2016 is almost over...

2016 is almost over, ITT we discuss how was this year for Poseurcore and what do you think that should/shouldn't be in the final chart

none of those albums are from 2016

I think we need to add more avant shit albums onto it desu
We shall put Grimes on it too

Man, I really hate it when people like things that I don't like.

Don't reply to me again
WTF Montie
ok?

Inorite, if only we had more chart topping pop threads instead of people wanting to explore music.

Just going to listen to my Maroon 5, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Liitle Mix and Rihanna playlist now.

put some albums from 2016 on your chart then i'll stop complaining

Why? This isn't a Poseurcore AOTY General, those will start to pop out after tomorrow

random albums added at the bottom for no reason

lol just kidding bro

kek how montie takes off his trip and puts it back on to shitpost on his own shitpost. Sad!

shut up Montie

Shut up montie

wasnt there a bigger chart before
wheres lrd

Idk guys, outside of Abelian and CLT (neither of whom post here anymore), who else was a big proponent of having a fake "patrician" persona here?

lrd is literally mucore now

You need to add oft-lauded pop albums to catch the posters who listen to radio pop in order to cover up their weak spots.

I would suggest replacing Phil Spector, Exuma, La Monte Young, and Sun City Girls because they're too specialized and aren't predominantly enjoyed by the types of people who get upset at these charts.

The Cage piece is also too obscure, and the Górecki piece should be changed to the more often posted one. I'd also replace Faust with either So Far or the Faust Tapes, or even Faust IV to catch the I-don't-want-to-seem-like-a-drone crowd, as it would more readily tap into their insecurity.

I'm sure you could also find a better piece than the ironic Throbbing Gristle album.

It's pretty weak overall and targets too specific of an audience, but with some tweaking you could actually have decent bait.

Just my opinion, of course. I'd rework the entire thing ground-up if it were me.

Fucking christ /rym/ stick to your own thread, you are literally the Sup Forums of Sup Forums.

so is tmr, coil, di6, unwnd, faust and fire!
whats your point
nah this is a bad idea

Which idea in particular and why ?

Don't post dated charts, please.

DO NOT REPLY TO ME EVER AGAIN

heh, this one has even more old stuff than the one I posted

This is hideous. At the very least you should edit the negative space to have an arrogant paragraph about what the chart is "meant" for. You could even do it in comic sans if you're feeling particularly edgy.

It's like you guys are new at this.

I don't understand. I'm providing constructive feedback pursuant to the chart's ethos.

so are these supposed to be bait, or are we shitting on the people who listen to rym-core and refuse to explore genres at their own discretion

i am definitely all for the latter

>itt little pop whiny plebeian babies with no more than 50g of music in their libraries that try to feel better about themselves by mediocre attempts of humiliating actual music connoiseurs

why's there still no liturgy

how is otokotachi on there, not pretentious at all

>little pop whiny plebeian babies with no more than 50g of music
oh the implications
also
>actual music connoiseurs