Sup Forums I just took 80 mg of OxyContin for the first time. What should I expect? I'm at work for the next 10 hours

Sup Forums I just took 80 mg of OxyContin for the first time. What should I expect? I'm at work for the next 10 hours.

Hahaha omg. If you don't have an opiate tolerancr. Stay near a bathroom cuz you are going to puke your brains out. Have fun!

I've never done any drugs before... Maybe I should tell my boss I'm sick now before it kicks in

Good luck faggot

Checked

Nigga I take 10 mg and two shots to zombie mode for 5 hours like holyfuck

Where do you work user. I can come by and relieve you of the rest of those.

I work at a grocery store stocking shelves. I hope this passes the day quickly

lol, youre done for user.. 80mg. Sheeit.

Yeah, go tell your boss you're not feeling well. Say you're light headed or something. In case you pass out in the store..
Good job you fuckin idiot. Why don't you just stock the shelves and do drugs after when you get home?

don't worry you will puke it all up and be fine.

i took 2 10mg's the first time i ever tried oxy. I couldn't even stand I just layed in bed for 8 hours, you literally could have set me on fire and I doubt I would have even budged.

Haven't touched opiates since, I prefer to go the dr. rockso way.

I don't know man, I don't do drugs lol!

I hope not! This cost me a lot of money!

sorry user you will. Like I said, I'll relieve you of the rest so you don't injure yourself, I'm kind like that

You can expect to not get much work done. But for someone who takes oxy and goes to work that's probably normal.

I hope your faggot ass gets fired. You useless fuck up.

you're going to be sick for like 24 hours

Can anyone confirm that oxys are fun, I smoke weed but I wanna experiment, and oxy is all over. Any other fun drugs to do I can get off the street?

valium way underrated

How get

Opiates are best enjoyed if you are depressed. They completely mask most symptoms of depression and you just feel okay, and if you're always depressed then that contrast produces a very profound euphoria. If you're not depressed, they just make you feel okay, and if you're already a generally happy person that doesn't mean much.

I'm addicted to poppy seed tea currently. I'm happier with it than I was without, but it still sucks being chained up by a molecule. Right now it's just another shitty thing I have to do to keep from getting sick.

That's a lot of oxy

If you can't obtain the shit on your own then you don't need it

same way you get anything, look and you will find on the street, just not as easy

>If you're not depressed, they just make you feel okay
no they may give you a bit of speed and will relieve your pain so.

My fucking head is starting to hurt

The fuck man I took 10mg and feel absolute nothing.

You almost definitely won't don't worry.

so you drink with it dumbass

You don't drink with opiates unless you want to quickly fall asleep or die.

this

you have never had fun on drugs if you havent drank on opiates lol

>you have never had fun on drugs
this person never has experienced real LSD

I dont know if fun is the exact word I would describe for lsd

u r going to die

then you prolly haven't had the real thing, just lots of strictnine and a wee bit of lsd and other shit

Not everyone enjoys psychedelics, let alone LSD.

>you can only have fun on real lsd
you havent done real lsd lmao

Rectal pain.

Because you're going to pass out and get fucked in the ass. Good for you druggie.

>you havent done real lsd lmao
ook if you need to believe that

Was it on a blotter?

yes and some microdot

Did the blotters taste kinda bitter or make your tongue numb? How long did it take to kick in?

Is OP kill?

Don't recall a taste and didn't make tongue numb, seems like it would kick in within an hour