Letter to newfags: dear newfags

Letter to newfags: dear newfags,

You need to know about Sup Forums. Sup Forums is kill. If you just joined in the last months, you joined long after the site died. It died years ago, between 2010 and 2012.

It was started in 2003 by moot. moot was 15, but he only started the site because his friends told him to. The site didn't even become great until a very smart and diabolic individual named Snacks. moot was nice and all, educated, but he wasn't really smart. Snacks, on the other hand, had the ruthlessness to be a true genius.

Anyways, Snacks kept faggots and their shitposts away with the banhammer, and let this place become a training ground for amateur and expert hackers. You have to understand that the people Snacks banned were sheep, they had very low IQs, and basically spammed shitposts all over the place. They were the kind of people who have no self-awareness, just shipost, then go away to destroy other things, without ever realizing how much damage they did. This was all well and good, and then moot banned him because of some CP that Snacks downloaded and because Snacks was hired to code the site and didn't do his job fast enough.

Then, obviously, since moot was a moron, he didn't really know how to administer the site, SJWs infiltrated the site and became mods, smart users were banned, losers started shitting all over the place, and hackers stopped coming. Then, seeing how much of a retard he is, after he fucked the site, moot sold it to some guy from Japan. This guy isn't too smart either, just like moot. He keeps the site as a token.

Back in the day, people had true anonymity and freedom here. Now, if you post CP< you get reported to the cops. And if you post something like a murder, you don't get banned, but your IP is memorized. It's shitty place, a "safe place" for kids and general losers to discuss cartoons and things like that.

Cool story, bruh.

But Hillary is still a criminal above the law.

And why do you still care if it died years ago? just let all the 15 year olds have fun they think it's edgy and it makes them hip

Anyway, sometimes, the oldfags will say that "Sup Forums was never good". That's funny and reassuring, but it's not true. In the past, we didn't enjoy the technology we have now, but even with poorer means, we still did great things. There were no charities, not online transactions, no high-tech media players, but we still did it, we still broke the rules and challenged the establishment and had fun in the process, despite our poverty.

Now, it's just a bunch of rules, the place is overwhelmed by the idiots, and hacker don't come here anymore because they don't like all the obstacles. The mods put in great effort to ruin Sup Forums by banning Tor and proxies, and at the same time, they put in no effort whatsoever to ban faggotry.

They still delete the Sup Forums threads, which is cool, but this only because of tradition, and this too will disappear in the future.

There's not much you can do about it. There are still some us who fight, we attack the mods, we hack and doxx their shit. And in a way, we're losers too. Probably the good hackers are somewhere else right now, doing their thing and don't even remember Sup Forums. Sup Forums is too out in the open right now, so even if we get it back, which we certainly won't, we'll still have to deal with faggots for the next years, until we make it truly anonymous again. And who knows what else is going to be invented by then?

Yeah, but where am I supposed to go? What is the new Sup Forums?

idk find a hobby, no reason to keep coming back if it truly died about 6 years ago

I've been here for a couple years but never bothered to figure out the history of the chinz thanks user. Never really heard of snacks

How about you go fuck yourself? Is your sister hot? Maybe you could cum on her face or something.

You can go hang out in the IRL simulator, "outside" on steam. Only $9.98 CAD.

All of those things existed in 05 and 06...Really showing you're young age newfag. Did you know we even had 3DPD back then as well?!?!

Sup Forums/b/ become good for a hot minute right around when the post counter had to be reset. But that's about it.

wut?

Story of the webm ?

That, my friend... is a story for another time...

a slightly more anonymous and edgy reddit without upvotes

fuck

Sup Forums is dead. But it does stuff once in a while. The true spirit of Sup Forums is moved on. Hiding and acting separately from the moronic masses that gridlock the web. It's dead, but it has zombies that can do stuff like take down a yt vid. There is a lot more people that come here. So there has been a trade from quality to quantity. Sup Forums has more weight to throw around, but less accuracy and flexibility. The real skilled hackers are gone because they don't like this. They don't fit in with the normies that have taken over Sup Forums. It's just evolution of the web.

