You are now thinking of her

You are now thinking of her.

How come you aren't together?

She's dead.

She decided to marry a douchebag instead, who treats her like shit. But it seems women like that, so i think she will stay with him.

Or maybe he just acted alpha, while you acted like a beta. There is that fine line between being an asshole and being a leader, assertive and dominant.

She didnt like getting nailed, and I need a girl I can take to poundtown.

Shame we couldnt stay friends though

Because I pussed out of every oppurtunity

I don't have any woman I want to be with

Who's her? There never was a 'her' for me. I don't care about other people ESPECIALLY women.

Because I fucked it all up

She dumped me 17 years ago, over the phone. Still no reason why, but every day I think about her and want to die.

Actually we are

>being this edgy

Maybe he is more alpha than me, i can't deny this. But he definetly treats her like an asshole. He screams at her for absolutely small reasons, calls her dumb right in her face, drags to the side physically and rough if she is in the way and not getting away as fast as he would like, forbids her to explain herself when they get into an argument, does not allow her to criticise anything he does, else "she can do it herself". He even once drove off, leaving her back in the city when she said something he did not like.

Why do women like men like that?

I'm edgy? I don't care. I'd rather be edgy than love a woman who doesn't give a shit about me.

I didn't even try.

- she has a job, I'm a NEET
- she has own house, I live with parents
- she has a brand new car, I use my father's wrecked one
- she's a solid 7/10, I'm a solid 4
- we exchanged phonenumbers, sometime I text her, she's a bit into me, but I fear she would immediately turn me down if I try to do something

I photoshopped the clothes off of a bunch of her friends' bikini pictures and she found them. She left and started dating a rich guy within 6 weeks. Now they've been together 3 years. She will probably marry him and enjoy a life of luxury and partying while I struggle to survive.

She moved on, i didn't.
She thinks i did though, hang out on a regular basis and I'm good at pretending. I just want to marry her so bad.

Because she left me for a man who can't walk

1) she is probably more into him than you
2) maybe he does everything else right, you don't track their lives 24/7, perhaps you've seen some ugly stuff and filling in the blanks
3) at the end of the day, women want masculine men, with whom they feel safe and comfortable with, who they can submit to. and guess what, you ain't it

Because she got fat, I moved 1700 miles away, and have a better qt Wagner Char-King Imperial grill now

Because I'm a goddamn beta faggot who is too scared by feminists screaming about 'rape culture' to know when to aggressively pursue a woman. Should have fucked her brains out first chance I got.

Sheeeiittt nigga.... someone who knows how this works

Because she doesn't want to be with me anymore. A year and a half. First few months she was confused with me, hurting over her ex, her first and longest relationship. After that it was wonderful happy and loving.
Two weeks ago she come back from a trip with her coworkers and tells me we have to end. Her feelings for me faded. I know I spoke to her about it for the last three or so months. I'd tell her it's just circumstance, the new schedules don't let us be alone and intimate as often as before. I'd tell her to try and hold on and love. She says she did but we didn't change anything. We didn't know what we could without quitting our jobs and we won't do that for a relationship. So she tells me she has no romantic feelings for me anymore.

She stops talking to me unless I talk to her first. I had suspicions and ask her, it's true, she has feelings for her co-worker, the one she'd talk about and tell me not to worry about. It's mutual, they're not dating but they are doing what she and I did when we started. Just go with the flow and see what happens. I'm happy for her, I'm happy our relationship didn't fuck her up and she can move on. But it hurts how fast it happened.

I can't and don't blame her for it though. I'd rather she move on and be happy than sit around sad and still not with me. Mentally I'm happy and fine, but emotionally I'm hurt, jealous I don't have that anymore, cheated and angry. I gave her everything I could Sup Forums. It wasn't much for a college student in his twenties but I gave her all the love in my heart and spoiled her with it and right now it just feels like it wasn't enough and tossed away. I only want the best for her even if it hurts me and right now that's what this. That's why we are together, not anymore.

Typically we are. She's doing some field work with fish or something this week.

You know... you could always be funny and charming and date someone who does like you.

Was young and dumb and cheated. Worst Idea of my life.

God I'm a spaz, I re-read before posting it and only now see the errors.

What happened here is:
1) she used you as a rebound relationship, and that don't last boy, it never does
2) she got comfortable with you at first, after the breakup's trauma you were "close enough" to sate her emotional hunger
3) after getting over her ex, she realized she doesn't need you anymore, you were just the ladder to climb out of the emotional pit

Might I tell you what. The thing is, you don't just become stale and complacent in a relationship, it ain't ever going to be like stillwater, always gotta flow. Even after months of being together, guess what? You gotta bring her on dates, you gotta stay romantic, you gotta feed that flame of love. You dun goofed, plus it was a rebound thing, failure was pre-programmed.

I don't know.

I broke up with the best woman I've ever met and I don't know why.

Same reason guys for for girls who are total bitches.

So she has somebody in her life who is an even bigger piece of shit than she is. Good for her ego.

>17 years ago
>think about it every day
Jesus fucking christ user get the fuck over it, there are other women out there

if ya can't beat em, join em user.

I asked about the rebound thing over and over and she swore it wasn't. However we also both knew it wouldn't last forever or planed for it to. We just lived everyday together enjoying each other. Maybe even if it was a rebound at first I know it became more later on. I just wish it wasn't over yet is all.

As for the complacence, I did take her on dates and feed that flame whenever and however I could. The last few months got harder and harder to do that. She'd be tired and not want to go out. If anything I tried to more often than we would because she honestly at times just wanted to go home with me and just cuddle and shit instead of out on a date. But in a way yeah, it was per-determined to end.

because i'm in a long distance relationship

oh well, i'll move 15mins away soon anyways

Alright, OP here.
Let me clarify a few things that many of you don't seem to get.

>problem: the relationship goes stale
>cause: you sat back and did not do shit, didn't take her on dates, and/or became submissive and complacent
>solution: you NEVER stop dating, even if you're together since 5 years, you do fun things together, you take her on dates, you don't just jerk off in front of the TV every night

>problem: she fell for someone else
>cause: see previous point, plus you might have started acting like a beta male, and that's not the person she fell in love with
>solution: you move the fuck on

>problem: the relationship is getting boring
>cause: you're boring and too submissive
>solution: don't treat her like granted, work on that shit even after 10+ years of being together, women's feelings need to be fueled constantly

Want more?

kissless virgin detected

What a load of shit

Welp, I guess the first and third are pretty much the same. Getting a bit tired.
You should sign up to a debate club with those mad arguments

you asked why we aren't with her and those are some of the answers you'll get. I'm pretty sure most of us know if we fucked up or not looking back at it.

Go buy a fedora you homo

Because I fucked her for four years and she takes better care of my daughter than I currently can.

barely together, haven't spoken for a week but I keep thinking about her

Sure, it's just that I see too many frustrated Anons who goof it all up without realizing it. But it could be worse, at least Sup Forums is not /r9k/

she became fat.