Feels thread Sup Forumsro's?

Feels thread Sup Forumsro's?

Bump. Can someone just like, talk to me? I'm depressed about my gender right now.

>depressed
>about your gender
Explain

Would also like to hear op

Well I'm probably a fag for saying this but I wish I wasn't male. I have no reasoning besides the fact it just doesn't feel right.

feel good only if i'm alone

havent had any good memories of my life expect drugs that i discovered 3years ago

>become tranny
>KYS

Either way problem solved

Trans aren't women. They're Trans. And I've tried killing myself multiple times.

Please elaborate before I make critique and sound like a dick.

Right into feel.

Same fagging so hard.

You right, mayn

Can only find this edit.

I look at myself in the mirror every morning. I'm not fat, not a virgin or anything but the way I look, manly , it infuriates me. I'm a feminine person (besides the body) and usually called the stereotypical gay because of it. I buy dresses sometimes. I don't wear them I just...look at them. How they're made for women and how I wish to be a women myself. I think of hanging myself and it's gotten to an extreme where I've bought a cat to distract me. I would head of to work, to meet the deadly eyes of my only true friend who now hates me due to him being anti sex change, etc. I want to get a sex change but I'll never truly be a women. I'll look like a man with boobs and a vagina, like stated in a previous post. I'll have a masculine posture and most likely ridiculed behind my back. I'm also scared of it failing and me having an odd defect or something.

This made me tear up ;__;

I love my friends.. but I always feel like the spare person in their life.. with whom they talk only because they know that he has no other ones..

Well, you have a mental illness and it's never going to go away and nothing you do will change it

Have a fun rest of your life :)

so you just give up because you fail a coupla times?

you'll never be a successful person with that attitude

>Went on vacation to Croatia
>spent 14 hours in a bus
>Realised that I hate vacations and that I'll have to be here till Saturday
>Melancholic

I don't know you so maybe I shouldn't make judgement but I think people take this stuff way to serious.
I'm rather introverted and not charismatic at all. At one point in my life I thought that that as a girl I didn't have any of these problems. Instead of being weird or awkward I'd be cute.
I came to accept that I can't let people push me around so I try to be more confident and make the best out of myself.

From my point of view it just sounds dumb. Pretending you are a women because you feel feeminine won't solve anything. You have to face your problems, not avoid them.
Guys can act feminine for all I care as long as they aren't annoying.

I know I'm not in a position to judge you but you are still a faggot ;^)

Gets me every damn time.

This one gets to me