Sure, faggot, and we still have some good things now. Sup Forums is still better than YouTube, Reddit, or god forbid, Netflix. I feel like I'm going to puke when I think of it. Those are big piles of bullshit, huge shit that will melt your brain.

But it's not as good now, with the fucking rules. What if I wanted to post some funky shit? I'd get my IP reported to the cops. And I have to establish a server, fuck that shit. How awesome would it be if Sup Forums simply let people talk to each other, and only banned shitposts?

fucking frustrating website, I have to bump my own fucking thread.

Edgy faggot op

Shitty femanon detected

Tits or gtfo

Nah, she just came to Sup Forums looking for somebody who is rich, good looking and an artist. She is 17 years old, has good grades, a tall father.

And her future is to be a single mom of a mulatto child.

Listen up, newfag, and learn something.

When we said "Sup Forums was never good" it meant that WE were never good in the whiteknight newfag sense (like you.)

We used to do shit that you'd be too piss-your-pants scared to even consider doing because you're just a 12 YO little pussy.

Consider yourself educated.

2012 Newfag here,
We appreciate your concern oldfag but we will pass. Everything you said may or may not be true (we cant really tell cause newfaggotry) but the reason we are still around is because we do end up having a good time around here. Of course, as you said, a different type of fun than the oldfags had specially now with the IP track system and the anti CP janitors. But it is still fun. Fun to browse and spam loli threads with spiderboys, fun to make other newfags poste their card number because of the "new censor system", fun to go on raids knowing that some faggot will screw it and the whole internet will know it was Sup Forumss fault. The other boards like Sup Forums changed as well but still operate as usual. Sure, more newfags like myself but we can learn and even help create new stuff such as the funny "reply to this comment or your mom dies tonight in her sleep" thing. Ok, cancerous at most times but just as cancerous as you guys were before. :)

Note: we still probably have the hackers lurking, they just dont post so often

You arranged for thieves to break into the the DNC and got caught and had to resign. You faced no repercussions for the missing 18 minutes.

>it died between 2010 and 2012
I remember people used to say Sup Forums was dead in 2007 then 2009. always the same.

Well, thanks.

>We appreciate your concern oldfag but we will pass.
>we do end up having a good time around here.
>Ok, cancerous at most times but just as cancerous as you guys were before. :)

Redditor slime detected. Be honest, are you here because you didn't get rich through Reddit gold or YouTube monetization, as you hoped? Is that why you came here to diarrhea in your own mouth? :)))))))))

>we still probably have the hackers lurking, they just dont post so often
Nice claim you have there. You also have some evidence or is this official bait?

I've never browsed Reddit nor have a youtube channel, newfriend. If you think what I said is false then proceed to have a bad time here cause you wont be able to change Sup Forums to how it was before. I am enjoying every second of it.
My evidence is called the Fappening

I feel like it started to die shortly after 07. It definitely feels like a bunch of inbred retards playing with a corpse these days.

>the Fappening
Well, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Stuff like that. do you see this happening again in the future? I don't think so. Too many fags, they would call the mods, the mods would start banning and reporting shit to authorities. Trust me, the deal is shittier than your optimistic ass can realize.

Lol newfags

Cont...
We could fuck Hillary Clinton, for example. Do you think the mods would let us do that?
We could really do that shit.
The feminists and the retards are domination the internet now because Sup Forums is dead. Old Sup Forums would have never allowed such degeneracy and grotesque faggotry.

dude this site died in 2008

you forgot the HONEY POT theory which has proven to be fact. Sup Forums is ripe with feds and undercover police working on their interweb skills. All ip's get logged. you shitpost and they flag your ip so when you come back all of your posts are basically logged under the ip so they v& your asses more efficiently.

When has the honey pot theory been proven fact? The feds only caught like 5 people related to Sup Forums... :)))

lol thats paranoid, you think they would really bring up your Sup Forums posts in a court of law unless you threatened to shoot up a school or something? As far as we know everything you do on the web gets tracked by the NSA regardless, it might not be used but that info is out there. Honeypots are like fake darknet drug sites set up by the government to incriminate people, Sup Forums is not a honeypot anymore than facebook is.

