool with mongoloids, boys. More for me.

>Usually ugly
Look at my gf user

Jasmine Clarke is you gf? proof it.

That's not your girlfriend you fucking freak. You took a screenshot of a models instagram

Fucking lol, at least try OP

>And the result of breeding is usually ugly
youre trying way too hard. half white/half asian always looks good

Salty ass samefag

This. Even if is a filthy liar she's still a prime example

This is what they look like

>im single and lonely
>see white/asian couple
>bet that beta loser has a tiny penis
>im such a bigger alpha man than him
>go home and jerk off to asian girls

asian girls are top tier man. they are usually red pilled top notch wife material while 90% of white girls have princess syndrome, are blue pilled and expect you to do everything for them.

this is average result.
She's a model, hardly a decent base for comparison. Or are you weeaboos that fucking retarded?

That's what you get when an inbred white trash rapes a fugly asian

Just worry about who you breed. If this is a response to all the stupid tumbler dykes that come on here and start threads about cuckolding or bbc, forget that shit. It's a fetish, nothing more. No one cares that a black train ran through their ass. The results of a white/Asian couple are not always great either. I've seen a dude that looked like an albino created when a U.S. Army officer married his Korean gf. It was the oddest looking thing you ever saw.

Yes. This is what I was talking about. The guys look like shit. The half-slant chicks can be hot, but the guys are all jacked up, by any standard.

Who is she

Moarrr

Maybe if you're looking to Fuck a door mat that sounds like a screeching cat till you die. Unlike most of you fagets I think redpill bullshit is just an excuse for NEETs to hate women for not wanting anything to do with your crusty ass. I can't fucking blame them.
Who's the real beta you fucking nonce? I have enough confidence to love and respect a woman as a person and not get insecure when she has her own life. You're so fucking paranoid the thought of that kind of woman sends you into a fit of rage.
The times are changing user, and you're going to be left behind.

Some cover artist.. just discovered her when user claimed to be SO, she aint half bad.

Asians are the least creative race. That's why they have anime and other weird shit because they try so hard to be creative.

The white race will remain and forever will be the master race.

Polluting your white genes with an asians will only lower our dick sizes, field of vision and athletic ability as well as our creativity

>single white knight telling me about women

enjoy settling for leftovers in your 40s that have 3 kids from other men

How come asians are ninjas if they lack peripheral vision?
How are they leas creative if japan literally shits on america when it comes to productivity and economically?

Yo. cezy.org/jasmine.clarke70z/907997913 thats where user got it

Theres an entire race of 500.000 of them in my country. They're not as hot as you think.

She's pretty hot not gonna lie

Kek
Already married and she's gorgeous and smart and funny. Miles better than any of you scum.
Pic unrelated: your half Asian goddess

>b-but Asians are God tier user

>destroying blue eyes genetics
>ever

The ginger pic is makeup caked and fake

Our white woman are naturally beautiful, we are the blue, green and grey eyed people. We are unique in itself and have characteristics which should not be polluted by shit tier brown people

Asians always want to be more like white people
Black people always want to be more like white people

White people want to be none of the above, other than to have a bit of a tan

We are unique now STOP

Sorry, but that is as far as anyone has gotten I have searched but fell short of the great discovery

I was agreeing with you, sperg. That's the same person, before and after make up.
Heres another example.

Asian+white:
-If it's a girl, she will be pretty.
-If it's a boy, his dick will be tiny and he will not have a sex life outside asian women.

One mistake will ruin your descendance forever, enjoy your small dick genes permanently engraved in your family.

If it's a boy, Elliot Rodger

so just fuck her and dont have kids jeeze

Same for girls too.

Kek

You picking up what I'm putting down, fagets?

Notice how they look more white in the makeup'd after pic

Yep. Its called white fever. They try so hard to integrate with us because "status"

she is cute. would bang without makeup.

the other 3 you have posted all look like garbage even with makeup.

breaking news: this shit is not a uniquely asian phenomenon. busted girls of every race cake it on.

Every half Asian girl I met was super hot. It's only when they stay in their dog eating rats ass of a gene pool that they come out ugly

How the hell did she give herself folded eyelids? What sorcery is this?

