What has Sup Forums been playing recently?

What has Sup Forums been playing recently?

Uncharted 4
Rainbow Six Siege

The Division/Diablo 3

pokemon GO

to be tbqh fampai

The Sims 2

Mostly with my balls

The Witness
Really, one of the most impressive games I've ever played. I pirated it but intend to buy a copy soon even though I already finished it. They deserve it. I feel real bad about pirating this one.

battlefield 3 on triple monitor setup

divinity 2, one of the best action rpg i've ever play, the lore is pretty good too.

Fightcade

Titanfall, Soul Calibur 2 HD remake, Witcher 3

>>be me
>>Lvl 60 dz
>>gear score 176
>>dz mismatch
>>kicked out of every group for being too low level

Fuck The Division

Just a bit of GTA V, if i'm honest. I just like driving around

>inb4 mind of a child

CoD BO3. It's pretty good actually

>inb4 hurr underage b&

Fuck CS:GO

Nah, not for me. I was a Lineage 2 player from Open Beta to Freya update.

thats not even bf3

Been playing a lot of this recently. Its surprisingly pretty fun and addicting

I'm playing it too m8, it's actually pretty good

Great game, m80. A bit of canned heat while doing the coffin down that huge hill is awesome.

same. oldschool?

i like it
is kinda slow paced but i like the art style in this game

Yeah, it's a solid game. Customisation is pretty awesome in it, and it does have a bit of a curve in terms of difficulty, which is different from the old style of pray & spray = win.

>too bad i dont have ps3 anymore
i'm waiting for skate 4 for ages

It's super addicting. I couldn't stop until I had uncovered most of the island's secrets. And there are a lot of secrets. Excellent level design. The puzzles were a lot of fun too.

Metro 2033 games
Overwatch
Layers of Fear

I recently started replaying Galactic Civ III. I'm shit at it though and keep getting stomped by the AI. Am also doing the whole Pokemon Go thing. It's ok. A friend recommended Vainglory for mobile, so I play a couple matches a day. It's like League of Legends. I don't play LoL on my laptop/desktop but Vainglory is fun in small doses.

Besides that, I play Space Engineers, Civ V, and FTL: Faster Than Light fairly frequently.

DOOM primarily. But also Hotline Miami and SOMA.

Bioshock, Mass effect and SKyrim

I hated this game. So many lame cut scenes. It was like watching a movie and playing all the action scenes. I hated it

3 hours of bullshit unskippable cutscenes! That game had me irked.

Hotline Bling is a future classic.

But user id hab da slow mo

overwatch and postal redux

How is SOMA?

Soma has a great story. While not entirely original, it was very entertaining and the atmosphere was strong.

Yeah man, Max Payne 3 is hot garbage. Really had to force my way through.

yes.

super meat boy!
A+ing every level in light and dark mode... fucking tough!

InFamous 2

literally not waiting for Biosoch and Skyram
ramekes

i want to play it so bad but PC :(

Oblivion, Cave Story, and Hotline Miami 2

Oblivion is GOAT

Almighty Witcher 3

That'll probably take a while. Props if you can do it. Never finished it myself but it's a good game.

I fucking loved Max Payne 3

Hitman 2

The best of the best

SOMA is really good though I haven't finished it. It offers some interesting moral dilemmas while also delving into what it means to be alive/conscious. Also, it makes me really uncomfortable haha and getting past a monster and into some safe area is a nice relief. Though, brief!

Glad you liked it - I do as well. I agree on the atmosphere. I can't tell you how many times I was trying to be quiet and sneak around and kick a can on the floor as I'm walking and make a huge racket. I'm like SHIT IT'S SO FUCKING LOUD! The sound effects and OST are fantastic.

i'm replaying this

I mildly agree with this

OP Here. Yeah the games pretty lame to be honest, Hours of unskippable cutscenes, constant and painful glitches, lame story, and they turned Max into the biggest pussy ever. The only fun thing in the game is shooting people, and that's sad.

True, sound design was spectacular in SOMA. Hence the strong atmosphere.

