Could someone give me cs:go skins please? I've seen some generous Anons on summer sale give GTA 5 and shit...

Could someone give me cs:go skins please? I've seen some generous Anons on summer sale give GTA 5 and shit, could i get at least some skins to play with? thanks

steamcommunity.com/id/Skazd/

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=37825087&token=LpJS-1TI

bump

bumpp

bumppp

bumppppp

bump, cmon, someone?

I can understand why people would want games but could you explain to me the reason for wanting skins? Do they alter the game in anyway with stat bonuses or something?

bumping

no, but its really boring and less eye catchy, everytime i have the chance i grab a weapon from the floor that has a skin just to play with it

bumpn

bamp

I don't understand. The game isn't fun for you unless you have a different looking gun? Do they have different stats at least?

bummp

some record the kills u made

What else? I'm trying to understand this whole skin thing before I do any sort of gifting. You said earlier the game is boring without skins. What do skins do to make the game more exciting or playable?

bummmp

Idk man i just enjoy the patterns in the guys, some make them look like a totally different gun you know? Its just like art but nerdier

bump, any low 4cent skins are welcome guys, i just want to complete my loudout

Basically, skins are purely cosmetic and have no gameplay changing effects? Is that what you're telling me?

yea, wouldnt that be unfair if they gave you any short of advantage?

bumpin

I can't justify spending any of my money for people on skins, especially if they do absolutely nothing but "look pretty." If you found the game to be boring before skins, I sincerely doubt a color swap is going to change the gameplay or experience in any significant way. If you're telling me cosmetic changes to the game would affect your experience, then you're playing the game for the wrong reasons.

Thanks for educating me on what skins are.

bump

why would a skin make any difference in game advantages? I mean, it makes a lot of difference in real life, but cmon, they're niggers.

Thanks for ur time tho user

bummp

bumpp

double dubs

bumppp

bumpppppppp