Not as stark of a contrast as it is with the mongolids though

Lots of practice with shading and contouring.

Can this be an Elliot Rodgers appreciation thread now?

Not nearly as bad, bruv. She's good looking in the first pic too.

>only asian girls use makeup

Elliot rodger waan't actually bad looking

He had an asian personality, probably an asian dick too which led to his inability to get girls

If only he had a white mans nose then he would possibly be desirable

You guys keep picking Ppl who are ugly before and after

You guys are so retarded
afraid of nignogs taking your wimmins and at
the same time acting like a nigger to the asians
even the word "breeding" smells like Sup Forums bait

You're not even trying

having a white father was what made him go on shooting spree.

Not afraid. We just don't want our whitie woman to obtain nigger features and traits, what don't you understand nig nog lover?

Never said that. I'm saying they use it to completely transform their Fuck ugly faces.
Even this one isn't as bad, and only bad because she's fat

same shit the asian spammer is doing

>3/10 girl puts on makeup and is now a 4/10
>GASP

>oh i just happen to have a folder to point out how ugly asians actually are
fuck off Sup Forums

Are you an Asian woman? No matter what you do you slants will always be uglier.

What about asian men and white women?

>mfw

so women are basically trolls that get to put on makeup and fake who they are and guys are who they are

The point asian spammer is tryin to make is when they use makeup they do it with the intention of looking more white. You can't deny this fact. A lot of asian makeup trends is inspired by us.

Just youtube "why do asian girls want to be white?"

It's like whte people wanting to be weeaboos, except we don't take the asian characterisics/face look

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8u2x30-CTWI

Yeah but is that makeup or manface?

I know im on the Asian side Asian girls are hot and should join the master race

Shes hot either way

I would cum on that natural face ezpz

They look like they're going more anime to me.

Did i mention that i'm a swedish jew directly working for the idf who gets payed 100% by white people, social justiuce warrior feminism and lgbt supporter?
Oh wait, i just happen to disagree with your mental gymnastics faggot.

Wanna talk about some real fuckin' social structures. men can't wear makeup because we don't wanna be deceived. Ammirite ladies?

if they are playing with your dick you have already gotten the girl user

they wouldnt know how big it was until it was already in their mouth

Okay I get you're a jealous Asian chick. You're picking women who have shitty completions or 85 years old. The mongoloids I'm choosing are plain Fuck ugly, no eyelashes, shitty features, etc. Things all azns have in common.
The other white women you're posting are for the most part 100% attractive in the before pics.

And have more disgusting children running around?
No thanks.

"looking white" has been a thing all over the world for thousands of years

it shows that you are upper class and don't have to do manual labor.

same reason asians bind their fucking feet. its damn sure not to emulate "the master aryan race" its to show that they are upper class

this fucking pic lel, i was in that bread

pedro was not pleased with her ass

There are pretty and ugly people in all races, no matter where you go, most people will be average looking

Stop cherry picking

>black girls are equally attractive on average as other races

Go the fuck away

:^)

I worked at a hospital as a RN for 3 years and would prep women for surgery. Many of them Asian. And I must say that their hygiene "down there" was atrocious. Worse even than the black women I encountered. Some were even aware and would say "sorry, I no was down there so good. Hehe. Disgusting.

Asians want to be white. Look at south korea, japan etc where plastic surgery is socially acceptable.

All of the asians who get nose jobs ask for thinner and a more pronounced bridge on the nose and they always have a white tint to their makeup. Anime always features white characters too.

If you think japanese people are hot because you watched some japanese shows, bands or whatever, then you are being decieved because a large portion of people in japan get westernised plastic surgery

kek wat
i fucked an asian girl for years she was clean

Asians have stinky cunts. And they look fucking nasty. Like greenish yellow

dude your retarded to breed with an aSian, your son will be a beta with a small penis and your daughter will be an ugly slut

virgin detected

This woman has 99% white genetics with a slight fold in the eyes. I think the white genes have been dominant in this one

White people are frustated bcos asians are stealing their job and niggers are fucking their women.only thing white ppl can do is to sit in their basement eat junk food make america fat again and cry like a little bitch on internet...shame on u guys hoe can u call urself a "master race".when u r not even able to save ur job and women from asians and niggers..lol

Hello there kike