What legitimately keeps you going Sup Forumsros? All bullshit and Sup Forumsusiness aside, what is your meaning in life?

What legitimately keeps you going Sup Forumsros? All bullshit and Sup Forumsusiness aside, what is your meaning in life?

Honestly?

If I live my life right, when it's my time to go I'll get to go flying with my Dad again.

No shortcuts...

Feeeeeeels

That I'm here to give to others what I have on the inside of me.

to experience

be empathetic as possible

I'm not really sure. The fact that my mom would be heartbroken if I died. The fact that my gf will be left with our bills if I die. The fact that my brother will be left without his best friend and the fact that my dad will have lost his favorite son.

The only thing that keeps me going is the other people who care. They have to go through this shitty life too, why not be there for them like they are for me?

nothing but my 19 cm dick , hope i get to use it one day

I come from a long line of hard workers, who turned out to be incredibly bright. I am working hard every day to live on in the name of my father. By the time I get to see him again, I want him to be proud. I want my family to be proud. I want to live a life that meant something to someone. My grandfather fought in WWII, his dad fought in WWI, and my dad and his brought served and fought in Vietnam. I refuse to not even slightly live up to their legacy.

To love your fellow man

The thought of one day becoming a super saiyan

I know this is Sup Forums.
But this actually warms my heart to see anons like this.
You fucking faggots..

The fear of death

when being a murder is your goal for life

doubs never lies

I think our lives have no greater purpose. So each individual person has a responsibility to find what's important to them.

I live for those moments we can't recreate. The meaning of Life permeates the air around you in them. That magic feeling encasing you; making you realize you don't want to be anywhere else but there.

My motivation is to chase that feeling and experience it with as many people as possible..

>being a murder
heh nice

I stand for more than you ever will.

drugs probably

changes depending on how I feel. So, really, whatever suits me best at that point in time

Ive been really struggling with that question a lot lately. I graduated college, got a job, an apartment, payed off my loans, living on my own, and its kinda like... now what? I dont want anything out of life. I dont want children at all, never seen the point in raising a kid. Ive been in a few different long term serious relationships that have shown me that route is pretty clearly not worth pursuing. I've been in casual relationships that never make me happy. I already have more money than i know what to do with, i dont care about buying fancy things or going places.

I want nothing out of life... It makes the day to day a bit of a struggle. There isn't anything im working towards, i dont see any realistic future ten years from now that seems worth going into work and trying every day when suicide is such an easy option.

^ This user gives the best answer i can think of. I dont care about my life at all, but it would inconvenience others if i was to die, so i guess i might as well stick around, see how this shitty ride called life plays out.

you aint shit just as your dad ad grandfather bro , kill yourself and join them in hell

I just love trying new things, if I stop I get depressed. I want to love, to laugh, to cry, to be exhausted. I want to get heartbroken and not know if I can keep going on. I haven't killed myself because I realized what a waste it would be. I have this one fleeting chance to be as human as possible, I'm not going to throw it all away

My mom, my friends and family if I didn't have those I'd just have you guys. I know there's a ton of great people on the chinz but we all decide to talk are shit here. I feel that we should have these threads here and there just to be human to each other. I'm serously trying not to be a impeachy faggot but I think this would be good for all of us. It's like a little therapy session. Besides all that I aim to make my parents proud that's I'll I've ever wanted to do and be self sufficient and fully happy but isn't that all of us?

I train martial arts and hope to one day be a legit bad motherfucker.
I also aspire to move to an impoverished asian country and keep my pale dick wet with chinky pussy.

getting caught by police while masturbating

I'm currently failing in life. I guess my goal would be to get my life in order.

Subject yourself to 100-200µg of LSD, close your eyes and think about what brought you to were you are right now. I would bet all my money that you get something usefull, life-enhancing out of the experience.

>your tears
>mfw

I once did that once and all I remember from that moment was that I didn't remember anything

I've wanted to do that, I don't have any way to obtain LSD, I've tried multiple times through different sources.

Because I'm waiting for the Ccyberpunk dystopia we have been promised.