A 5 year old on a scooter has fun at a skatepark. That doesn't mean that they belong there.

See? This guy right here is a genius. He has tons of white matter between his hemispheres like Lenin and Einstein had. "Sup Forums is not a honeypot anymore than facebook is." Wise words my friend.

The fappening was 3 years ago and it started on anonib. Fuck off.

No I dont see things like that happening nor did I see the Fappening coming. It came as a total surprise even to Sup Forums. The idea matured in one or a small group of hackers and when it was presented here, people really liked it and started to help out. What is missing then is the creativity to come up with something good that will get their attention, since lets face it, most "raids" or trends are bond to fail now a days. I cant really tell when the next big event is happening nor if it will ever happen. All I know is that it cannot be predicted unless you are the one organizing it. The mods seem quiet enough when shit like #cutforniggers or something happened. Maybe not all of them are SJW.
Hillary wont be caught. Pic related. If with those emails the FBI said that they dont care, I dont see what can be done to prove them otherwise. I am open for ideas though. The fact that feminists, SHWs abd other shit eventually browse Sup Forums is good since its always funny to trigger them with the usual cancer we post. We were raided the other day by some small group, unsure from where. All we needed was a shovel dog and some chinese doggo hangings to scare them off. I cant tell how old Sup Forums would react to the degeneracy, but we got Sup Forums to discuss how bad those things are. And even here. Currently, there are several threads about how niggers are a bad thing for society etc. i dont see them being removed by the mods or janitors. But I do agree that things have changed. It simply doesnt bother us that much since we werent around since then. So why not try and ressurect the old threads? You can teach the newfags to keep them coming and even bring back some oldfags that just lurk or come here pess oftenly.

Sup Forums is dead waltdisney is dead im dead

this post here is the /b i know and love

Hi, I'm OP. I'm gonna go on a limb and say you're a Sup Forums user, good at analogies. Thanks for being on my side.

>Fappening coming. It came as a total surprise even to Sup Forums.
That's what we wanted to do since we were pre-teens, faggot, ruin computers and people's lives. You have no imagination, you're somewhat of an imbecile with an IQ of 85 and a degree in sociology or law. Just g-g-g-get the fuck out.

>Hillary wont be caught. Pic related.
Well, not by people like you she won't.

>So why not try and ressurect the old threads?
Now, you're talking! I'd love that. You are not such a useless cretin imbecile incestuous piece of garbage after all! I will do that!

That was me, OP. I love you too, you fucking faggot.

Do you just make shit up on a daily basis?
The fappening started as a darkweb celeb nude trading ring. And it dates back to like 2005 or earlier. One guy had collected a shit ton of shit and showed it off to some other guy on Facebook. That guy started leaking what was shown to him. The trading ring realized there's no use in keeping their pics secret anymore, so they started selling them. The people that bought them started posting in the celeb section of anonib. They were then posted here.

um no

when we say that Sup Forums was never good it means that we can objectively look t the site and see how stupid it is and how nothing matters. Now people take it too seriously and it's fucking really stupid.

everyone please look at this fucking idiot
this is a perfect example of someone pretending to be an oldfag and failing horribly. "old Sup Forums" knew what we were capable of, and what was a waste of time
>we could fuck hillary clinton, for example
no, we couldn't, we would never be able to, you're a fucking newfag moron who thinks Sup Forums has power or had any immense power in the past, stop pretending because it's so fucking blatant

>implies Sup Forums didn't start out as a website for anime
Yeah, sure kid.

bump
Stop being an apologist faggot and keep bumping the thread because I have some work.

Implies not only moot knew what anime even is.

>feds

:)))))))))))))))))

SHUT THE FUCK UP STORYTELLER

bump

is she kill?

She is, user, she is.

bump

>More at heavy-r.com
>Face doesn't change color enough
>Terrible acting

I call bullshit

I remember reading a similar thread in 2008 about Sup Forums dying in 2006-2007.

Fake. The noose never tightens, she passes out too quick, shit tier harness stunt.

Also remember a thread in 2006 about Sup Forums being dead.

I came in 2014, so I am a super newfag. I wish we had a way to remove the shitposting. Another thing that would be useful,
>>>s