The faggots in this thread. sigh...
If only mods know.

cool, thanks man.
Have this

Squad. I do have a crappy mouse atm, so not good at it. (not that a mouse would actually make me good at shooters >

How is Layers of Fear? I had it on my wish list and grabbed it when it went on sale for under $10 (I think) during the steam summer sale.

just finished doom, and now i'm playing wolfestein new order.
still have the witcher 3 dlcs to play in queue

It's shit and boring and not scary even in the slightest.

the 1 was a gem despite some technical issues ( maybe fixed nowadays)

Fary cry 4, Soul Calibur V, Sonic adventure 2 and Red Dead Redemption.

Been playing resident evil 4 shit spooky

only thing i've touched in three days is pic related and KS, if you can call that a gane.

I just got the first stalker and dead space 1/2 on steam. planning on finishing them both again

ICO

-Witcher 3
-Dishonored
-Dead Space 1 & 2
-Rocket League

Damn that sucks and surprising since it has a ~94% positive feedback rating on its Steam store page. I'll still give it a shot when I play down my backlog, but I guess I should be glad I grabbed it when it was on sale.

Been replaying the Arkham series, starting with origins. Been pretty sweet. Don't know what ima play afterwards, still waiting for a Doom crack to come out.

Being a fan of Max Payne 1&2 I was disappointed by MP3 aswell. But it's not complete garbage, it's just average when the other 2 were awesome. (Fuck cutscenes tho)

Really fun game. The PVP is the best I've played in awhile.

I'm half way through The Salt Factory and probably have 10 hours or so invested already.

remember that disappointment, destiny? yep, i'm a sucker for it

Witcher mainly

Wow, me too bro.

I love both Dead Space 1 & 2. I always fully modded the Contact Beam and just fucked necromorphs up with that beast. I never played the third installment. I heard it deviated too far from the survival horror aspects of the first two games.

Subnautica
and
Binding of Isaac

got Gat outta Hell on steam sale so downloading that now

Awesome. I play the whole story mode once in a while, prob one of the few games I keep installing and playing again after years. I don't like the english dubs tho. But it's an awesome game.

great game that. easily over 200 hours in it at this point

Here's the thing for me, it says its atmospheric and while the game does look nice, it's a horror game that just isn't scary. So if you do get it, get it as cheap as possible.

(OP)
Counter-Strike:Global Offensive

Dino Crisis 2
Crash Bandicoot 2
Devil May Cry 4
Super Meat Boy

The only thing I didn't like were the filler missions, like Hidden Valley. That said, it wasn't that bad. I wish there was some customization that was present in blood money.

Playing the last of us remastered for the 4th time, 3rd time on grounded mode

I can't stand either the Uncharted series nor The Last of Us. I don't what people see in them. They're just not fun.

Like the combat in Ucharted is okay or adequate at best. Encounter design is 3 for example was laughably bad sometimes.

And TLOU? That game is just... cinematic games, man. They're a real... bummer.

But hey, you do you. You wanna play that shit three times? Go for it.

Battlefront-(really fun game but a few cheap weapons and lacks content) black ops 3- (fun as fuck at some points then makes me want to kill myself at others. Multiplayer is full of the most cheap and stupid killstreaks and it constantly feels like you are shooting marshmallows, packed with content however with single player campaign, zombies and also nightmares mode.) battlefield 4- not too many faults with this one, just gets a bit boring after a while)
Battlefront 7/10
Black ops 3 7.5/10
Battlefield 4 8.5/10
Will be getting witcher, bloodbourne and just cause 3 soon

4 times *

You will just understand if you play the game, but if you played the game and didnt liked it, well, i cant do shit. diferent opinions

Okage the Shadow King and Rogue Galaxy. PS4 Upscales are surprisingly good. Would like to just pop my disc in though.

TLOU is amazing dude, havent played uncharted though. TLOU has a feeling throughout which i cant really describe..
You FEEL like you are joel, you CARE about ellie. Every time you kill someone you either think "fuck, that was brutal", or "i need to think of a better technique for next time". Even if you dont care about story, you still become attached to the characters.

american truck simulator

Max Payne 3 is one of my all time faves. Great shooting and story.

I play Royal Revolt 2 daily

Its an amazing game to experience. Not play. As some will definitely draw comparisons to Uncharted. I reccomend the remastered version. It definitely makes it a beautiful game to experience. Story and art wise. But gameplay is a tad janky.

To each there own.