If I kill myself it just means I'm weak.
I am weak but I'm to stubborn to accept it.
>at least I have the will to go on living

Someday, I want to somehow change the world for the better. Whether it be through my music, or just becoming a good father one day, I'm not sure how it's gonna happen, but I'll make it happen somehow.

Try shrooms.
They have actual legit legal kits you can buy, though you have to spend about another 5-10$ on materials.
IMO it's worth it in the end

that's deep user

Have you tried the deep web? Lots of fucked up shit there, but there are sites which sell stuff like that. Just be careful there.

Just go to /r/DarknetMarkets and find a trusted seller.

>inb4 reddit
Yes, but it works so who the fuck cares?

Or just buy 1P-LSD. Its legal in most countries and has 99% exact same effects as traditional LSD. It last a bit shorter though (6-8 hours instead of ~10). You can buy it on the open web, just google it.

They have legal shroom kits? o.O
I'm aware this makes me sound like a fag, but link me?

I kinda want to avoid doing things blatantly illegal online

To be a good person who causes as little harm in this world as possible and learn the lessons life has to teach me before I go. The harm I've done I will have righted if possible and if not made I will have amends however is necessary.

Then you didnt took LSD, since it leaves your memory intact. You can lose consciousness at 1000+µg, but not even everybody. 100µg LSD will never diminish your memory.

Scientific curiosity, seriously I really look forward to the progression of mankinds knowledge. Mainly in physics give few fucks about the other sciences. Also knowing that one day I might help push that boundary a little bit further

Search 'PF Tek'

phyched substance on YouTube talks all about it and I'm sure on his videos there's links in the description to get the test kits that he uses.

Gonna check that out, thanks Sup Forumsros

PsychedSubstance is great.

indeed, very smart man and I love what he's doing in the psychedelic world.

Love. Wanna get with a decent chick and be happy. I can live alone, I just don't want to but I don't care to make friends and chicks find that weird.

I don't find that weird at all. Love should be the answer, user

I don't know .

I have no purpose

Yes. Ending the stigma surrounding psychedelics is important. Weed is getting there, but LSD is still seen as some drug that will turn you crazy.

Hopefully. I'm at a point where I'm questioning whether or not to change that reason to dedicating my life towards destroying this country that stands for nothing.

in all fairness is does cause a mild schizophrenic state and can result in a permanent one but mostly it doesn't' The founder of AA actually believed it could be used to help alcoholics but the org begged him to stop so he did.

I feel that user, every muthafucking day

INCOMING STUPIDITY

My future kids. That's literally the only reason I'm still alive. I don't care if I have to adopt, I want to give a kid everything I never got to have. I want to make sure that someone doesn't end up hating themselves as much as I do.

It's not stupid man.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same.

Vidya and such that keeps me busy.

this

There is no meaning.
You just wait and see, wait long enough and something will either be interesting, or your perspective will have shifted to make it so.

I mostly just live to see the next day.
Dank memes help

Not much. I'm probably going to coast through pretty unhappy, and just wait till VR advances to the point where it's convincing enough to make me happy being a pretty girl. Not in a position or a big enough faggot to actually transition in real life.

>Not in a position or a big enough faggot to actually transition in real life.
Try going to a doctor, you can get the surgery paid for if you really demonstrate a need user

LSD and Shrooms every few years throughout life.

No that's the point, I know I'm trans and I'd be happier being a girl, but I don't want to be a half man half girl transfaggot. Don't think I could live life like that, so I'm waiting for VR.

Find someone that fucking loves you for you user.
They're out there.
..just hard to find..

my ex and I used to call it a psychic enema

k well it seems as usual, you are deciding to be unhappy. stfu then

I'm going to become a Doctor and carve out a nice living for myself. I want to be an asset, more useful, knowledgeable, and strong. It's a long road ahead but when I get to where I'm going I think it will all be worth it.

Tbh... i just like alcohol and videogames.

I'm replying to the question you fucktard, and I'm not apologising for hurting your feelings.

>I'm not apologising for hurting your feeling
didn't ask you to, just said stfu

WORLD DOMINATION